or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 40

post #1171 of 4813

I want Party Parrrrrrrot so bad!!

post #1172 of 4813

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

post #1173 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

I do!!! I'm scared I won't be able to get anything cuz I'll be out of town
post #1174 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

i do!

post #1175 of 4813

So I went to a Pro store in North Park Mall (Dallas) and asked the MA about Strength and AC collections, and she said that she does have them and I can buy a giftcard in the amount of the products and she can set the items aside for me. She did however note that she couldn't show me the book or anything (SHRUGS), and she asked if I knew the products name *WHIPS OUT IPHONE TO GET ON SPECKTRA TO LOOK AT NAMES* lol. So I wrote down a list and she got my products for me from drawers in plain view (idk why she couldn't show me the drawers). I live 6 hours away, so she said she's able to ship it for $7, which is fine w me! Save me the anxiety from stalking the site. She said the collection is scheduled to be released on the 26th, so that's when she'll ship it to me. She did say that she wasn't sure if they'll release it a week before or not, and she said if it does she'll ship it then. 

 

I ordered all the lippies except for Firm Form, and both lip liners! *WHEW* pompom.gif

post #1176 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

I would love a CP for a Pink Pigeon please. :D

post #1177 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKelly View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

I would love a CP for a Pink Pigeon please. :D

 

Got your PM and sent you one back. 

post #1178 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdsprincess View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

I do!!! I'm scared I won't be able to get anything cuz I'll be out of town

 

Send me a PM with which ones you want.

post #1179 of 4813

I ended up with an extra Absolute Power and one extra Party Parrot if anyone is interested. Just sent me a message. pretty.gif

post #1180 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKelly View Post

I ended up with an extra Absolute Power and one extra Party Parrot if anyone is interested. Just sent me a message. pretty.gif

 

Just sent you a PM.

post #1181 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

Yazmin, you are always soo sweet to offer CP's!! I'd love one if possible! I sent you a PM smiles.gif soooooworried about missing out!!! Im already stalking!! LOL
post #1182 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLO89 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

Yazmin, you are always soo sweet to offer CP's!! I'd love one if possible! I sent you a PM smiles.gif soooooworried about missing out!!! Im already stalking!! LOL

 

Got your PM and sent you one back.

post #1183 of 4813
Strong woman, firm form and absolute power for me!
post #1184 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLO89 View Post


Yazmin, you are always soo sweet to offer CP's!! I'd love one if possible! I sent you a PM smiles.gif soooooworried about missing out!!! Im already stalking!! LOL

iagree.gif

post #1185 of 4813

Strong Woman and Absolute appear to be more sought after than the PP lipsticks and my store got more of the later than the former.  I'll check back with them tomorrow to see if they happen to have extra SW and AP, or if they can have the other freestanding store in the city set those aside for me for CPs.

post #1186 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLadyDanger View Post

I was at Nordstrom in Santa Anita mall today and per the book they have available, Strength is set to release January 3rd and Apres Chic on December 26th. Grr.. I keep hearing different things from all the locations I've been to..


Their book says that but the date was changed to Dec 26th :) Every artist I've spoke to has let me know it will be released after Xmas.

post #1187 of 4813
Keeping it small, just both the PP's lippies for me since I could t get them the first time around... I'm more interested in the après chic collection smiles.gif
post #1188 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

Yes please! I just sent you a PM...

post #1189 of 4813
A friend of mine that always helps me with CP's is getting for me and my mom:

Party Parrot x 2
Pink Pigeon x 2
Taupe shape blush

So excited!!
post #1190 of 4813

I'm impatient. Do we think this and Apres Chic may be online today or later this week? I've been stalking, but nothing so far.NeedCoffee.gif

post #1191 of 4813
I was up til 430 stalking, then woke at 9 to stalk again!
post #1192 of 4813

Would anyone do a CP for me? I only want Taupe Shape blush and Strong Woman l/s.

post #1193 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

Would anyone do a CP for me? I only want Taupe Shape blush and Strong Woman l/s.

What is a CP?
post #1194 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post

I want Party Parrrrrrrot so bad!!

I hope you'll get your hands on it! love.gif

post #1195 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirl View Post

So I went to a Pro store in North Park Mall (Dallas) and asked the MA about Strength and AC collections, and she said that she does have them and I can buy a giftcard in the amount of the products and she can set the items aside for me. She did however note that she couldn't show me the book or anything (SHRUGS), and she asked if I knew the products name *WHIPS OUT IPHONE TO GET ON SPECKTRA TO LOOK AT NAMES* lol. So I wrote down a list and she got my products for me from drawers in plain view (idk why she couldn't show me the drawers). I live 6 hours away, so she said she's able to ship it for $7, which is fine w me! Save me the anxiety from stalking the site. She said the collection is scheduled to be released on the 26th, so that's when she'll ship it to me. She did say that she wasn't sure if they'll release it a week before or not, and she said if it does she'll ship it then. 

 

I ordered all the lippies except for Firm Form, and both lip liners! *WHEW* pompom.gif

A girl told me the SAME THING, but then when i called back the other day they said that they don't do pre-orders so i wish i could remember the girl's name who told me they could. That's awesome! I have been so focused on the lipsticks, i dont even know what liners come with the collection lol

post #1196 of 4813
Custom purchase
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi1216 View Post

What is a CP?
post #1197 of 4813
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMQE716 View Post

A girl told me the SAME THING, but then when i called back the other day they said that they don't do pre-orders so i wish i could remember the girl's name who told me they could. That's awesome! I have been so focused on the lipsticks, i dont even know what liners come with the collection lol

 

Did you pre-order too?

post #1198 of 4813
Called the MAC store where I placed my pre order, the waived the shipping!
post #1199 of 4813
Where did you do your pre order?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACJunkie85 View Post

Called the MAC store where I placed my pre order, the waived the shipping!
post #1200 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazmin View Post

Will anyone want a CP for any of the lipsticks? My SA has been kind enough to set a few of them aside for me (except Firm Form - they only got two of those).  Otherwise, I'll just release them.

 

I'm interested! :)  I'll send you a pm.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)