or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC By Request discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC By Request discussion - Page 218

post #6511 of 6640

since  macys got taste temptations, maybe nordstroms got a deal (and my money cause macys costumer service sucks in my mall!)

post #6512 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

since  macys got taste temptations, maybe nordstroms got a deal (and my money cause macys costumer service sucks in my mall!)

I so agree, I love Nordstroms it's farther for me but I'd rather go there for my makeup purchases, I have two gift cards to macys lol which I will use for Mac but get in get out and not come back unless I have gift cards
post #6513 of 6640
LMFAO so my son was playing cut the rope on the iPad (cute game for kids) and I asked him what was the cute little dinosaurs name (think its a dinosaur) well asked what his name was and he still paying attention to the game says "candy yum yum" hahaha omg I was cracking up he looks at me says yea that's his name, Lol had to look it up his name is Om-nom

Think my son has been paying attention to my fave lipstick names LOL
post #6514 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdsprincess View Post

LMFAO so my son was playing cut the rope on the iPad (cute game for kids) and I asked him what was the cute little dinosaurs name (think its a dinosaur) well asked what his name was and he still paying attention to the game says "candy yum yum" hahaha omg I was cracking up he looks at me says yea that's his name, Lol had to look it up his name is Om-nom

Think my son has been paying attention to my fave lipstick names LOL

He's probably thinking:



That's really cute tho. girlhaha.gif
post #6515 of 6640

For those that missed out on CYY, I've heard that MAC is going to make it permanent.

post #6516 of 6640

Really???

That would be great....I hope that they will make the Quite Cute version perm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post

For those that missed out on CYY, I've heard that MAC is going to make it permanent.

post #6517 of 6640
I'm trying my best not to order CYY!!! I already have 3! But I am so tempted to order it!
post #6518 of 6640

I've been debating ordering it? How do you guys think it would look on NW 45?

post #6519 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby View Post

I've been debating ordering it? How do you guys think it would look on NW 45?

Looks good!! I know someone who is darker and it compliments her well
post #6520 of 6640

i heard it too...CYY is going to be perm...

post #6521 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby View Post

I've been debating ordering it? How do you guys think it would look on NW 45?


gorgeous!

 

I tried Rocker for the first time today and I love it.  It may become a new favorite. 

post #6522 of 6640
Rocker's still in my drawer, unused.blush-anim-cl.gif

It looks really pretty tho. tong.gif
post #6523 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post

Rocker's still in my drawer, unused.blush-anim-cl.gif
It looks really pretty tho. tong.gif

 

Rocker is ACE! Probably in my top 5 lipsticks of all time heart.gif

post #6524 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytitania View Post

Rocker is ACE! Probably in my top 5 lipsticks of all time heart.gif

 

Rocker really surprised me - in a good way. I wasn't expecting to like it so much. And I wasn't even going to buy it!

post #6525 of 6640

I agree that Rocker is amazing, you should definitely try yours Corally! I thought Deeply Adored was going to be a dupe for it but Rocker looks much better on me, even my family loves it. It's one of my absolute favorite lipsticks (if not my favorite). 

post #6526 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post

Rocker's still in my drawer, unused.blush-anim-cl.gif
It looks really pretty tho. tong.gif

Ditto LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketmouse View Post

I agree that Rocker is amazing, you should definitely try yours Corally! I thought Deeply Adored was going to be a dupe for it but Rocker looks much better on me, even my family loves it. It's one of my absolute favorite lipsticks (if not my favorite). 

Sold! I'll try it this week. Deeply Adored is the best lipstick I own right now so if I can do better...

post #6527 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketmouse View Post

I agree that Rocker is amazing, you should definitely try yours Corally! I thought Deeply Adored was going to be a dupe for it but Rocker looks much better on me, even my family loves it. It's one of my absolute favorite lipsticks (if not my favorite). 

    i agree i wanted deeply adored to be like rocker but it wasnt so i swapped my bu of DA. i luv rocker!

post #6528 of 6640

I love Rocker too, but I think I still prefer Deeply Adored. For some reason (I think it's the tiny glitters) Rocker can start to sit in the lines of my lips. It's not very noticable from a normal viewing distance and it happens with more lipsticks, but I think Deeply Adored doesn't do that as much. I should wear Rocker again, because it's been a while and maybe my opinion is different now. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gotten a BU of Rocker. I got one for Deeply Adored and thought I didn't need one for Rocker, because they were so close, but I do like these colours a lot. I definitely won't swap my BU Deeply Adored though.

post #6529 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I love Rocker too, but I think I still prefer Deeply Adored. For some reason (I think it's the tiny glitters) Rocker can start to sit in the lines of my lips. It's not very noticable from a normal viewing distance and it happens with more lipsticks, but I think Deeply Adored doesn't do that as much. I should wear Rocker again, because it's been a while and maybe my opinion is different now. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gotten a BU of Rocker. I got one for Deeply Adored and thought I didn't need one for Rocker, because they were so close, but I do like these colours a lot. I definitely won't swap my BU Deeply Adored though.


It is the tiny glitters that push Rocker over the edge to be loved slightly more than DA for me.  It does do that thing where it wears off in the middle and leaves a bit ole red line around the outside of the lips that isn't too attractive.  So they may battle it out and swap title for all time winner for deep scarlet in my battle of the bestest...

post #6530 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdsprincess View Post

So my friend that works at Mac said that in the new year like around feb that they're making candy yum yum permanent.
Lol don't quote me but that's what she told me and I'm wondering if they really are
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdee View Post


Yes I'm pretty sure this is a done deal (a little birdie told me winks.gif )
Come early next year (maybe as early as January) CYY will be permanent.
So I hope anyone considering paying top dollar holds off until CYY hits counters next year

I hope some of those evilbayers get stuck with CYY devil.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

Is there even a remote possibility that the permanent CYY will be the original QC one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairylite100 View Post

So now that Candy Yum Yum is available on Nordstrom, I assume it will be perm? Can anyone confirm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

         i dont see it at nordstroms. some girls heard that its going to be permanent but its unknown if its going to be mac store only or all the details of the making permanent process. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post

For those that missed out on CYY, I've heard that MAC is going to make it permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by califabulous View Post

i heard it too...CYY is going to be perm...

And I believe it'll be in january.
Edited by erine1881 - 12/14/12 at 11:02am
post #6531 of 6640
what's MSO?
I am glad it will be perm but mad! i mean i was up at 5am to get mine lol
post #6532 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post

what's MSO?
I am glad it will be perm but mad! i mean i was up at 5am to get mine lol

I think it means MAC store only.

post #6533 of 6640
oh... hmm that's weird cuz Hwdsprincess said she saw it on Nordstroms too... I was like " May Sell Out"? haha
post #6534 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post

oh... hmm that's weird cuz Hwdsprincess said she saw it on Nordstroms too... I was like " May Sell Out"? haha

 

MAC works in its mysterious ways...

post #6535 of 6640
ATTENTION CYY FANS!

Macy's in Fort Wayne IN has some CYY in stock. Call to buy! And tell them Carol sent you.

ETA: The counter doubts they could process orders via phone, so it is best to visit and buy in person.
Edited by MadTheologian - 12/14/12 at 11:26am
post #6536 of 6640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTheologian View Post

ATTENTION CYY FANS!
Macy's in Fort Wayne IN has some CYY in stock. Call to buy! And tell them Carol sent you.

But only if you have a macys card! You can't pay over the phone with regular credit.

Hi Carol!!!
post #6537 of 6640
UPDATE: The counter help at Fort Wayne prefers you come in person. They doubt you are able to order via phone.
post #6538 of 6640

The CYYs are starting to come out to all the counters, my friend in VA said her Nordies has them now. i heard the official day is the 17th

post #6539 of 6640
17th of December?
post #6540 of 6640

I actually think it is December. My Nordstrom online order is scheduled to ship that day I think. Kinda weird, huh?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC By Request discussion