or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013) - Page 255

post #7621 of 12144
For some crazy reason... I don't feel very impressed with the pearl mattes. The one I would consider picking up would be Betty's. To me it looks similar in color to cream soda? I'll wait for the review before purchasing. However, I'm surprised how mall madness is sooo pretty!
post #7622 of 12144

iagree.gif There can never be enough lipsticks in this world in my opinion.love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore View Post

I really wish MAC would make more lipsticks and little to none of the accessories and pins.  The accessories are generally a bit cheap and tacky and I would much rather have the lipstick than a pin.  What am I going to do with a pin? 

post #7623 of 12144

th_wallbash.gif   I was just looking for something in my wallet and found the MAC gift card that I was planning on using to get AG stuff.  In my frenzy to place my order, I completely forgot about it!!! 

 

So now the question is, do I hold onto it until April since that will be a big haul?  Or do I just order some things with it now, since I might forget about it again by the time April comes around???

post #7624 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronikawithak View Post

 

 

Got my package today!! party.gif

 

Betty Bright with flash (above) and natural light (below). It looks brighter, darker and more pigmented in person..none of the pictures I've seen so far really capture the true color!  LOVE it. Seriously considering stalking my MAC store for a backup.. definitely the stand-out color in this collection for me. eyelove.gif

It looks so pretty on you! I can't wait to get mine!

post #7625 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

th_wallbash.gif   I was just looking for something in my wallet and found the MAC gift card that I was planning on using to get AG stuff.  In my frenzy to place my order, I completely forgot about it!!! 

 

So now the question is, do I hold onto it until April since that will be a big haul?  Or do I just order some things with it now, since I might forget about it again by the time April comes around???

Not to enable you, but I vote for NOW...LOL!  There is still a lot of stuff left in stock, and if there is something you want you might as well since technically you wouldn't be spending any more money.  Plus you don't want to be like this ebay.gif looking for things you missed out on :)

post #7626 of 12144

I think that I'm having skipper's remorse for not getting PP. It wouldn't be too dark for NW10-15 skin? Should I go ahead and order it? tong.gif

post #7627 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post

It looks so pretty on you! I can't wait to get mine!


Thank you! You're going to love it, it would look even better on your coloring I think!!

post #7628 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel View Post

I think that I'm having skipper's remorse for not getting PP. It wouldn't be too dark for NW10-15 skin? Should I go ahead and order it? tong.gif


From everything I've seen it looks lovely on that skin tone! Mine should be arriving today. I can try to swatch it for you (I'm NW15-20) but I think you should definitely get it!

post #7629 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Someone mentioned that Nordstrom said their online launch date is 2/4. I'm waiting for BB too!

mee too/ for some reason was not interested in this collection but bb is callinbg my name

post #7630 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgrrl View Post

Not to enable you, but I vote for NOW...LOL!  There is still a lot of stuff left in stock, and if there is something you want you might as well since technically you wouldn't be spending any more money.  Plus you don't want to be like this ebay.gif looking for things you missed out on :)

 

Hey, I'm not against enabling  lolz.gif   I already got all of my must-haves from this collection, but Boyfriend Stealer was on my maybe list.  And everyone raving about Mall Madness and Prom Princess is making me consider those (although I don't think PP would look as nice on my NC20/25 complexion as it would on NWs).  I could get that Pink Pigeon l/s I've been avoiding due to my "no more bright pinks" rule...

 

And ebay?  I never give them the satisfaction, lol.

post #7631 of 12144

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-ronnie-red-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

 

I wasn't going to get this one because I thought how many reds do I need, but now she says it's so long lasting I feel like I'll regret not getting it

post #7632 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Hey, I'm not against enabling  lolz.gif   I already got all of my must-haves from this collection, but Boyfriend Stealer was on my maybe list.  And everyone raving about Mall Madness and Prom Princess is making me consider those (although I don't think PP would look as nice on my NC20/25 complexion as it would on NWs).  I could get that Pink Pigeon l/s I've been avoiding due to my "no more bright pinks" rule...

 

And ebay?  I never give them the satisfaction, lol.

 

 

So... I've been matched for NC25... BUT I've also been matched for NW25 so who knows... what I really am. Anyway... Prom princess is one of my new favorites.

post #7633 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercoolstephy View Post

 

 

So... I've been matched for NC25... BUT I've also been matched for NW25 so who knows... what I really am. Anyway... Prom princess is one of my new favorites.

 

Interesting!  Maybe you're so close to neutral you can wear either one?  Do you have Passionately Tempted from Taste Temptations?  I'm wondering if they're too similar to justify getting both.  TIA!

post #7634 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Interesting!  Maybe you're so close to neutral you can wear either one?  Do you have Passionately Tempted from Taste Temptations?  I'm wondering if they're too similar to justify getting both.  TIA!

 

Nope. It was sold out. I was so bummed. They scheduled a makeover with me for the day after the pro store got them and told me to wait to pick up my stuff till then.... and they were out. :( I had store credit to use too.

post #7635 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Hey, I'm not against enabling  lolz.gif   I already got all of my must-haves from this collection, but Boyfriend Stealer was on my maybe list.  And everyone raving about Mall Madness and Prom Princess is making me consider those (although I don't think PP would look as nice on my NC20/25 complexion as it would on NWs).  I could get that Pink Pigeon l/s I've been avoiding due to my "no more bright pinks" rule...

 

And ebay?  I never give them the satisfaction, lol.

 

I was thinking about BS too, but I have YR so not sure if I really need it.  If you are NC 20/25, I think PP would definitely work for your complexion.  It looks like it would be very pretty on NC and NW ladies.

post #7636 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercoolstephy View Post

 

Nope. It was sold out. I was so bummed. They scheduled a makeover with me for the day after the pro store got them and told me to wait to pick up my stuff till then.... and they were out. :( I had store credit to use too.


It's in stock on the website right now...poke.gif

post #7637 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercoolstephy View Post

 

Nope. It was sold out. I was so bummed. They scheduled a makeover with me for the day after the pro store got them and told me to wait to pick up my stuff till then.... and they were out. :( I had store credit to use too.

 

I hate it when they do that!  Then they just use the perm products for the makeovers as if people don't know the difference.  ohboy.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgrrl View Post

 

I was thinking about BS too, but I have YR so not sure if I really need it.  If you are NC 20/25, I think PP would definitely work for your complexion.  It looks like it would be very pretty on NC and NW ladies.

 

I don't have YR, so maybe I'll toss BS in my cart (funny statement when read with the usual word BS stands for).  Maybe I'll get PP too... Thanks for your thoughts!

 

 

Anything else that people think is a must for NC20/25?  Fill my cart!  LOL

post #7638 of 12144
post #7639 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eims View Post

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-ronnie-red-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

 

I wasn't going to get this one because I thought how many reds do I need, but now she says it's so long lasting I feel like I'll regret not getting it


I feel the same. I don't own many reds and I usually don't wear red, which is why I didn't get it. I could use this lippie in my collection just in case.

post #7640 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel View Post

I think that I'm having skipper's remorse for not getting PP. It wouldn't be too dark for NW10-15 skin? Should I go ahead and order it? tong.gif

No! It will be lovely for your skin tone - LOVELY!

 

And, MAC-Guy highly recommends it th_star.gif th_star.gif th_star.gif th_star.gif th_star.gif

post #7641 of 12144
Yes it is. I bought it today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

I can't keep up with this thread. sweatdrop.gif



It's sitting in my cart right now. I shouldn't spend more money, but it sounds amazing. What to do... I wonder if it's better than my beloved Chanel Poudre Libre? SOS.gif
 
post #7642 of 12144

So the lighting changed in my kitchen ohboy.gif

 

Magic Spells, Moonlight Night, Lucky in Love, All Girl, Cheers My Dear, Later, Black Poodle, Starless Night

 

 

post #7643 of 12144

You guys prolly already know, but I noticed that the brush set is sold out. Darn cute little red hearts got to everybody bigheart.gif girlhaha.gif

 

I could do without the pins too & yessssssss, more lipsticks

post #7644 of 12144

Thank you so much for these swatches, Richelle!

 

BP is definitely different from Later and SN which is awesome pompom.gif

 

MS and MN are a bit similar but still different enough for me to have both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

So the lighting changed in my kitchen ohboy.gif

 

Magic Spells, Moonlight Night, Lucky in Love, All Girl, Cheers My Dear, Later, Black Poodle, Starless Night

 

 

post #7645 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelemu21 View Post

Yes it is. I bought it today.

Did you! I hope you like it. Let me know ;)

post #7646 of 12144
post #7647 of 12144

Oh those were all used wet, and the jars do screw on!! The stopper was seriously stuck on Magic Spells, lucky my thumb nail is long lol.

post #7648 of 12144

love.gif.....sooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyday View Post

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-mall-madness-lipglass-review-photos-swatches-archies-girls

 

I can't wait to get this...so gorgeous!

post #7649 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

th_wallbash.gif    I was just looking for something in my wallet and found the MAC gift card that I was planning on using to get AG stuff.  In my frenzy to place my order, I completely forgot about it!!! 

So now the question is, do I hold onto it until April since that will be a big haul?  Or do I just order some things with it now, since I might forget about it again by the time April comes around???

I say save it smiles.gif you probably got everything you REALLY wanted already and April will be a very expensive month ( esp since Extra Dimension will be IMO one of the most expensive hauls for everyone) So you will be glad you have that extra money on you!
post #7650 of 12144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

Oh those were all used wet, and the jars do screw on!! The stopper was seriously stuck on Magic Spells, lucky my thumb nail is long lol.

The colors looks so pretty. Thanks for posting swatches!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)