or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013 - Page 28

post #811 of 3881
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post

So i ordered 184 brush two weeks ago. First they told me it will be shipped in two weeks. Than customer service told me it will take 4-8 weeks

now they sent me an email that it might be shipped in 30 days and if not they will cancel my order

 

angry.gif

 

A lot of the Pro items seem to be out of stock or backordered. :-(

post #812 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

A lot of the Pro items seem to be out of stock or backordered. :-(

 

Yeah, I'm still waiting to order an NC15/NW20 chromagraphic pencil from the pro site, but it's still listed as "coming soon."

post #813 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

I added the release dates/months to the first post of the upcoming collections unless the date was not specified. However, there is no list or calendar anymore.

 

The only official release date available so far is for Après Chic?

 

November :

- Grey Friday

- Making Pretty

 

December :

- Après Chic (December 26th)

- Strength

- Pressed Pigment

- Extreme Dimension Lash

- The Stylish Brow

 

Spring 2013 :

- MAC x Archie's Girls

post #814 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post

 

The only official release date available so far is for Après Chic?

 

November :

- Grey Friday

- Making Pretty

 

December :

- Après Chic (December 26th)

- Strength

- Pressed Pigment

- Extreme Dimension Lash

- The Stylish Brow

 

Spring 2013 :

- MAC x Archie's Girls

      thanks for doing this. im overwhelm with all the collections specially the december ones!

post #815 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

      thanks for doing this. im overwhelm with all the collections specially the december ones!


true.gif  It makes me want to hibernate for a few weeks.  Christmas shopping is such a drag, I usually get something from the holiday collection to cheer myself up.

post #816 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post

 

The only official release date available so far is for Après Chic?

 

November :

- Grey Friday

- Making Pretty

 

December :

- Après Chic (December 26th)

- Strength

- Pressed Pigment

- Extreme Dimension Lash

- The Stylish Brow

 

Spring 2013 :

- MAC x Archie's Girls

Grey Friday should be November 23rd (black friday) and Taste Temptations is December 13th, right?

post #817 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


true.gif  It makes me want to hibernate for a few weeks.  Christmas shopping is such a drag, I usually get something from the holiday collection to cheer myself up.

     same here.  i feel like shopping now because of sandy. but i have to wait till next week. no money this week crybaby.gif

post #818 of 3881
I'd like to see Kissable lipcolors
post #819 of 3881

i want tendertones and repromotes from barbie, venemous villains, hello kitty, liberty of london, to the beach, fafi, heatherette.  ohh and cute packaging. i also want more of those collections that are little but AWESOME! 

post #820 of 3881

iagree.gifiagree.gifiagree.gifiagree.gifiagree.gifiagree.gif.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

i want tendertones and repromotes from barbie, venemous villains, hello kitty, liberty of london, to the beach, fafi, heatherette.  ohh and cute packaging. i also want more of those collections that are little but AWESOME! 

post #821 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudibelle View Post

I'd like to see Kissable lipcolors

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

i want tendertones and repromotes from barbie, venemous villains, hello kitty, liberty of london, to the beach, fafi, heatherette.  ohh and cute packaging. i also want more of those collections that are little but AWESOME! 


iagree.gif

post #822 of 3881

today I've asked some info to a Mac mua.. she gave me the launch dates for Italy.. and I guess they are the same for europe!!
December--- pressed pigment collection only

January------ Apres chic, a new mascara, new shades of studio fix, concealer palette

February-------Strength, Viva glam, Ash Volcanic exfoliator which will become permanent!!!

She didn't gave me any info on march but I'm sure there will be Archie's girls

April----- brow collection, Making pretty

 

No taste temptation?????? 

post #823 of 3881
I'm really wanting dare to wear lippies back! And Lollipop Loving! Cmon MAC, doooo ittttttt lol
post #824 of 3881

Thank you very much!

 

Making Pretty will only be released in April???icon_eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post

today I've asked some info to a Mac mua.. she gave me the launch dates for Italy.. and I guess they are the same for europe!!
December--- pressed pigment collection only

January------ Apres chic, a new mascara, new shades of studio fix, concealer palette

February-------Strength, Viva glam, Ash Volcanic exfoliator which will become permanent!!!

She didn't gave me any info on march but I'm sure there will be Archie's girls

April----- brow collection, Making pretty

 

No taste temptation?????? 

post #825 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

Thank you very much!

 

Making Pretty will only be released in April???icon_eek.gif

   thats a longggg wait!!!!!  a cp send by sea or pigeon would be faster hahaha 

post #826 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82 View Post

I'm really wanting dare to wear lippies back! And Lollipop Loving! Cmon MAC, doooo ittttttt lol

      yes!!!!

post #827 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post

today I've asked some info to a Mac mua.. she gave me the launch dates for Italy.. and I guess they are the same for europe!!
December--- pressed pigment collection only

January------ Apres chic, a new mascara, new shades of studio fix, concealer palette

February-------Strength, Viva glam, Ash Volcanic exfoliator which will become permanent!!!

She didn't gave me any info on march but I'm sure there will be Archie's girls

April----- brow collection, Making pretty

 

No taste temptation?????? 

 

After I bought three BU's... bangin.gif

post #828 of 3881

th_roll1.gif......indeed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

   thats a longggg wait!!!!!  a cp send by sea or pigeon would be faster hahaha 

post #829 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merula View Post

 

After I bought three BU's... bangin.gif

    what if they increase the price?? in that case lucky you!! 

post #830 of 3881

Temptalia is starting to put up reviews and swatches of the metallic OCC Metallurgy lip tar collection I posted a pic of the other day

 

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-metallurgy-for-holiday-2012
http://www.temptalia.com/occ-triptych-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches

post #831 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post

today I've asked some info to a Mac mua.. she gave me the launch dates for Italy.. and I guess they are the same for europe!!
December--- pressed pigment collection only

January------ Apres chic, a new mascara, new shades of studio fix, concealer palette

February-------Strength, Viva glam, Ash Volcanic exfoliator which will become permanent!!!

She didn't gave me any info on march but I'm sure there will be Archie's girls

April----- brow collection, Making pretty

 

No taste temptation?????? 

 

 

In a way, I'm relieved, or at least my credit card is.  There's not much I want from any of these collections.  My account will have a chance to breathe after all the Christmas expenditure

post #832 of 3881

I'm interested in the pressed pigments and the Apres Chic MES. I have years' worth of VAE stocked up for now, but will probably buy a few later on next year. Just about to finish one anyway.
 

post #833 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin View Post

Temptalia is starting to put up reviews and swatches of the metallic OCC Metallurgy lip tar collection I posted a pic of the other day

 

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-metallurgy-for-holiday-2012
http://www.temptalia.com/occ-triptych-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches

    ohh i really wanted some of those. the gold and copper ones. even tho the gold looks too yellow. i would have wanted it to be a little bit more dark and true gold. 

post #834 of 3881
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

    ohh i really wanted some of those. the gold and copper ones. even tho the gold looks too yellow. i would have wanted it to be a little bit more dark and true gold. 

 

Wow! It's definitely an in-your-face color. LOL

post #835 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

Wow! It's definitely an in-your-face color. LOL

    hahaha yes  i was thinking about using them for the holidays. but its toooo yellow. 

post #836 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

    hahaha yes  i was thinking about using them for the holidays. but its toooo yellow. 


but it would be cool layered over a red?????

post #837 of 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


but it would be cool layered over a red?????

       definitely!!

post #838 of 3881

I'm hoping the MAC Heroine from the Reel Sexy collection is repromoted. Also kissable lipcolours need to return and introduce new colors!

post #839 of 3881

I'm another one who wants more Kissables - it's that wonderful time of the year when I've lost enough of my tan to start wearing Flaunting It again - love that color so much!!

 

I'd love to see a new nude that's similar to Superb, but a little lighter and some cute, bright apricots and cherry red.

 

We didn't see any of them used on the runways for Spring, though, so I'm not feeling too hopeful we're going to see them for Spring - maybe late summer or fall? I remember HerGreyness talking about a new, improved version, so maybe we'll see that eventually - FINGERS CROSSED!!

 

Also, where the heck are the Greasepaint Sticks - here's hoping they bring them back again at last for next fall too!

 

I am happy about these upcoming Mineralize lip balms and lipsticks though - I'm sure those will be winners!

post #840 of 3881

Me too....I so can not wait for them!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I'm another one who wants more Kissables - it's that wonderful time of the year when I've lost enough of my tan to start wearing Flaunting It again - love that color so much!!

 

I'd love to see a new nude that's similar to Superb, but a little lighter and some cute, bright apricots and cherry red.

 

We didn't see any of them used on the runways for Spring, though, so I'm not feeling too hopeful we're going to see them for Spring - maybe late summer or fall? I remember HerGreyness talking about a new, improved version, so maybe we'll see that eventually - FINGERS CROSSED!!

 

Also, where the heck are the Greasepaint Sticks - here's hoping they bring them back again at last for next fall too!

 

I am happy about these upcoming Mineralize lip balms and lipsticks though - I'm sure those will be winners!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013