or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Monster High Fashion Dolls - Page 50  

post #1471 of 1766
Thread Starter 

Omg, just EPIC!

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25774957@N05/8246128118/

post #1472 of 1766

Picture day cleo looks amazng the way it looks but that repaint looks totally awesome i wish they sold it like that lol!

post #1473 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Omg, just EPIC!

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25774957@N05/8246128118/

She is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!flower.gif

post #1474 of 1766

How do you post pictures like say i wanted to post lagoona picture day how would i?

post #1475 of 1766

350x700px-LL-13e53520_1[1].jpg

My favorite detail of this lagoona would mostly be her clothing and accsesories so cute but yet i don't know if i should get her because i have a lot of lagoonas?

post #1476 of 1766

Did anyone here get the new fashion packs in my opinion i think lagoona is the best fashion pack monster high totally rules! flower.gif

post #1477 of 1766

TRU added Frankie Ghouls Alive to their website for $27.99, it's out of stock but this is the first time I've seen it for sale other than scalpers. :)

 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16154006

post #1478 of 1766

Awesome i wish it was in stock well we alll have to get ready though i was hoping the swim class ghouls alive and lagoona picture day would come out around my bday in january but it comes out when it comes out lol!

post #1479 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdeenlover View Post

How do you post pictures like say i wanted to post lagoona picture day how would i?


Right click on an image, click view image properties, copy the image url, in a Specktra reply box click the box with a house in it, paste and done.

 

ALSO, please don't repost pictures that have already been posted like PD Lagoona. Once a story has been broken or a common photo on the internet has been posted, that's about enough it needs to be posted. Also when it comes to dolls, I'd hope people would post new photos of new or upcoming dolls. There's a rich gallery of pictures up on the right column of the thread anyone could look through if they missed a story or event.

post #1480 of 1766
Thread Starter 

Scaris are being found in Cali and Pennsylvania at Walmart!

post #1481 of 1766

Does anyone know if Scaris/Picture day has hit canada? specifically Ontario? because I'm looking for them and I just had 2 dance class dolls at my walmart (Lagoona and Howleen<3) and thats all the new ones so far

post #1482 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkilaRoseDeNile View Post

Does anyone know if Scaris/Picture day has hit canada? specifically Ontario? because I'm looking for them and I just had 2 dance class dolls at my walmart (Lagoona and Howleen<3) and thats all the new ones so far


Wow, I don't think one Walmart in the US even has Dance Class. I really don't know what to say about Scaris. shrugs.gif

post #1483 of 1766

Sorry goat goat i am new at this monster high is just really exciting!

post #1484 of 1766

Is the lagoona and cleo scaris going to be excluseives?

post #1485 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdeenlover View Post

Is the lagoona and cleo scaris going to be excluseives?


Rumored but no evidence.

post #1486 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdeenlover View Post

Sorry goat goat i am new at this monster high is just really exciting!


Nothing wrong about liking something amuse.gif

post #1487 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post


Nothing wrong about liking something amuse.gif

true be yourself be unique be a monster!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post


Rumored but no evidence.

kk thanx for the info!!!! :)

post #1488 of 1766

Scaris Deluxe is at walmart here in HTX!! There was only 3: Rochelle , frankie and jinafire for $19.97 each.  

I only got Jinafire and hopefully next visit I score a Skelita! 

Start checking your local walmarts heart2.gif

post #1489 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Double check your Budget Scaris dolls everyone. I just saw horrific photos of a Deuce whose head falls back because the peg is broken and an Abbey whose neck broke apart from her body when the owner turned her head.

Could you please give a link to photo? Im just asking so if i see any of those dolls i will check their heads before buying them.

post #1490 of 1766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Omg, just EPIC!

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25774957@N05/8246128118/

I love the eye makeup and freckles! The lips also looks amazing and life-like. Does anyone have any news about the Scaris

dolls in the UK yet? I'm seriously getting frustrated now. So annoying that America gets everything first. Yes, America is the

home of Mattel, but it would be really fair if they came out everywhere at the same time... BEFORE CHRISTMAS, in the UKs' case.

Not meaning to sound grumpy or anything though!

post #1491 of 1766
post #1492 of 1766

My birthday on the 21st of December! SO excited, even though I'm not a kid anymore! Hoping for MH dolls

that I actually want and don't already have! Hope mum gets me the 2 I <3 fashion packs!(I still live with my mum)

post #1493 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozey19 View Post

Could you please give a link to photo? Im just asking so if i see any of those dolls i will check their heads before buying them.

The individual's are not allowing the photo to be reposted. It was reserved for the group's eyes. If anything similar pops up, I'll post it.

post #1494 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:


I posted 2 links about this 2 pages back. Notice that when you click the link you aren't redirect to TRU UK at all. I just told people to go ahead and go to TRU UK's Website, search for Lagoona, and get their fill.

post #1495 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleipatra View Post

Scaris Deluxe is at walmart here in HTX!! There was only 3: Rochelle , frankie and jinafire for $19.97 each.  

I only got Jinafire and hopefully next visit I score a Skelita! 

Start checking your local walmarts heart2.gif


I assume you mean Houston Texas?! YAY! I'm gonna have to hit up my sweet spots and see if I can get the new girls!

post #1496 of 1766
Thread Starter 
post #1497 of 1766
Thread Starter 
post #1498 of 1766
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmonsterhigh View Post

I love the eye makeup and freckles! The lips also looks amazing and life-like. Does anyone have any news about the Scaris

dolls in the UK yet? I'm seriously getting frustrated now. So annoying that America gets everything first. Yes, America is the

home of Mattel, but it would be really fair if they came out everywhere at the same time... BEFORE CHRISTMAS, in the UKs' case.

Not meaning to sound grumpy or anything though!

shrugs.gif

post #1499 of 1766
Thread Starter 

More about Monster High Magazine! You can get your kids subscribed now! http://titanmagazines.com/t/monster-high/

post #1500 of 1766
Thread Starter 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monster Lounge
This thread is locked