Originally Posted by gracie90
I use my straighteners - I just place a piece of paper over the plate so that I don't get melted plastic on them!
Here's what I do:
1) Pop out the e/s insert from the pot using a metal nail file
2) Place the insert on the straighteners for about a minute or so
3) Check that the plastic at the bottom is soft, turn over the insert so it's e/s down, and press the pan partially out using the nail file
4) Using the nail file, pry the pan off the plastic completely and leave it gluey side up
5) Pop the insert back into the e/s pot, minus the pan
6) Stick a magnet onto the pan and clean the sides of any glue (I just use some crappy face wipes)
7) Place the e/s pot onto the straighteners
8) Wait until the glue under the name sticker is melted, then slide the nail file under the sticker to peel it off, then stick it on the bottom of the pan
9) Ta da! Eyeshadow depotted :D
TY, I may try this method next time I get the jones to depot all my e/s.
Originally Posted by PeachTwist
Matte/satin/sheertone blushes for me. I avoid sparkle like the f'ing plague. Large pores, oily skin, forget it!
I have to be really picky with the sparkle too because otherwise yeah, its looks like crater city.
Back OT, I just counted and I have 3 of the old e/s palettes (all full), 2 off brand ones (full) and a Z-palette. So I am just not investing in the new ones. They are really cool and I like the see through top, but I can just label with a sharpie to know what's inside. I pretty much know what e/s are in each palette because they are organized by color schemes, so I am not investing in these for the moment.