Here is my latest Halloween makeup called
Victorian Ghost Makeup
For more details on the list of products which were used please read my blog
It was a very simple look.
1. apply a white foundation or face paint
2. use dark gray eyeshadow to contour the face (cheeks & eyes) to achieve a more skeleton / starving look
3. use a combination of dark gray and blue to light darken the eye sockets.
4. Use a pail nudish lipstick for lips
5. Apply a gray or white victorian wig
6. Make sure your eyebrow are white
7. very gently move your camera before you take a picture to get the effect above and don't use a flash or make a slight move with no flash