or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Extra Dimension discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Extra Dimension discussion

post #1 of 2560
Thread Starter 

chat about this new collection launching in april here!

post #2 of 2560

Love when new collections come out! Do we know anything about this one??

post #3 of 2560
Thread Starter 

this one will have 10 of the extra dimension shadows as well as a msf i believe :)

post #4 of 2560

Yeah for new e/s formulas. And of course, new MSF's are welcome to join my existing MSF family.

post #5 of 2560
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post

this one will have 10 of the extra dimension shadows as well as a msf i believe :)



Ohhh weren't they those wavy looking eyeshadows?? I want those badly!!! Ohhh now i'm getting excited for this collection!

post #6 of 2560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

Yeah for new e/s formulas. And of course, new MSF's are welcome to join my existing MSF family.


New MSFs would be great :)

 

post #7 of 2560

Waaiting for news on the msf cause  feel like I have enough es

post #8 of 2560

Thank you for the information!!!

 

That sounds like a wonderful collection.....eyeshadows with a new formula + MSFs  heart.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post

this one will have 10 of the extra dimension shadows as well as a msf i believe :)


 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

Yeah for new e/s formulas. And of course, new MSF's are welcome to join my existing MSF family.



 

post #9 of 2560

th_sign_woot.gif I'm excited, but only giving one woot due to my already having a whole bunch of eyeshadows that I barely touch and I'm not sure if I will be buying these. Never say never. Once more information is given and we see pics, I may change to more woots.

post #10 of 2560


Oh my, we will have so many new e/s! Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

th_sign_woot.gif I'm excited, but only giving one woot due to my already having a whole bunch of eyeshadows that I barely touch and I'm not sure if I will be buying these. Never say never. Once more information is given and we see pics, I may change to more woots.



 

 

post #11 of 2560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK View Post



Ohhh weren't they those wavy looking eyeshadows?? I want those badly!!! Ohhh now i'm getting excited for this collection!


yup those are the bad boys! very cool looking!

 

post #12 of 2560

so exciting ! love new eyeshadows and msfs!

post #13 of 2560

I'm wondering if that Indian Ink small palette we heard about awhile back will be with this collection or in one of the others? I know that Indian Ink is a pro shade, but I believe that color will be in a palette coming out in S/S 2012.shrugs.gif

post #14 of 2560

Yes! More MSF's! April will be a great month :)

post #15 of 2560

One more MSF? Count me in!

post #16 of 2560

OOOH Sounds very interesting!! :D

 

post #17 of 2560

Ohh, these will have me coming back to MAC after a long hiatus. The pics I've seen of these shadows have been scrumptious. Could someone repost that pic from the Early Buzz thread that had all the wavy shadows in it?

post #18 of 2560

hopefully the MSF is pigmented and dark enough to use as a blush

post #19 of 2560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva4eva122 View Post

hopefully the MSF is pigmented and dark enough to use as a blush



Yes, please! Everything that came out this year just wasn't blush material.

post #20 of 2560
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfSnark View Post

Ohh, these will have me coming back to MAC after a long hiatus. The pics I've seen of these shadows have been scrumptious. Could someone repost that pic from the Early Buzz thread that had all the wavy shadows in it?



here it is ^^

391059_303797372981529_118734901487778_1159444_877071635_n.jpg

post #21 of 2560

Those look good enough to eat!  ME WANTS!!

MSF Rose Quartz from Semi Precious worked as a blush for me... But I know what you ladies are saying.  A straight-up blush colored MSF would be very nice.  I'd buy!

post #22 of 2560

Yay! Cant wait for those shadows! I hear ya OctoberViolet I too have too many eye shadows, but I just cant get enough. eyelove.gif

post #23 of 2560

I'm going to be pretty limited about what I get from Metal X because of this collection, although Metal X is supposedly lip safe, which is a major extra temptation.

 

This collection already has a wider variety of cool colors, though. Metal X is a bit basic.

post #24 of 2560

I have mixed feelings about new collections. Now that Im gonna be in Spain where it's more than double the price and I lost my shipping contact in the US, I'm sad I wont be able to get stuff but on the other hand, I am exited to see new colors, shapes, textures, and things I can play with @ the counter.

 

A lipstick with 40% pro discount here is 8.70 USdollars, in Spain with pro discount 30% only, is 12.6 euros, which is 17 USdollars....It just sucks! Cos I can get half the products! and I dont have a job in Spain! yuck!

post #25 of 2560

There are definitely 3 shadows there that I will want to get.  I'm wondering if maybe these are similar to the Estée Lauder Cyber Eyes ones, as they look to have that same kind of sheen in the pot at least.

post #26 of 2560

I hope they don't crease *__* 

post #27 of 2560

So excited for MSF's. Unless they are really brown/bronze  colors I plan to get all of those. (Can't buy what doesn't work for my pale skin-NW10-12)

post #28 of 2560

I'd like a darker MSF for a change. Although I'm NW15-20, I'm certain that I can rock a darker MSF during the summer - at least as a blush.

post #29 of 2560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

I'd like a darker MSF for a change. Although I'm NW15-20, I'm certain that I can rock a darker MSF during the summer - at least as a blush.



Yes, that is a good point. I tend to forget about summer things in winter. lol. The Brunette MSF works as a pretty dark bronzer for me, but since it is so shimmery, i have to be careful how I apply it.  There was one called Metal Rock, i think, from a long time ago that I missed out on. I still want that one, even thought I know it will be dark for me. Maybe we will get another re-release surprise with this collection. :)

post #30 of 2560

I'd love to see a pigmented Msf such as Petticoat or stereo rose (I missed them both)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Extra Dimension discussion