Thought I'd go ahead and make a new thread since as we get closer to release there will be more discussion.
From the Chanel 2011/2012 Paris-Bombay Metiers D'Art Show comes info on this year's "couture" beauty collection Bombay Express. Like last year's Byzance Collection, I'm sure this will be boutique and online only and should be released at the end of June.
Chanel Bombay Express Collection:
- Illusion D'Ombre in Nirvana (matte black)
- Le Vernis in Diwali (shimmering white-silver-gold)
- Joues Contraste in Brume D'Or (peachy-bronze. I believe this is a repromote of a long-DC'd shade.)
- Rouge Coco Shine in Empreinte (muted nude-pink. Think this is actually coming out in May with the Jeans polishes.)
- Poudre Compacte highlighter in Route des Indes (shimmering white-gold)
Thanks to the blog A Lipstick a Day and Vogue France we can see more a more close-up pic of the highlighter...it reminds me of peacock feathers, or a more golden version of the design from the Holiday 2011 highlighter. Gorgeous, and first-day purchase for sure.
(Click to enlarge. Pics courtesy of A Lipstick a Day and Vogue France. Not affiliated, and I saved these to my comp for my own reference and re-uploaded here.Please give credit to the aforementioned blogs if you're going to use these on your own blog!)
Route de Indes highlighter, Brume D'Or JC
Nirvana Illusion D'Ombre