or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Monster High Fashion Dolls - Page 45  

post #1321 of 1766
Thread Starter 

Catrine has a SKU! 746775240707

Walmart is getting ready!
 

post #1322 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Ok the Monster High Movie is confirmed and Monster High is making major bucks!

http://bloom.bg/UoFtyI

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Catrine has a SKU! 746775240707

Walmart is getting ready!
 

awesome! so much to look forward to!

post #1323 of 1766
Thread Starter 
post #1324 of 1766
Thread Starter 

Aw man, so JinaFire is not being included in some cases in some areas. Nice Mattel.

Source:http://momdusa.tumblr.com/post/36393903480/a-brief-interview-with-l-a-rep-from-mattel-who-was
 

post #1325 of 1766
Thread Starter 
post #1326 of 1766
Thread Starter 
post #1327 of 1766
Thread Starter 


Whoa! Very surprised to learn this person also cosplayed Home Ick Frankie and Basic Cupid at SDCC and was the person that cosplayed Toralei and was first to win the first week of the on-going Ghoul of the Week contest on MH FB!

 

Their Blog: http://smashworks.blogspot.ca/

 

Their other work from their blog:

 

 

post #1328 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminestar75 View Post

So the past few weeks I have been on a mad hunt trying to find as many of the new dolls as possible for my daughter's 6th birthday!I ended up scoring all but Skelita of the Scaris line at Justice (La Habra,CA),and also Laguna and Howleen of Dance Class also at Justice (La Habra,CA).The whole Picture Day line at Walmart (Santa Fe Springs&La Habra,CA).We were also lucky to get Classroom Laguna and Frankie for $10 on Black Friday at Walmart (Santa Fe Springs,Ca).And we finally found Skelita on our way home from Disneyland yesterday at  Toys R Us (Cerritos,Ca)-----Theire computer showed them having 57 Scaris dolls as of last night!All in all,my daughter received about 20 dolls,the high school,Cleo's Vanity,3 sets of MH pajamas,MH underwear,MH sketch sets,a MH purse and of course her party was themed Monster High!A friend of ours made her the most amazing cake too!Another thing ,I just saw for the first time last night,was packs of photocards!I guess there's like 100+ of them out there and you just buy random packs of 6 and collect them.They're postcard size,pretty cool!Those were 2.99 a pack.

700


Ooooh.... it looks fabulous. What is the skull on top made from? It looks like fondant (filled with icing?) to me but I'm not sure.

post #1329 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by emo lover 10 View Post

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6JTps6HrHvU/UAOguzQQDWI/AAAAAAAAMdo/wsOHfMOL-VE/s1600/534571_10151676321697481_1755329520_n.jpgShe is my target!!!

 

when is catrine demew's release?? anyone.gif

post #1330 of 1766

Thank you!  Because of this site I've managed to get all the Picture Day Dolls, the Abbey Bed, The Frankie Vanity and the 4 Dance Class Dolls from Mattel.com and now Walmart.com.  None of the stores near me have any of the new ones.  I'm still looking for the Scaris Line and the rest of the new items.  Thank you for the info!!

post #1331 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post


Whoa! Very surprised to learn this person also cosplayed Home Ick Frankie and Basic Cupid at SDCC and was the person that cosplayed Toralei and was first to win the first week of the on-going Ghoul of the Week contest on MH FB!

 

Their Blog: http://smashworks.blogspot.ca/

 

Their other work from their blog:

 

 

Does she do her own costumes?

post #1332 of 1766

Wow amazing day for me i finally scored at TRU! I got all the picture day dolls but Abbey! (thanks for the link goat goat i actually just ordered Abbey from Walmart!) Also went to Walmart and Target in town but they didn't have anything yet. At Walmart i did see a box labled monster high dolls on a pallet full of boxes in the middle of the main isle so I'm curious to see what that turns out to be. I will probably check back tomorrow.

Also i got my Scaris Clawdeen, Scaris Rochelle, Dance Class Operetta & Dance class Lagoona in the mail yesterday yay all super pretty, super bumed the dance class dolls don't come with stands again though. Ahh need to buy more over prices stands on eBay! And again thank you goat goat for the link i ordered dance class Robecca from Justice just now as well, just need to find Howleen now!

No Scaris around here yet I'm kind of surprised, oh well I'm just going to keep doing what i do best, stalking stores every other day and checking website constantly :) wish me luck!

post #1333 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoona-clawdee View Post
 


Yes.

post #1334 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayJune View Post

 

when is catrine demew's release?? anyone.gif


There's no set release date. But the fact that a sku has been produced means she's coming down the pipe in coming weeks.

post #1335 of 1766

does Dance class dolls doesn't have doll stands??  anyone.gif

post #1336 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHMom View Post

Thank you!  Because of this site I've managed to get all the Picture Day Dolls, the Abbey Bed, The Frankie Vanity and the 4 Dance Class Dolls from Mattel.com and now Walmart.com.  None of the stores near me have any of the new ones.  I'm still looking for the Scaris Line and the rest of the new items.  Thank you for the info!!


No problem! Glad you got them nice and easy! As I mentioned earlier on the last page, Catrine DeMew, the Scaris Walmart Exclusive, has a sku now! I would make that Scaris doll an extreme priority over the rest since she's an exclusive. If you have to get Scaris dolls from the regular line aim for Skelita and Jinafire.

post #1337 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayJune View Post

does Dance class dolls doesn't have doll stands??  anyone.gif


No stands.

post #1338 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post


No stands.

this is so sad...icon_eek.gif I was planing to buy some hahaha 

post #1339 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fionafatal44 View Post

Wow amazing day for me i finally scored at TRU! I got all the picture day dolls but Abbey! (thanks for the link goat goat i actually just ordered Abbey from Walmart!) Also went to Walmart and Target in town but they didn't have anything yet. At Walmart i did see a box labled monster high dolls on a pallet full of boxes in the middle of the main isle so I'm curious to see what that turns out to be. I will probably check back tomorrow.

Also i got my Scaris Clawdeen, Scaris Rochelle, Dance Class Operetta & Dance class Lagoona in the mail yesterday yay all super pretty, super bumed the dance class dolls don't come with stands again though. Ahh need to buy more over prices stands on eBay! And again thank you goat goat for the link i ordered dance class Robecca from Justice just now as well, just need to find Howleen now!

No Scaris around here yet I'm kind of surprised, oh well I'm just going to keep doing what i do best, stalking stores every other day and checking website constantly :) wish me luck!

Next time you see a box of dolls on a pallet, physically take it and run to the nearest Walmart employee to open it and see what's inside!! If you don't and it's brand spanking new dolls you miss out automatically. There's nothing like having the first pick of new dolls! Although if it just said Monster High Dolls Assortment I wouldn't worry unless some new Basic dolls are coming out. The boxes will say what line they have if they're different from Basic Dolls.

 

You can order stands from Mattelshop.com. I hope that's cheaper.

Female

https://store.mattel.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=139&item=61638

Male

https://store.mattel.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=139&item=62074

 

Amazon is sporadically getting DC MH dolls too! Order Howleen, she is there now! She's $14.49!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Dance-Class-Howleen/dp/B008B68HQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354161235&sr=8-1&keywords=dance+class+monster+high

Feel free to cancel with Justice and also order Robecca!

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Dance-Class-Robecca-Steam/dp/B008B68HQO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354161235&sr=8-3&keywords=dance+class+monster+high

post #1340 of 1766
Thread Starter 

I heart.gif Fashion Frankie in Stock for $24.99 at TRU

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12728988

post #1341 of 1766
Thread Starter 

I guess if you don't have the High School playset yet this is good.

Mattel is selling the HS set for $64.99 and you get the Ghouls Rule DVD free. The lowest the School is going for is $59.99 on Amazon and Target.

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13333951

post #1342 of 1766
Thread Starter 

SCARIS BUDGET DOLLS FOUND at Justice in Walken, Michigan and Chicago. They're costing $24 reg but with 40% off they're $15+.

post #1343 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Next time you see a box of dolls on a pallet, physically take it and run to the nearest Walmart employee to open it and see what's inside!! If you don't and it's brand spanking new dolls you miss out automatically. There's nothing like having the first pick of new dolls! Although if it just said Monster High Dolls Assortment I wouldn't worry unless some new Basic dolls are coming out. The boxes will say what line they have if they're different from Basic Dolls.

You can order stands from Mattelshop.com. I hope that's cheaper.
Female
https://store.mattel.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=139&item=61638
Male
https://store.mattel.com/ItemDetail.aspx?cat=139&item=62074

Amazon is sporadically getting DC MH dolls too! Order Howleen, she is there now! She's $14.49!
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Dance-Class-Howleen/dp/B008B68HQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354161235&sr=8-1&keywords=dance+class+monster+high
Feel free to cancel with Justice and also order Robecca!
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Dance-Class-Robecca-Steam/dp/B008B68HQO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354161235&sr=8-3&keywords=dance+class+monster+high
thank so much for the info i will definatly have to do that next time i felt silly with my hubby there last night! thanks for the stand and howleen info too i will definatly check that out
post #1344 of 1766

The Cleo Schools Out & Draculara  is SOLD OUT on walmart and I missed It ohboy.gif

Also just got back from toysrus and they had scaris Clawdeen and Frankie full on the shelve and no Skelita & Jinafire. SOOOOO if you girls are looking for those, check your toysrus!!

post #1345 of 1766

1000

 

 

so I saw these EBAY sellers.. and I noticed they have different box.. Is this true?.. sorry I'm not a MH expert.. hehehe

post #1346 of 1766
This cake fed 40-50 people! It was huge! The skull on top was a separate cake covered in fondant! Our friend totally used her imagination and created an amazing cake for our daughter!♡
post #1347 of 1766
This cake fed 40-50 people! It was huge! The skull on top was a separate cake covered in fondant! Our friend totally used her imagination and created an amazing cake for our daughter!♡
post #1348 of 1766

^ I'm surprised they Skull didn't sink into the cake jasminestar75. ;)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoona-clawdee View Post
Does she do her own costumes?

 

Yes Smash has a costume account on cosplay.com and there is plenty more MH costumes she has done for herself and friends. ;)

http://www.cosplay.com/member/160748/costumes/

 

 

She is coming to Anime North 2013 this year as Frankie Stein's Home Ick and C.A. Cupid.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=296480&page=3

post #1349 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayJune View Post

1000

 

 

so I saw these EBAY sellers.. and I noticed they have different box.. Is this true?.. sorry I'm not a MH expert.. hehehe


Yes, it's real. I bought Wave 1 Draculaura and Frankie off of Ebay right before they came out with the re-releases, and they have boxes like the Holt in the bottom photo. They made the boxes cheaper (I guess) by making them like the ones they have now. Frankly, I like the old boxes better, but oh well...

post #1350 of 1766

I have Holt like the one on the top photo.. It says.. made in China,, the bottom one is I think Indonesia?? hehehe type.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monster Lounge
This thread is locked