or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion - Page 3

post #61 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix View Post

Having no idea who she is I did an image search as is SOP & WHOA! Did I get an eyeful of NSFW! icon_eek.gif



lol.gif She doesn't GAF sometimes when it comes to wardrobe but she is a hell of a performer!

post #62 of 1135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix View Post

Having no idea who she is I did an image search as is SOP & WHOA! Did I get an eyeful of NSFW! icon_eek.gif



lol!! yeah she has done some crazy photoshoots!

post #63 of 1135

I wanna see whassup!

post #64 of 1135

I almost forgot about this, so little info...

post #65 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post

I almost forgot about this, so little info...



We've got so many other collections lined up, it's no wonder that we forget about the ones that are still in the distant future.

post #66 of 1135

We will probably find out more about Beth Ditto and the other "future" collections probably in late March early April (in my opinion). Since Beth's collection comes out around June 7th, we should start hearing stuff soon. I'm wondering if we "might" get another Fabulous Feline collection again around August/September? I loved that collection. Anythning with kittycats rocks my world. I need to go back & find the list of future collections coming out.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post



We've got so many other collections lined up, it's no wonder that we forget about the ones that are still in the distant future.



 

post #67 of 1135

Well, seeing as how MAC seems to have a love for certain themes, like the nautical one, and is doing it again, there might be hope for another kitty collection (although there have technically already been two:  Hello Kitty and Fabulous Felines).


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

We will probably find out more about Beth Ditto and the other "future" collections probably in late March early April (in my opinion). Since Beth's collection comes out around June 7th, we should start hearing stuff soon. I'm wondering if we "might" get another Fabulous Feline collection again around August/September? I loved that collection. Anythning with kittycats rocks my world. I need to go back & find the list of future collections coming out.

 



 



 

post #68 of 1135

Ah. Yes. Hello Kitty. I only got two l/s when that collection came out. Not sure why. Most Popular & Fashion Mews l/s are still with me. I have so many lippies I can't finish anything up. Love those two colors very much. Fabulous Felines I still have Kittenish( heart.gif), Cunning and one of the eyshadow quads still in use. I think it's time for another cat collection. I want to get my meow on...lmfao!love.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage View Post

Well, seeing as how MAC seems to have a love for certain themes, like the nautical one, and is doing it again, there might be hope for another kitty collection (although there have technically already been two:  Hello Kitty and Fabulous Felines).


 



 



 

post #69 of 1135


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

Ah. Yes. Hello Kitty. I only got two l/s when that collection came out. Not sure why. Most Popular & Fashion Mews l/s are still with me. I have so many lippies I can't finish anything up. Love those two colors very much. Fabulous Felines I still have Kittenish( heart.gif), Cunning and one of the eyshadow quads still in use. I think it's time for another cat collection. I want to get my meow on...lmfao!love.gif
 



 


Another vote for more kitty themed collections--I can has kittymakeup nao pleeze?

 

post #70 of 1135

MAC can you hear our meows??????cutey.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


 


Another vote for more kitty themed collections--I can has kittymakeup nao pleeze?

 



 

post #71 of 1135

I'm meowing too! Maybe it will help...

post #72 of 1135

I ordered this kitty mascara http://cosmetic-love.com/tonymoly-cats-wink-mascara-2-types/

cuz... its a kitteh :3 as far as a mascara goes, I have no idea I never tried it so we'll find out ~ :D
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


 


Another vote for more kitty themed collections--I can has kittymakeup nao pleeze?

 



 

post #73 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I'm meowing too! Maybe it will help...



This is totally off topic, but if any of you ladies are itching to buy kitty themed lipsticks, check this out:

 

http://www.temptalia.com/paul-joe-beaute-for-spring-2012#more-33274

 

too cute

post #74 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post



This is totally off topic, but if any of you ladies are itching to buy kitty themed lipsticks, check this out:

 

http://www.temptalia.com/paul-joe-beaute-for-spring-2012#more-33274

 

too cute



I'm following you offtopic, but the powder in Siamese, Please looks really neat (and I am not a cat person at all).

post #75 of 1135

I am a cat person and I want a MAC cat collection. I missed the first two because I hadn't yet become addicted to MAC yet. Everytime I see pics of Fabulous Felines, I WANT it.

 

And I love Hello Kitty. Could there be a Hello Kitty 2?

post #76 of 1135

i think u might have to wait for a while.... themes arent repromoted as easily as products
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I am a cat person and I want a MAC cat collection. I missed the first two because I hadn't yet become addicted to MAC yet. Everytime I see pics of Fabulous Felines, I WANT it.

 

And I love Hello Kitty. Could there be a Hello Kitty 2?



 

post #77 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post



This is totally off topic, but if any of you ladies are itching to buy kitty themed lipsticks, check this out:

 

http://www.temptalia.com/paul-joe-beaute-for-spring-2012#more-33274

 

too cute


The 'lipsticks" pictured in T's blog are actually blushes. I have the orange one, but I have not used it yet. The collections does have lipsticks, but they have only cat paw imprints, and they are not of very good quality in this collection. However, the eyeshadows (with a cat shape) are ok if not better. Unfortunately, I'm not a cat person, just a not-any-dog-but-pug person. And there's a pug brand: theBalm!

 

post #78 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post

i think u might have to wait for a while.... themes arent repromoted as easily as products
 



 



I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz.  then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype.  they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.

post #79 of 1135

I wouldn't mind a Hello Kitty 2 or a Fabulous Felines 2. Even a "new" cat themed collection. I just want one. They did the bird collection this past January with Iris Apfel and last year was Liberty of London. I love birds also.  I have a feeling they will have another bird themed collection for 2013. I'm not complaining, but equal opportunity for both cat collections & bird collections please...lol.girlhaha.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I am a cat person and I want a MAC cat collection. I missed the first two because I hadn't yet become addicted to MAC yet. Everytime I see pics of Fabulous Felines, I WANT it.

 

And I love Hello Kitty. Could there be a Hello Kitty 2?



 

post #80 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I wouldn't mind a Hello Kitty 2 or a Fabulous Felines 2. Even a "new" cat themed collection. I just want one. They did the bird collection this past January with Iris Apfel and last year was Liberty of London. I love birds also.  I have a feeling they will have another bird themed collection for 2013. I'm not complaining, but equal opportunity for both cat collections & bird collections please...lol.girlhaha.gif



 



Well, I feel the dogs have been left out.  How about a Puppies theme???  Just not Snoopy, I love him but Met Life will have a fit.  Maybe Marmaduke or Odi from Garfield?  Or just a general puppies theme with puppy paw prints on the special packaging?

post #81 of 1135

I can go for a puppy or doggie themed collection. Woof Woof.friends.gif I'm an all around animal lover.love.gif  My new addiction is bats. I wouldn't mind a bat collection either. It can go with the new Batman movie if need be. Just come cute names and colors. A lippie called Batty would do me in. Between the name Batty and my personality...well there you go! LMFAO!th_wiggle2.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post



Well, I feel the dogs have been left out.  How about a Puppies theme???  Just not Snoopy, I love him but Met Life will have a fit.  Maybe Marmaduke or Odi from Garfield?  Or just a general puppies theme with puppy paw prints on the special packaging?



 

post #82 of 1135

I like the Batman and puppy collection ideas as well!

post #83 of 1135

now that u say it....it sounds more possible but i'd rather have new and more current ideas displayed with new products than a recycle. I feel that if a similar collection comes out based on HK, I might be slightly turned off. Like.... This is it, MAC? u r run out of ideas?

even thought I like the aesthetic and retro feeling of such characters I'd still want something new... Maybe keropi? chocolate? lol
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post



I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz.  then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype.  they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.



 

post #84 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I can go for a puppy or doggie themed collection. Woof Woof.friends.gif I'm an all around animal lover.love.gif  My new addiction is bats. I wouldn't mind a bat collection either. It can go with the new Batman movie if need be. Just come cute names and colors. A lippie called Batty would do me in. Between the name Batty and my personality...well there you go! LMFAO!th_wiggle2.gif
 



 

YES!!!!! lol just Imagine the joker's lipstick! I'm all for that but that the inner nerd in me spazzing out
 

 

post #85 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post

now that u say it....it sounds more possible but i'd rather have new and more current ideas displayed with new products than a recycle. I feel that if a similar collection comes out based on HK, I might be slightly turned off. Like.... This is it, MAC? u r run out of ideas?

even thought I like the aesthetic and retro feeling of such characters I'd still want something new... Maybe keropi? chocolate? lol
 



 


So true, though I wouldn't mind getting another compact with Swarovski crystals.

 

post #86 of 1135

<-- Was one of those peopleflower.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post



I think they'd be smart to repromote HK because it sold like gangbusters, even crazy crap like little purses and mirrors that were over priced, these ladies lost their mindz.  then again, now almost every brand (I am looking at Sephora among others) has a me too HK product so maybe it would not live up to the hype.  they did a MW part 2 so I would say it is within the realm of possibility.



 

post #87 of 1135
I spent like $500 on HK and don't use a lot of it because I'm afraid of using it up (stupid) so I actually don't want another HK collection. I can't afford it! I wouldn't mind another like Fabulous Felines though. I did moderate, but affordable, damage there.
post #88 of 1135

As long as we're thinking animals, I'd love to see a reptilian collection- nice shimmery duochromes like snakeskin, something called Chameleon that shifts in the light... I could probably design the whole thing given a few hours to think through it. 

post #89 of 1135

lots of duochrome would be excellent! I'm not an animal print kind of person but reptile skin is another story ;D
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred View Post

As long as we're thinking animals, I'd love to see a reptilian collection- nice shimmery duochromes like snakeskin, something called Chameleon that shifts in the light... I could probably design the whole thing given a few hours to think through it. 



 

post #90 of 1135
Quote:
Originally Posted by katred View Post

As long as we're thinking animals, I'd love to see a reptilian collection- nice shimmery duochromes like snakeskin, something called Chameleon that shifts in the light... I could probably design the whole thing given a few hours to think through it. 



That's a pretty neat idea.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC X Beth Ditto Discussion