or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013) - Page 80

post #2371 of 12144

I just got back from my Nordies. I got to see the book too.

 

Lipsticks are $16.50

Blushes are $22.00

 

Veronica's blush is Prom Princess - midtone violet pink

 

Ronnie Red Matte

Daddy's Litte Girl Satin

Boyfriend Stealer Cremesheen

Girl Next Door Lustre

 

I got to preorder my goodies for Feb 8 event

My list was:

2 Ronnie Reds

2 Daddy's Little Girl

1 Boyfriend Stealer

Prom Princess blush

Cream Soda blush

 

cheerleader.gif

post #2372 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRICH76 View Post

I was able to get a quick sneak peak at a book today that lists all the collections coming out this year and here is some of the info i was able to get about Veronica:

DLG - Mid-tone pink violet (Satin)
B/S - Deep blackened plum (Cremesheen)
Ronnie Red - Bright red (Matte)

Quad
Ron Ron Ron - Deep Navy (Satin)
Spoiled Rich - Rich Purple (Frost)
Pin-Up Purple - Mid-tone orchid (Frost)
Gravel -Charcoal (Matte)

Blush
Mall Madness - Mid-tone pink violet
Strawberry Malt - Bright Red
Feeling' So Good - Deep blackened plum

Those are the names of the Veronica Lip Glasses, FYI.

 

It's so hard to take it all in when getting those peeks at the book - I sure know the feeling.

post #2373 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

       OMG 3 blushes just for veronica??? thud.gif  thanks for the info srich76 

 

I'm pretty sure those are lipglasses and not blushes.

post #2374 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

I'm pretty sure those are lipglasses and not blushes.

Yes it's not the blushes.

 

It's only 1 per girl.

 

Cream Soda - Betty

Prom Princess - Veronica

 

I literally just got back from Nordies and looked at it myself and preordered my goodies.

post #2375 of 12144

Thank you, liba!

Prom Princess & Cream Soda blushes are such cute names. I don't know if I can resist buying both of them. I'll wait for swatches.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by liba View Post

Those are the names of the Veronica Lip Glasses, FYI.

 

It's so hard to take it all in when getting those peeks at the book - I sure know the feeling.

post #2376 of 12144

I want Mall Madness! eyelove.gif

 

 

 

 

 

(amongst other things)

post #2377 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

Yes it's not the blushes.

 

It's only 1 per girl.

 

Cream Soda - Betty

Prom Princess - Veronica

 

I literally just got back from Nordies and looked at it myself and preordered my goodies.

 

Lucky you! That's brilliant!

 

How do you think Ronnie Red compares to the whole bunch of matte reds that MAC released recently?

post #2378 of 12144

Thank you, LadyMisfit! I like your preorder very much.

 

I forgot the difference between Daddy's Little Girl and Girl Next Door lipsticks. One of magenta and one is more blue/pink? Or am I getting confused with the Betty side??

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

I just got back from my Nordies. I got to see the book too.

 

Lipsticks are $16.50

Blushes are $22.00

 

 

Veronica's blush is Prom Princess - midtone violet pink

 

 

Ronnie Red Matte

Daddy's Litte Girl Satin

Boyfriend Stealer Cremesheen

Girl Next Door Lustre

 

I got to preorder my goodies for Feb 8 event

My list was:

2 Ronnie Reds

2 Daddy's Little Girl

1 Boyfriend Stealer

Prom Princess blush

Cream Soda blush

 

cheerleader.gif

post #2379 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
 

Girl Next Door is from Betty (light pink). I only looked up the items I wanted, sorry. When I saw it was a lustre I was like no thank you lol.

post #2380 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

I'm pretty sure those are lipglasses and not blushes.

    omg thanks i was like whattttttttttt hahahaha 

post #2381 of 12144

Thank you again! I wanted the light pink lippie, so Girl Next Door it is. I also understand just looking at what you are interested in. If you start looking at everything it gets confusing and then you may add more to your order.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

Girl Next Door is from Betty (light pink). I only looked up the items I wanted, sorry. When I saw it was a lustre I was like no thank you lol.

post #2382 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

Thank you, liba!

Prom Princess & Cream Soda blushes are such cute names. I don't know if I can resist buying both of them. I'll wait for swatches.

Cream Soda looks suspiciously like a combo of Immortal Flower and Poised, so unless it's drastically different in person and super amazing when applied, I'm not having a hard time resisting. It might be harder to resist Prom Princess, unless it looks the same as Passionately Tempted or maybe Vintage Grape, when blended out.

post #2383 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

Yes it's not the blushes.

 

It's only 1 per girl.

 

Cream Soda - Betty

Prom Princess - Veronica

 

I literally just got back from Nordies and looked at it myself and preordered my goodies.

     thanks!! ill be getting both blushes cheerleader.gif

post #2384 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

Those are the names of the Veronica Lip Glasses, FYI.

It's so hard to take it all in when getting those peeks at the book - I sure know the feeling.

Thanks, I took a quick snap shot and it cut off what was what lol
post #2385 of 12144

Thank you so much for posting the finishes of the lipsticks and the color descriptions for the items, SRICH76 and Lady Misfit. :) 

 

Is Sweet Something a glaze, frost, or a lustre?  That one was the only one that felt a bit left out on the description, lol.

post #2386 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
 

I had to force myself not to look at the whole color story. I have the new Sephora Disney Princess collection (LOVING the Cinderella palette) and the new UD Oz the Great palettes coming out in the spring so I need to save my money for that as well.

post #2387 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaidan View Post

Thank you so much for posting the finishes of the lipsticks and the color descriptions for the items, SRICH76 and Lady Misfit. :) 

 

Is Sweet Something a glaze, frost, or a lustre?  That one was the only one that felt a bit left out on the description, lol.

I'm sorry I didn't look up anything else other than the ones I wanted for myself.

post #2388 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

Thank you, liba!



Prom Princess

Cream Soda looks suspiciously like a combo of Immortal Flower and Poised, so unless it's drastically different in person and super amazing when applied, I'm not having a hard time resisting. It might be harder to resist Prom Princess, unless it looks the same as Passionately Tempted or maybe Vintage Grape, when blended out.
I really hope Cream Soda isn't like that. I swapped my Immortal Flower because it didn't show up on my skin and I didn't like the way how Poised looked in swatches so if it's a IF-P combo I'm def gonna skip.
post #2389 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRICH76 View Post


Thanks, I took a quick snap shot and it cut off what was what lol

hehe, Super Sleuth! Thanks for the spy work - it's like makeup James Bond!

post #2390 of 12144

Please. You have no reason to apologize. We appreciate your detective work very much.drinks.gif

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

I'm sorry I didn't look up anything else other than the ones I wanted for myself.

post #2391 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post


I really hope Cream Soda isn't like that. I swapped my Immortal Flower because it didn't show up on my skin and I didn't like the way how Poised looked in swatches so if it's a IF-P combo I'm def gonna skip.

Poised is gorgeous - it's like two shades darker than Amber Glow and one step more brown/peach. Looks so good on the apples of my cheeks with Taupe Shape as contour or as a contour itself with Amber Glow as the highlight. I'm a fan of Immortal Flower too - that one looked good on me and not powdery, even though it was so light. 

 

I think from the few pictures we've seen, Cream Soda will be in the same peachy family, but a little more universally wearable and more feminine.

post #2392 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMisfit View Post

Yes it's not the blushes.

 

It's only 1 per girl.

 

Cream Soda - Betty

Prom Princess - Veronica

 

I literally just got back from Nordies and looked at it myself and preordered my goodies.

I went to my nordies today and they wouldn't let me preorder at all.  Booo.  Not that I know what I want but still.

post #2393 of 12144
I thought Mall Madness and Strawberry Malt were lipglosses? Edit - a shit, I didn't read the whole thread! More goodness to catch up on!
post #2394 of 12144
BB - Light vibrant peach (Satin)
GND - Vivid blue pink (Lustre)
Oh, Oh, Oh - Sheer brown plum (Lustre)

Caramel Sundae - Mid-tone warn tan (Satin)
Cheryl Chic - Light coral pink (Frost)
Dreammaker - Pale frosty yellow (Frost)
Showstopper - Dark, cool-toned brown (Matte)

Black Swan - Black with gold pearlized pigments
Lord it Up - Bronze with pearlized pigments

Cream Soda - Light neutral coral (Satin)

Veronica
Designer Purple - Violet with pearlized pigments
Petrol Blue - Deep navy with pearlized pigments

My camera ( well me not taking better picture) cut off what was what, sorry lol
post #2395 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post


I remember you mentioning that e/s in another thread somewhere - it sounds divine! Emerald green is my favourite colour, and I believe also the colour of the 2013 or something, so I'm hoping we'll get lots of gorgeous greens this summer :)


Me too. And It's my birthstone.

post #2396 of 12144

Prom Princess Blush sounds gorgeous!!!! I am so getting it!!! My final list is:

 

Daddy's Little Girl l/s

Ronnie Red l/s

Betty Bright l/s

Girl Next Door l/s

Cream Soda Blush

Prom Princess Blush

Spoiled Rich Quad

Mall Madness l/g

Strawberry Malt l/g

post #2397 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRICH76 View Post

BB - Light vibrant peach (Satin)
GND - Vivid blue pink (Lustre)
Oh, Oh, Oh - Sheer brown plum (Lustre)

Caramel Sundae - Mid-tone warn tan (Satin)
Cheryl Chic - Light coral pink (Frost)
Dreammaker - Pale frosty yellow (Frost)
Showstopper - Dark, cool-toned brown (Matte)

Black Swan - Black with gold pearlized pigments
Lord it Up - Bronze with pearlized pigments

Cream Soda - Light neutral coral (Satin)

Veronica
Designer Purple - Violet with pearlized pigments
Petrol Blue - Deep navy with pearlized pigments

My camera ( well me not taking better picture) cut off what was what, sorry lol

Well, it's finally confirmed! People are going to be really happy!

post #2398 of 12144

I can probably get my MA to give me a sample of the green pigment. They give so much it would last me forever I'm sure.

post #2399 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post

I can probably get my MA to give me a sample of the green pigment. They give so much it would last me forever I'm sure.

I never ask for pigment samples, but you know, that's a good idea! I think I will go for it this time, if I can ease it into the conversation…. graucho.gif

post #2400 of 12144

im reliefed  knowing  that i got ohohoh already

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)