or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 142

post #4231 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

 

I hope your party was fun and you enjoyed Firm Form!

 

I'm a pale face. I wore Firm Form yesterday just to go out and hang around. I had Catch My Eye Fluidline in my brows, Lithe Pigment on my lids, a neutral brown powder in my outer crease (don't recall which at the moment), and Avenue Fluidline lining my eyes. No blush.

I should have stayed my butt at home.  I did a gold eye look.  I don't think I like firm form on me. 

post #4232 of 4813

Sooo does ANYONE think I should stop calling around looking for Strong Woman lipstick?? 

 

And why are Ebay people so mean? $150 for 4 lipsticks. Why T.T

post #4233 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

I should have stayed my butt at home.  I did a gold eye look.  I don't think I like firm form on me. 

use firm form with a bronze liner and pat it instead of putting it full on. i have this lip pencil called cafe by jordana but u can use any. kinda make the gold pop up more

post #4234 of 4813

I know everybody is over this coll but if you see an Absolute Power sitting around somewhere can you please ping me~ thankie thankie in advance

post #4235 of 4813
Hey ladies, sorry if its been asked before, but what liner would you recommend with Pink Pigeon please? I just got my Strength lipsticks (collex didn't launch in Singapore *sadface*) and I quickly tried out PiPi - searing blue-pink FTW! Thing is, I'd need to tone it down a notch to make it office-wearable... Any suggestions would be so helpful! I have Beet and Redd from the MM, but don't think these would work... Thanks in advance smiles.gif
post #4236 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby1black View Post

use firm form with a bronze liner and pat it instead of putting it full on. i have this lip pencil called cafe by jordana but u can use any. kinda make the gold pop up more

ohh thanks... 

 

Cartoon Chic, do you know if NYX has one? 

post #4237 of 4813

Pink pigeon is a lot darker on me than CYY. Love it!
post #4238 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post


Pink pigeon is a lot darker on me than CYY. Love it!

It looks good on you

post #4239 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post

Finally yesterday I used All woman quad

 

 

 

 

Love it. And it's not similar to Chanel Prelude at all 

 

Very pretty....I was having regrets over skipping the All Woman Quad with all the great things I've been hearing about it. But now, I'm not feeling so bad because I think I'd rather pay a little more ($65) for the new NARS palette rather than $40 for another MAC quad.

post #4240 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post


Pink pigeon is a lot darker on me than CYY. Love it!
Looks gorgeous
post #4241 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

Very pretty....I was having regrets over skipping the All Woman Quad with all the great things I've been hearing about it. But now, I'm not feeling so bad because I think I'd rather pay a little more ($65) for the new NARS palette rather than $40 for another MAC quad.

which one? 

post #4242 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

which one? 

 

The God Created the Woman palette.

post #4243 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

The God Created the Woman palette.

yup on my list too!  Kinda wanna go pick it up now. LOL 

post #4244 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

yup on my list too!  Kinda wanna go pick it up now. LOL 

 

I've been looking at it all day....trying to figure out how I can justify purchasing it. I keep telling myself that I get 8% back with Ebates....hmm....Where oh where is my Almighty Enabler? girlhaha.gif

post #4245 of 4813

If anyone has a Strong Woman to sell pleasepleaseplease PM me! :)

post #4246 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

I've been looking at it all day....trying to figure out how I can justify purchasing it. I keep telling myself that I get 8% back with Ebates....hmm....Where oh where is my Almighty Enabler? girlhaha.gif

th_kiss.gif I got the Nars Woman Palette queen.gifgirlhaha.gif I was painting my nails

post #4247 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

th_kiss.gif I got the Nars Woman Palette queen.gifgirlhaha.gif I was painting my nails

 

I'm seriously considering it...especially since I skipped the AW quad.  How did ur nails turn out?

post #4248 of 4813
If anyone is still interested they're is a restock on Strng woman and firm form
post #4249 of 4813

Hmm must be gone already. I actually checked for a restock just a few hours ago. I was getting that feeling. LOL

post #4250 of 4813

JUST GORGEOUS!  YOU'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL pretty.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post

Party Parrot + Behave Yourself (Sheen Supreme lipstick) =

 

post #4251 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Hmm must be gone already. I actually checked for a restock just a few hours ago. I was getting that feeling. LOL


The restock is on the Canadian site

post #4252 of 4813

IT''S PRETTY.  YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY--LOVE IT ON YOU!    pretty.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post


Pink pigeon is a lot darker on me than CYY. Love it!
post #4253 of 4813
I was hoping this collection was going to be a pass for me, but since I've been so well behaved recently, I picked up Pink Pidgeon and Party Parrot as a li'l treat.
post #4254 of 4813

I want to thank my fellow Specktra peeps for helping me find my l/s  My husband is such a red l/s guy I just can't resist a new one despite finding what I consider "my red".  

post #4255 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

I'm seriously considering it...especially since I skipped the AW quad.  How did ur nails turn out?

I just posted pics of them done in the Chanel Spring 2013 thread. I used the new Fracas np winks.gif

post #4256 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby View Post


The restock is on the Canadian site

I figured it was. I just happened to be around at that time and Strong Woman was tempting.

post #4257 of 4813
If anyone is interested I'm selling a BNIB Strong Woman. Pm me
post #4258 of 4813

Anyone tried a black eyeliner with FF to emphasize the black pigmentation???

post #4259 of 4813

I managed to get a Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot!!
They arrived today!!
I'm rocking Party Parrot today, I was so afraid I wouldn't like it... and I don't.... I LOVE it!! <3

*

 

*

grouphug2.gif

post #4260 of 4813
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

 

I feel the same way about a lip brush. Applicatin takes forever when I try using my 316 brush. I always end up applying straight from the tube after several swipes of the brush. I mainly use the brush now to smooth things out or when I'm layering lipsticks like Ruffian Gold. I've been meaning to pick up the 231 brush to use as a lip brush. I saw it used that way during the Marilyn Monroe collection. I think it would work better in applying lipstick since it's larger.

 

I also like pairing Hip 'N' Happy with Saint Germain, and I like it with Pink Popcorn. You definitely need Just My Type.

 

 

Did you try a brown liner close to your skin tone?

Just getting back with you I didn't think to do that but I will try tonight. Thanks!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)