or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 110

post #3271 of 4813

Happy New Year th_thstars.gif

post #3272 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

Glad you got your stuff :-)

 

Thanks, but it's not quite here yet.  Looking forward to getting it tomorrow though!  And if UPS forgets to put my package on their truck like they did the last time I was waiting for a package to be delivered, I think that even the Specktrettes on the other side of the world will hear me scream, lol

post #3273 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACJunkie85 View Post

Happy New Year!!! I wore FF last night! I love it! Sorry for the bad picture quality in advance!

 

Looks amazing on you!!!  pompom.gif

post #3274 of 4813

It looks so pretty on you ! Very classy indeed ( here this collection is not to be launched before mi january/february so far I know ( ? ) we just have Après Chic coming on thursday )

post #3275 of 4813
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Thanks, but it's not quite here yet.  Looking forward to getting it tomorrow though!  And if UPS forgets to put my package on their truck like they did the last time I was waiting for a package to be delivered, I think that even the Specktrettes on the other side of the world will hear me scream, lol

 

Oh, I misread your post then. Hope you get it tomorrow.

post #3276 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrie View Post

Happy New Year!!!!
I want to know what was your first 2013 beauty purchase?


My first delivery will be Absolute Power -- I expect it later this week --- but I purchased it in 2012.

 

This weekend I plan on picking up Copperplate so I guess that will be my first actual purchase of 2013.

post #3277 of 4813

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!grouphug2.gif

 

MACJunkie85, FF looks amazing on you! Love it!

 

I'm wearing Strong Woman today and LOVE IT!! It looks more dark mauve/violet on me, I think. I only re-applied it once due to taking some pics. I put it on at 10am and it's still looking damn good at almost 2:30pm.

 

I have to upload my pics when time permits and if my photos don't come out too bad I will post one with Strong Woman and one with FF.

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACJunkie85 View Post

Happy New Year!!! I wore FF last night! I love it! Sorry for the bad picture quality in advance!
post #3278 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


He is an evil enabler, we all have to watch out for himth_devil.gif

lmao.gifThere's an Angel in there somewhere angelic.gif

post #3279 of 4813
Whew wee, finally got caught up on this massive thread...
First off happy new year! I wish everyone good health and lots of happiness in 2013. th_hug.gif

Happy belated birthday to Naynadine and missTT. Hope you had a blast!

Everyone that has posted pics of them wearing their goodies, you all look ah-mazing. Lady Danger you are all kinds of fierce! heart.gif

I was kinda bummed about Pink Pigeon at first, but looks like most prefer Quick Sizzle. Which I own and love. I am sad for missing out on strong woman. I've missed it and Heroine. But I'm ok, they release so much that I'm sure they'll sell something similar in the future. I hope Absolute Power is amazing enough to have broken my no-buy. Should be getting it Friday.
post #3280 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


Nooooo! I'm still going to say I'm done since I'm getting Prelude. I also want to build up my single eye shadow stash, so I want to get a palette and a bunch of pan eye shadows.

Make sure you check out the MAC online 'Goodbyes.'  Some of the eye shadows might be on your list.  I couldn't believe they're doing away with Chocolate Brown pigment--one of my favs.  icon_eek.gif

post #3281 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

Make sure you check out the MAC online 'Goodbyes.'  Some of the eye shadows might be on your list.  I couldn't believe they're doing away with Chocolate Brown pigment--one of my favs.  icon_eek.gif

Same with pink bronze, samoa silk, the magically cool liquid powders, my HG cleanser-cremewash, enchantress gloss...😢
post #3282 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi101 View Post

700

 Im totally new to this but I'm staying in tonight and I'm still wearing my Strong Woman lippie to celebrate! The color is a little less purple in this pic than it is in real life (there's iphone pics for you) but Happy New Year everyone!

Just beautiful!!!! pretty.gif  Welcome to Specktra  Safi101    specktra_welcome.gif

post #3283 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACJunkie85 View Post

Happy New Year!!! I wore FF last night! I love it! Sorry for the bad picture quality in advance!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.  You brought it in beautifully!  So pretty!!!

post #3284 of 4813

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmichelle87 View Post

no way, it looks more purple.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousygiggles View Post

I agree.

Not sure what it is but I agree, It does look pretty on her.  Yung Rapunxel came to mind when I first saw the plc.

post #3285 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

I say you put on your lipstick and have a good time in the house.  I think I'll do just that....put on a pretty face and sit and watch the ball drop :)

2browneyes, your avatar pic is so pretty.  We stayed in also, but I wore 'special' loungewear and full makeup, hair & nails.  ABSOLUTELY!  Had a great time and hope you did too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR---may it be filled with happiness, health and lots of makeup!

 

cheerleader.gifgrouphug2.gif

post #3286 of 4813
Can anyone tell me the difference between Charmed I'm sure and Absolute Power? Same texture? Sheen? Is one lighter or brighter? I have this idea that AP is a bit brighter and less likely to settle darkly into lip lines.....am I making this up? Wishful thinking perhaps?

I've recently realized that I prefer my reds on the brighter side, just because they settle and fade more "prettily" than richer reds. I loved DA, but only for about 5 minutes, then it just looked tired and old whereas Moxie and Red Racer tend to fade more evenly and don't fill up my crackly lips with dark pigment.

Anyway, thanks in advance!!!
post #3287 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post


Same with pink bronze, samoa silk, the magically cool liquid powders, my HG cleanser-cremewash, enchantress gloss...😢

I already threw a MCLP in my cart last week when I saw that. Sure, there are most fool-proof powders with a similar effect now, but the cooling sensation was so nice. I thought it was going to stay perm much longer :(

post #3288 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

2browneyes, your avatar pic is so pretty.  We stayed in also, but I wore 'special' loungewear and full makeup, hair & nails.  ABSOLUTELY!  Had a great time and hope you did too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR---may it be filled with happiness, health and lots of makeup!

 

cheerleader.gifgrouphug2.gif

 

Thanks Medgal07.  I stayed in, talked on the phone, cooked...didn't have a chance to put on a face but it was a good night. Thanks

And yes, lots of happiness, health and makeup to you as well :)

post #3289 of 4813

I wore Strong Woman yesterday, and it's quite gorgeous. I thought it might be similar to Spitfire, but Spitfire is lighter and a touch pinker.

post #3290 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi101 View Post

700

 Im totally new to this but I'm staying in tonight and I'm still wearing my Strong Woman lippie to celebrate! The color is a little less purple in this pic than it is in real life (there's iphone pics for you) but Happy New Year everyone!


You are super gorgeous!

post #3291 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I already threw a MCLP in my cart last week when I saw that. Sure, there are most fool-proof powders with a similar effect now, but the cooling sensation was so nice. I thought it was going to stay perm much longer ssad.gif

Same here. T&L is in my cart right now! They never sold at my counter, but I'm surprised they're chucking em this fast already!
post #3292 of 4813
Anyone out there looking for strong woman? Used 1x smiles.gif
post #3293 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by That1980sGirl View Post

Happy New Year th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Looks amazing on you!!!  pompom.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique33 View Post

It looks so pretty on you ! Very classy indeed ( here this collection is not to be launched before mi january/february so far I know ( ? ) we just have Après Chic coming on thursday )

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR.  You brought it in beautifully!  So pretty!!!

Thank you ladies!
post #3294 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I already threw a MCLP in my cart last week when I saw that. Sure, there are most fool-proof powders with a similar effect now, but the cooling sensation was so nice. I thought it was going to stay perm much longer ssad.gif

Same here. T&L is in my cart right now! They never sold at my counter, but I'm surprised they're chucking em this fast already!

I'm also surprised! I love T&L, it's such a pretty highlighter!
post #3295 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post

I'm also surprised! I love T&L, it's such a pretty highlighter!

Highlight!?

I put that shit all over my whole face!!!
post #3296 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post


Highlight!?
I put that shit all over my whole face!!!

Same here!

 

The only downside was if you applied it too heavily, it could get streaky. Mine stayed nice and wet too - the jar didn't dry up like I thought it would.

post #3297 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post


Highlight!?
I put that shit all over my whole face!!!


girlhaha.gif

post #3298 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

Same here!

The only downside was if you applied it too heavily, it could get streaky. Mine stayed nice and wet too - the jar didn't dry up like I thought it would.

Mine dried a little, but i still use it! And yes, too much it does get caked and streaky!
post #3299 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post

I'm also surprised! I love T&L, it's such a pretty highlighter!

Highlight!?

I put that shit all over my whole face!!!

Whaaa- It's so shimmery?!
post #3300 of 4813

I really wanna get Honey Rose before it's gone, but I'm saving all my money for Betty and Veronica, so I won't be able to.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)