or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion - Page 78

post #2311 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82 View Post

I wanted to give a shout-out to XicanaQueen. She graciously sold me a Pink Popcorn. I was so upset for skipping it and now I have it, and I LOVE it! Thanks girl! heart.gif


Another shout out to her for hooking me up with FOL from Chen Man and Heroine.  The lipstick, not the narcotic that is injected in the veins.  This Heroine was way more addicting.

post #2312 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82 View Post

I wanted to give a shout-out to XicanaQueen. She graciously sold me a Pink Popcorn. I was so upset for skipping it and now I have it, and I LOVE it! Thanks girl! heart.gif

u know, i got love long distance from beth ditto hoping it would be a more durable version of it and NO. Pink popcorn is soooo much better in texture and wearability. U were lucky! enjoy it ;)

post #2313 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


Another shout out to her for hooking me up with FOL from Chen Man and Heroine.  The lipstick, not the narcotic that is injected in the veins.  This Heroine was way more addicting.

u so lucky!

post #2314 of 2605

I'm still kicking myself for missing Heroine.

post #2315 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I'm still kicking myself for missing Heroine.

 

If you'd said this earlier today I could have picked one up for you and shipped it to US - Unfortunately they've just re-sold out online here. :(

post #2316 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I'm still kicking myself for missing Heroine.

maybe you'll find it in a cco?

post #2317 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhana View Post

maybe you'll find it in a cco?

That's what I'm hoping. IDK why I just didn't buy it when it launched! 

post #2318 of 2605

S'ok. It's possibly going to be repromoted or I'll find another purple lippie. pretty.gif

post #2319 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJaded View Post

That's what I'm hoping. IDK why I just didn't buy it when it launched! 

i know...i knew i liked it right away, and contemplated a BU, but I don't normally do that...of course after it sold out, i wished i had got another!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

S'ok. It's possibly going to be repromoted or I'll find another purple lippie. pretty.gif

they seem to be putting out a lot of purples lately, so i'm sure one or the other's gotta happen!

post #2320 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I'm still kicking myself for missing Heroine.

I can still get it here. Just PM me if you want a cp.

post #2321 of 2605

Thanks girl! It is such an awesome color. The color is right down my alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post

u know, i got love long distance from beth ditto hoping it would be a more durable version of it and NO. Pink popcorn is soooo much better in texture and wearability. U were lucky! enjoy it ;)

post #2322 of 2605

I don't remember who wanted it, but here's a swatch of Resort!!

 

MACresort001.jpg

 

I LOVE this e/l. I took a pic of me wearing it too, but I wore it with Twilight Falls MES and it kinda blended in together, so you couldn't see it well. I will try to get a better pic of me wearing it on the eyes. I also wore this on my waterline and loved it there too. If you have green eyes, it is a Must Have!

post #2323 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar View Post

I don't remember who wanted it, but here's a swatch of Resort!!

 

MACresort001.jpg

 

I LOVE this e/l. I took a pic of me wearing it too, but I wore it with Twilight Falls MES and it kinda blended in together, so you couldn't see it well. I will try to get a better pic of me wearing it on the eyes. I also wore this on my waterline and loved it there too. If you have green eyes, it is a Must Have!

 

i just picked up resort last week

its reallyyyyyy nice i absolutely love it!

i also picked up dynamic duo too..the lighter shade is BEAUTIFUL MY GAWD

my local mac still has the duo 3 and im going back for heirloom

post #2324 of 2605

Thanks for the swatch -- I love it. I thought it might be too close to Bordeaux but it really doesn't look like it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar View Post

I don't remember who wanted it, but here's a swatch of Resort!!

 

MACresort001.jpg

 

I LOVE this e/l. I took a pic of me wearing it too, but I wore it with Twilight Falls MES and it kinda blended in together, so you couldn't see it well. I will try to get a better pic of me wearing it on the eyes. I also wore this on my waterline and loved it there too. If you have green eyes, it is a Must Have!

post #2325 of 2605
Wonder if they will restock the lipsticks for these again? I'm kinda bummed I missed out on pink popcorn. =-/
post #2326 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by NessaMBaby View Post

Wonder if they will restock the lipsticks for these again? I'm kinda bummed I missed out on pink popcorn. =-/

I spoke w/ a rep via Live Chat and they said there would be no more restocks for this collection. Sorry hun! 

post #2327 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by NessaMBaby View Post

Wonder if they will restock the lipsticks for these again? I'm kinda bummed I missed out on pink popcorn. =-/


Maybe you could find Budding Love from Chen Man -- I find them very similar. Good luck.

post #2328 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

S'ok. It's possibly going to be repromoted or I'll find another purple lippie. pretty.gif

u want my BU?

post #2329 of 2605

Finally just re-ordered #3 Duo last night.  I'm excited to have that teal in my life.

post #2330 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist View Post

Finally just re-ordered #3 Duo last night.  I'm excited to have that teal in my life.

Good for you! Yay!

post #2331 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACerette View Post

Good for you! Yay!


Ty! I'm already thinking of what to pair it with.  Someone said purple?  Any in particular?

post #2332 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post


Maybe you could find Budding Love from Chen Man -- I find them very similar. Good luck.
are they really? Hmm.maybe I won't need it then. I skipped PP because I thought it would be too similar to Budding Love,then I ended up wanting it after it was already sold out. Maybe I can justify without it.
post #2333 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist View Post


Ty! I'm already thinking of what to pair it with.  Someone said purple?  Any in particular?

I like purples like shockaholic
post #2334 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACerette View Post


I like purples like shockaholic


Don't own that one unfortunately, but I'll take a look to see if I have anything similar. :)

post #2335 of 2605

Got my duo!  I freaking LOVE it.  The non-teal shade is so freaking gorgeous!  and I just love the teal... omg.  LOVE.  <3

post #2336 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist View Post

Got my duo!  I freaking LOVE it.  The non-teal shade is so freaking gorgeous!  and I just love the teal... omg.  LOVE.  <3

I'm glad you love it after all those headaches getting it. :)

post #2337 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist View Post

Got my duo!  I freaking LOVE it.  The non-teal shade is so freaking gorgeous!  and I just love the teal... omg.  LOVE.  <3

Glad you like it too!

post #2338 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachTwist View Post

Got my duo!  I freaking LOVE it.  The non-teal shade is so freaking gorgeous!  and I just love the teal... omg.  LOVE.  <3

That's great you got the duo and like it so much! I've been eyeing it for a while, but there were just so many thingsin tthis collection that I wanted! I just finally ordered resort and hyacinth...I was ordering a pro palette, so I figured I'd round out my order!
post #2339 of 2605

If anyone has Fusion Pink from last year, Star Quality csg was made for layering over it.  It looked sick on me!  This could be my favorite summer combo for the lips. 

post #2340 of 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

If anyone has Fusion Pink from last year, Star Quality csg was made for layering over it.  It looked sick on me!  This could be my favorite summer combo for the lips. 

Oh nice!  I'm all over that... well at least my lips will be! HeeHee Thanks for the idea!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion