or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 22

post #631 of 4811

I've been searching.shrugs.gif We need our Detective Naynadine to make a come back. I would love to see Firm Form and Strong Woman (the purple lipstick. Forgot the name), both quads & the blushes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

surely it's time some swatches started leaking online?

 

i need to know that the red lippie is too similar to the reds i already own!

post #632 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I've been searching.shrugs.gif We need our Detective Naynadine to make a come back. I would love to see Firm Form and Strong Woman (the purple lipstick. Forgot the name), both quads & the blushes.

 

 wavey.gif Hehe, I haven't been online much lately, I have to get back in stalking mode soon. I'm still overwhelmed with all the new collections. I'm not even sure if we're getting those here and if I'll buy anything. I do want both blushes from this one, but we'll see.

 

I only found this info on release dates, not sure if this was posted already.

 

.@nancys0fresh | Hey lovelies! So @whynotlies gave me an idea after she asked me to text her a... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

post #633 of 4811

th_welcomeback2.pngThanks for the info Naynadine! I've been searching as well, but to no avail yet.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 wavey.gif Hehe, I haven't been online much lately, I have to get back in stalking mode soon. I'm still overwhelmed with all the new collections. I'm not even sure if we're getting those here and if I'll buy anything. I do want both blushes from this one, but we'll see.

 

I only found this info on release dates, not sure if this was posted already.

 

.@nancys0fresh | Hey lovelies! So @whynotlies gave me an idea after she asked me to text her a... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

post #634 of 4811

Naynadine....I am so glad that you are back th_hug.gif

 

Thank you for the information thmbup.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 wavey.gif Hehe, I haven't been online much lately, I have to get back in stalking mode soon. I'm still overwhelmed with all the new collections. I'm not even sure if we're getting those here and if I'll buy anything. I do want both blushes from this one, but we'll see.

 

I only found this info on release dates, not sure if this was posted already.

 

.@nancys0fresh | Hey lovelies! So @whynotlies gave me an idea after she asked me to text her a... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

post #635 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 wavey.gif Hehe, I haven't been online much lately, I have to get back in stalking mode soon. I'm still overwhelmed with all the new collections. I'm not even sure if we're getting those here and if I'll buy anything. I do want both blushes from this one, but we'll see.

 

I only found this info on release dates, not sure if this was posted already.

 

.@nancys0fresh | Hey lovelies! So @whynotlies gave me an idea after she asked me to text her a... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Welcome back Naynadine! Are you feeling better atm? I really hope so. Many others have already said this before me but we all missed you! bouquet.gif

post #636 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz2012 View Post

Welcome back Naynadine! Are you feeling better atm? I really hope so. Many others have already said this before me but we all missed you! bouquet.gif

 

Yes, I'm feeling better today, thank you!

 

 

We don't have the promo pics for this collection yet, right? I have only seen the Taste Temptations ones.

post #637 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

surely it's time some swatches started leaking online?

 

i need to know that the red lippie is too similar to the reds i already own!

     i was about to order russian red last night. but then i have such flare. so i was able to hold myself. im gonna end up getting it but not now. i read that it was madonna's favorite color and the one she wore during her blonde ambition tour.  love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

Yes, I'm feeling better today, thank you!

 

 

We don't have the promo pics for this collection yet, right? I have only seen the Taste Temptations ones.

     yes!!! im glad that you are feeling better!!!! 

post #638 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

     i was about to order russian red last night. but then i have such flare. so i was able to hold myself. im gonna end up getting it but not now. i read that it was madonna's favorite color and the one she wore during her blonde ambition tour.  love.gif

That's one of the two products I got from G&I and I absolutely love it! 

post #639 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

That's one of the two products I got from G&I and I absolutely love it! 

   mine is in half. i luv it too.

post #640 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 wavey.gif  Hehe, I haven't been online much lately, I have to get back in stalking mode soon. I'm still overwhelmed with all the new collections. I'm not even sure if we're getting those here and if I'll buy anything. I do want both blushes from this one, but we'll see.

I only found this info on release dates, not sure if this was posted already.

.@nancys0fresh | Hey lovelies! So @whynotlies gave me an idea after she asked me to text her a... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Good to have you back! smiles.gif Glad you are feeling better bouquet.gif
post #641 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I've been searching.shrugs.gif We need our Detective Naynadine to make a come back. I would love to see Firm Form and Strong Woman (the purple lipstick. Forgot the name), both quads & the blushes.

 

 

I too am dying to see swatches of Strong Woman. I hate waiting. LOL

 

Anyone notice it's getting harder to get swatches early and promo pics (leaks)? Like MAC is really keeping a tight lid on upcoming LE collections. Noticed blogers aren't getting swatches on as fast as in the past.

post #642 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdee View Post

 

I too am dying to see swatches of Strong Woman. I hate waiting. LOL

 

Anyone notice it's getting harder to get swatches early and promo pics (leaks)? Like MAC is really keeping a tight lid on upcoming LE collections. Noticed blogers aren't getting swatches on as fast as in the past.

nothing like a bit of mystery to feed the hype...

 

 

 

 

 

... or MAC's scared that we won't buy the stuff i we see swatches!

post #643 of 4811

yeah last year mac didnt sell well because of the bad reviews. i personally loved some of the things that got bad reviews. i dont want temptalia or others to have the color story yet cause people that follow them are going to go crazy. on the other hand i love their bad reviews! more time for me to buy bu's

post #644 of 4811

This collection comes out on the 3rd of January? I thought it was the 26th of this month. I'm a bit confused.

post #645 of 4811

omg why did I look at this board? Chanel notorious caught my eye and then I looked up swatches...and if there is one thing I am dying to have its to fake the appearance of cheekbones!!!I want!!

post #646 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

surely it's time some swatches started leaking online?

 

i need to know that the red lippie is too similar to the reds i already own!

Me too. I am [im]patiently waiting for Absolute power. I think the name is the bomb diggity too so I must have it!

post #647 of 4811

Me 3.....it is stunning heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

That's one of the two products I got from G&I and I absolutely love it! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

   mine is in half. i luv it too.

post #648 of 4811

I want the quads and the following lippies 

Strong Woman – Bright violet (Matte) <- only if its blue enough

Absolute Power – Rich red (Matte)<- what does rich mean? lol

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte)<- like the grey friday one?

post #649 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdee View Post

 

I too am dying to see swatches of Strong Woman. I hate waiting. LOL

 

Anyone notice it's getting harder to get swatches early and promo pics (leaks)? Like MAC is really keeping a tight lid on upcoming LE collections. Noticed blogers aren't getting swatches on as fast as in the past.

 

I've noticed Mac cracking down on that in the last year or so. Not sure why. Other cosmetic brands, if anything, are getting more lax about letting stuff leak. If you go look through the Cosmetic discussion forums, a lot of them have pics of Spring 2013 collections out... Then again, I think the number of collections Mac does makes it in their interest to keep the window very narrow and hope that people will grab up the new stuff as soon as it goes on sale (seems to be working).

 

I'd love to see some swatches from this collection, but I also think that since what I want are mostly lipsticks, I'm pretty confident that Mac can deliver on quality.

post #650 of 4811

I think I want ALL the lipsticks. Ahh my wallet.

Interested in the Taupe Blush also.

And that is it. I refuse to let myself spend anymore.

I hope... thud.gif
 

post #651 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhana View Post

have we seen pics of this collection already?  i'm still getting it confused with TT...

Girl me too, and I wrote everything down. LOL

post #652 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

 

Yes, I'm feeling better today, thank you!

 

 

We don't have the promo pics for this collection yet, right? I have only seen the Taste Temptations ones.

I'm glad you are feeling better!

post #653 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

I'm glad you are feeling better!


And how are you feeling?

post #654 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


And how are you feeling?

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

 

Thank you for asking!

post #655 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

yeah last year mac didnt sell well because of the bad reviews. i personally loved some of the things that got bad reviews. i dont want temptalia or others to have the color story yet cause people that follow them are going to go crazy. on the other hand i love their bad reviews! more time for me to buy bu's

LOL   girlhaha.gif

post #656 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

 

Thank you for asking!

I can't even imagine what this does to one's head.  I hope it gets better, and you somehow feel comfortable in your own home again.    

post #657 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by andabri View Post

I think I want ALL the lipsticks. Ahh my wallet.

Interested in the Taupe Blush also.

And that is it. I refuse to let myself spend anymore.

I hope... thud.gif
 

Good luck with that!  I've tried and it just doesn't seem to work.  If you have a magic formula please, please share it.   ohboy.gif

post #658 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post

Anyone that had Lasting Sensation lipliner, is it really orange or corally? I need a coral lipliner but it looks orange in the pics ive seen..... if you use it what lipsticks do u use it with?

I just swatched Lasting Sensation next to What A Blast & Entertain Me and it looks orange next to them, but on it's own it looks coral.  I use it interchangeably. 

post #659 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

If MAC didn't have a bajillion collections at once we wouldn't be so confused. wacko.gif

CONFUSED!  That's an understatement!  I thought it was just me.  It seems to be getting harder and harder to keep the collections and products straight.  Totally overwhelmed, but I so love buying the stuff.  Twisted right?  

 icon_bump.gif

post #660 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

 

Thank you for asking!

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)