or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)

post #1 of 426
Thread Starter 


... time for a new thread! " id="yui_3_5_1_1_1349548205376_1200" rel="http://files.specktra.net/smilies/images/smilies/flower.gif">flower.gif



 



" rel="http://files.specktra.net/smilies/images/smilies/flower.gif">Release date 12/13


Edited by Mac-Guy - 10/30/12 at 11:09pm
post #2 of 426
Thread Starter 

Couture collections = My favorite collection year after year heart2.gif

post #3 of 426

i hope one of the 3 shades of the mistery powder fits me. and i like the sound of the soft pink lippie. what the name of the permanent silvery highlighter that liba mentions??? 

post #4 of 426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

i hope one of the 3 shades of the mistery powder fits me. and i like the sound of the soft pink lippie. what the name of the permanent silvery highlighter that liba mentions??? 

 

Maybe Silver Dusk?

post #5 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

Maybe Silver Dusk?

  oohh thanks. i was looking at the pressed ones fool.gif

post #6 of 426
Thread Starter 

The couture brush will be mine. pompom.gif

post #7 of 426

I'm interested in the brush too.. but I'm also curious about the packaging!

post #8 of 426
Yah couture collection time!!! Well already know that I will be grabbing the brush! That's a must for me from every couture collection
post #9 of 426

I can not wait to see the packaging!

And I hope that there will be a very light sheer mystery powder.

 

I am also excited for the brush and will get it for sure!

post #10 of 426

I'm super excited for this collection! When does the couture collection usually come out? Late November?

post #11 of 426

isnt it weird its only a month away and we dont know anything about it???

post #12 of 426

Is it this one?

 

image.php (600×599)

 

source: Beauty Behind the Scenes - Woche 40 - Beauty Scene

 

 

OK, I'm liking this. I'm  drools.gif at the luxurious looking extra fluffy powder puff.

Thanx Pinkdollface for the link. I think it says it probably won't be available in the Netherlands, if that's the case then we won't get it in Germany either, I'm pretty sure. ohboy.gif

post #13 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

Is it this one?

 

image.php (600×599)

 

source: Beauty Behind the Scenes - Woche 40 - Beauty Scene

 

 

OK, I'm liking this. I'm  drools.gif at the luxurious looking extra fluffy powder puff.

Thanx Pinkdollface for the link. I think it says it probably won't be available in the Netherlands, if that's the case then we won't get it in Germany either, I'm pretty sure. ohboy.gif

 

 

 

Ooh, I see the leopard print roll/hanger on that page, too. 

post #14 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin View Post

 

 

 

Ooh, I see the leopard print roll/hanger on that page, too. 

I luv luv luv the design. It looks pretty, rich, classy and easy to wipe off if soiled. I know that I will get both brushes. Only problem is that the smaller one looks like a special edition version of the 215 which I just brought!!! I hope that they do bring back Dark Secret Mystery Powder or another dark version as the last collections didn't have any.

post #15 of 426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbs View Post

I luv luv luv the design. It looks pretty, rich, classy and easy to wipe off if soiled. I know that I will get both brushes. Only problem is that the smaller one looks like a special edition version of the 215 which I just brought!!! I hope that they do bring back Dark Secret Mystery Powder or another dark version as the last collections didn't have any.

 

227 :)

post #16 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

227 :)

I am so relieved. Thks Mac-Guy!!! Both are mine, mine, all mine

post #17 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

Is it this one?

 

image.php (600×599)

 

source: Beauty Behind the Scenes - Woche 40 - Beauty Scene

 

 

OK, I'm liking this. I'm  drools.gif at the luxurious looking extra fluffy powder puff.

Thanx Pinkdollface for the link. I think it says it probably won't be available in the Netherlands, if that's the case then we won't get it in Germany either, I'm pretty sureohboy.gif

uhh so it won't arrive in Italy too....

post #18 of 426

Are the couture brushes better quality than the regular ones, or is it just a different design?

post #19 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post

uhh so it won't arrive in Italy too....

 

I think she wrote that she wasn't sure, so we can still hope that we get it. I might want to get somehting, but I don't know if I'll have the money for it.

post #20 of 426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbs View Post

I am so relieved. Thks Mac-Guy!!! Both are mine, mine, all mine

 

Well, I hope it's a 227. At least, that's what it looks like. :-)

post #21 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

I think she wrote that she wasn't sure, so we can still hope that we get it. I might want to get somehting, but I don't know if I'll have the money for it.

I believe couture collections don't sell well here, so maybe mac decided not to sell them here anymore.

post #22 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

I think she wrote that she wasn't sure, so we can still hope that we get it. I might want to get somehting, but I don't know if I'll have the money for it.

 

Same here!! But I like that sort of clutch/brush holder or something like that XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I believe couture collections don't sell well here, so maybe mac decided not to sell them here anymore.

Well, they are so expensive here in Europe that Mac head quarter should expect couture collections won't sell out as the other collections...

post #23 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I believe couture collections don't sell well here, so maybe mac decided not to sell them here anymore.

 

Yeah, that could be true, sadly. MW2 and Carine Roitfeld were only available in one store in Germany and not online, so I think this one might be exclusive like that too.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasperadastra View Post

 

Same here!! But I like that sort of clutch/brush holder or something like that XD

Well, they are so expensive here in Europe that Mac head quarter should expect couture collections won't sell out as the other collections...

 

iagree.gif

post #24 of 426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I believe couture collections don't sell well here, so maybe mac decided not to sell them here anymore.

 

Even the price point for the US was high. The MW2 brush was 80 bucks, though I'm happy to pay these prices if I like the design.

post #25 of 426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketmouse View Post

I'm super excited for this collection! When does the couture collection usually come out? Late November?

 

It's usually around the third week in November.

post #26 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

Is it this one?

 

image.php (600×599)

 

source: Beauty Behind the Scenes - Woche 40 - Beauty Scene

 

 

OK, I'm liking this. I'm  drools.gif at the luxurious looking extra fluffy powder puff.

Thanx Pinkdollface for the link. I think it says it probably won't be available in the Netherlands, if that's the case then we won't get it in Germany either, I'm pretty sure. ohboy.gif


Thanks Naynadine! That powder puff is making me drool too, I love the bow on top eyelove.gif That clutch and brush set looks adorable as well. Aaah I can't wait for all these upcoming collections. 

post #27 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

Is it this one?

 

image.php (600×599)

 

source: Beauty Behind the Scenes - Woche 40 - Beauty Scene

 

 

OK, I'm liking this. I'm  drools.gif at the luxurious looking extra fluffy powder puff.

Thanx Pinkdollface for the link. I think it says it probably won't be available in the Netherlands, if that's the case then we won't get it in Germany either, I'm pretty sure. ohboy.gif


walks away slowly...  I did not see that.  Nope nothing to see here...  walk away... 

post #28 of 426

I wish the bristles of the brushes were pink too, that would have been so cute, like a new spin on the Diana Ross brushes
 

post #29 of 426

The brushes are 136 and 282 sold as a set for $100. The lipsticks are Runway Red and 3N.

post #30 of 426

I would love to have this set heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousygiggles View Post

The brushes are 136 and 282 sold as a set for $100. The lipsticks are Runway Red and 3N.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC 2012 "Making Pretty" Couture Collection Discussion (December 2012)