Since Time is a machine with no reverse gear, I am hoping this thread will help anyone, be they 20 or 50 with tips, products (regardless of manufacturer), techniques, solutions -- anything that can contribute to looking better and feeling better. I hope you all post questions and get answers for things like:
- Recommendations for fine lines (products, application)
- Recommendations for hair (colour/care)
- Recommendations for make up (foundation, colours, application)
- Recommendations for plastic surgery
- Recommendations for updating our existing stashes
- Reccomendations for fashion (styles, body shapes)
- Recommendations for how to stay healthy and feel great all our lives (this can include vitamins, food and life style/excercise.
I hope we get a good thread going because I many times look around Specktra.. and as much as I love all of the threads, sometimes I don't even know where to look to ask something which might be bugging me...I feel it would help if we had a more specific thread for these queries.
please feel free to post your comments, your suggestions and your expertise as I hope we can all benefit from this type of information. For instance, I will soon be getting botox for my eyebrow area because since I have turned 50 and due to high stress and heavy work load, I feel there is a furrow forming between my eyebrows (err, what little there is of them), but I have concerns that there may be injection bumps formed at the site where the needle is inserted.
it is this type of question which I would love to post and which I would love to hear back from anyone who has any ideas, info, or suggestion.