or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Casual Colour discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Casual Colour discussion - Page 13

post #361 of 886

LOL. Now everyone can partake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

 

Oh, you are the sneaky one! I couldn't find the site map, but a little clever googling found it:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/customer_service/site_map.tmpl

 

And from there:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/8983/New-Collections/Casual-Colour/index.tmpl

(even though it isn't showing under What's New yet)

 

Gotta help my fellow Specktralites

post #362 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

Oh, you are the sneaky one! I couldn't find the site map, but a little clever googling found it:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/customer_service/site_map.tmpl

And from there:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/8983/New-Collections/Casual-Colour/index.tmpl
(even though it isn't showing under What's New yet)

Gotta help my fellow Specktralites
thanks Lilinah & richelle83,you 2 are lifesavers. =-) . So helpful ,& sweet too.
post #363 of 886
Thanks for the heads up. I got weekend getaway and relaxation plus some Beth stuff. Thanks bushes again.
post #364 of 886

T posted a pic of the collection on Facebook, all the colors look so pretty. I keep changing my mind every five minutes if I want one or if I want to skip, LOL.

post #365 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

It's been fun though right?!?!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84 View Post

lol! that's not a bad thing though! :) i wish i had more quality specktra time to be honest! i miss when i had a spare hour to sit and chat :( 

well, this place is like home to me :) i come daily and i need my specktra fix :)

post #366 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

T posted a pic of the collection on Facebook, all the colors look so pretty. I keep changing my mind every five minutes if I want one or if I want to skip, LOL.

cant wait to see her swatches but maybe ill have my package tomorrow or friday...

post #367 of 886
Damn it! I didn't expect this to be up so soon and I just ordered Hocus Pocus from the Bloggers Obsession collection this morning (I'm still catching up on last years collection). I guess I will wait until it comes out in stores.
post #368 of 886

I'm contemplating getting Out For Fun just for the hell of it. I placed an order last night with Riviera Life and Oyster girl lipglass...I should have just waited and ordered it all at once lol. Now I feel compelled to add something to my order for Embrace Me and Entertain Me liners from Ditto. 

post #369 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by EekaBoo View Post

Damn it! I didn't expect this to be up so soon and I just ordered Hocus Pocus from the Bloggers Obsession collection this morning (I'm still catching up on last years collection). I guess I will wait until it comes out in stores.

 

Hocus Pocus and Sparkle Neely Sparkle have been sitting in my cart for two weeks now.  I just can't pull the trigger for some reason.

post #370 of 886

Alllll right. I got Out For Fun and used the two-day shipping code "Ditto". Liba convinced me after saying it looked similar to Exxhibitionist, which I missed out on!

 

I also got Tilt and Aquadisiac because I've been eyeing them for a while. With the price increases I didn't want to wait too long and have them be more expensive icon_eek.gif

post #371 of 886

I pulled the trigger, and added embrace me and jealousy wakes.

post #372 of 886

Out For Fun and Weekend Getaway are on their way to me...

Was going to get Have a Lovely Day, but the Beth Ditto lippie You're Perfect Already looks SOOOO close!  So I'm holding off on HaLD until I hear the verdict from my girl Shellcat!

post #373 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMUCH2SHAY View Post

I pulled the trigger, and added embrace me and jealousy wakes.

Yay!! pompom.gif

I bought Jealousy Wakes, Parisian Skies and Caqui last Thursday, so they should be here soon. I'm still debating Sparkle Neely, Sparkle.
post #374 of 886
post #375 of 886

I think this collection was going to be a skin for me.. and now hearing about all of these glorious lip / cheek tints they would perfect for SUMMER!!

 

ok well back to drawing board to grab these when they hit Australia next week!

post #376 of 886

Man, I WAS on a no-buy until HC. I was trying to not use my credit cards so I can get rid of some debt. But I re-evaluated HC and I'm prob going to just be getting a few of the lippies and maybe a face product. Plus I skipped HS. These just seem perfect for me. I can have a hard time with lipsticks and these seem to be a dream lip product for my poor dry lips. Plus I can use them as blushes, score!

post #377 of 886

OMG dont miss out on HP. It's the FIRST thing I've ever backed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMUCH2SHAY View Post

 

Hocus Pocus and Sparkle Neely Sparkle have been sitting in my cart for two weeks now.  I just can't pull the trigger for some reason.

post #378 of 886
post #379 of 886

I like Evening Stroll best as a lip color....at least on T. It's the perfect lipstick color! Crap.

post #380 of 886

Crap!!! Tx for letting me know Richelle! I just checked out the swatches & review. Though I am LOVING that color on her lips. I am still trying hard to resist buying. I may give in, but I'm trying not too.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I like Evening Stroll best as a lip color....at least on T. It's the perfect lipstick color! Crap.

post #381 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

Crap!!! Tx for letting me know Richelle! I just checked out the swatches & review. Though I am LOVING that color on her lips. I am still trying hard to resist buying. I may give in, but I'm trying not too.

 

LOL it is sooo lovely, I need UPS to hurry up! I hope you can stay strong(not really lol), may the force be with you!

post #382 of 886

girlhaha.gifTx my friend! I'm trying real hard to resist. We'll see if I cave in or not. Enjoy your Evening Stroll. What else did you get?wavey.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

LOL it is sooo lovely, I need UPS to hurry up! I hope you can stay strong(not really lol), may the force be with you!

post #383 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I like Evening Stroll best as a lip color....at least on T. It's the perfect lipstick color! Crap.

I don't like the colour on her at all - I think it would look better on you.

 

It does look very shiny, but I'll wait until she posts a couple more to be sure. I'm sure I'd feel the need to powder liberally after applying, which probably reinforces that it's not the formula for me. I'm looking forward to seeing the coral and wine shades on her.

post #384 of 886

I'm going to cover my eyes and pretend I didnt see evening stroll on T's site.

post #385 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey C View Post

I don't like the colour on her at all - I think it would look better on you.

 

It does look very shiny, but I'll wait until she posts a couple more to be sure. I'm sure I'd feel the need to powder liberally after applying, which probably reinforces that it's not the formula for me. I'm looking forward to seeing the coral and wine shades on her.

I don't like evening stroll on her either. Its a pretty color but it looks out of place on her to me.

post #386 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

girlhaha.gifTx my friend! I'm trying real hard to resist. We'll see if I cave in or not. Enjoy your Evening Stroll. What else did you get?wavey.gif

 

 

 

friends.gifSo far just Evening Stroll, eventually I guess I'll get Out for Fun.

post #387 of 886

I know that Evening Stroll will look gorgeous on you! Will you add a swatch and/or photo? Enjoy!!!heart2.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

friends.gifSo far just Evening Stroll, eventually I guess I'll get Out for Fun.

post #388 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey C View Post

I don't like the colour on her at all - I think it would look better on you.

 

It does look very shiny, but I'll wait until she posts a couple more to be sure. I'm sure I'd feel the need to powder liberally after applying, which probably reinforces that it's not the formula for me. I'm looking forward to seeing the coral and wine shades on her.

 

I hope so! Maybe it would look better on her cheeks if she wasn't so liberal with it? Definitely agree with adding powder, probably won't use on the cheeks until it gets cooler. Which will be November...October if we're lucky th_rolleye0014.gif

post #389 of 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

I hope so! Maybe it would look better on her cheeks if she wasn't so liberal with it? Definitely agree with adding powder, probably won't use on the cheeks until it gets cooler. Which will be November...October if we're lucky th_rolleye0014.gif

Agreed - I know she applies more heavily so that the colour can be seen but this just isn't her shade.

 

I really appreciate T and her site, but I can't agree with her take on the product (based on the pic):

 

"...you’ve spent all day at the beach, and you don’t have time to go home and get ready for an evening out, so you quickly pat on one of these on your lips and cheeks–you look a little dressed up, but it’s never over-the-top, and it’s always natural and easy-going."

 

Er...not so much. ;)

 

Also, I'm not sure that I'm into the whole matchy matchy lip and cheek. Even if I loved one of the colours, I'm not sure I'd necessary wear it on both at the same time.

post #390 of 886

Ugh Have a Lovely Day looks great, but of course she od'd on her cheeks. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Casual Colour discussion