or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 23

post #661 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

Thank you for asking!
I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. winks.gif
Naaaw love.gif
post #662 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

      heart.gif

post #663 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

surely they should have invited the stalker to the wedding. as a guest of honour or something. lol.

 

joking aside, being stalked must be extremely unpleasant. a classmate in high school had a stalker and she was a nervous wreck because of it.

post #664 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

 

Thank you for asking!


That's definitely understandable. It'll take time, but it's great to hear you're working through it.

post #665 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

We love a happy ending!!!    heart.gif  heart.gif

post #666 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

We love a happy ending!!!    heart.gif  heart.gif

post #667 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piarpreet View Post

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte)<- like the grey friday one?

 

I could be wrong, but from what i can tell the Grey Friday lipstick is black or off-black with silver, whereas Firm Form is black and gold.

post #668 of 4811

I'm really interested in Firm form, but the question is...can I pull it off?? Def getting the matte purple lippie and a backup of Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot

post #669 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok, I'm not going to lie, that situation messed me up.  I have only slept in my  house 3 nights, the first two I was super paranoid but last night I was ok.  Although, I was out, and my good friend followed me home and checked the house out. LOL  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have him do that every night. 

 

Thank you for asking!

 

it'll take time, but eventually you will start feeling comfortable again.  it took me a pretty long time to feel comfortable at my house after the 'attempted' break in, and i think i'm still a little jittery!
post #670 of 4811
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

 

I could be wrong, but from what i can tell the Grey Friday lipstick is black or off-black with silver, whereas Firm Form is black and gold.

 

That's the reason why I'll probably skip GF and go with FF instead.

post #671 of 4811

I need both in my life. I'm looking forward to GF and FF. If I can't carry them off on their own, I will mix them with other lipsticks to create something brand new. I just love unique & unusual lipstick colors. Now, MAC needs to repromote Lust. I want that lippie bad!heat.gif

post #672 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I need both in my life. I'm looking forward to GF and FF. If I can't carry them off on their own, I will mix them with other lipsticks to create something brand new. I just love unique & unusual lipstick colors. Now, MAC needs to repromote Lust. I want that lippie bad!heat.gif

       i need them both as well, but if i miss firm form im going to cry a river. 

post #673 of 4811
I was able to pre order the lipsticks in this collection. I don't have a MAC Pro store in my city so I called the one in Nashville. This is my first time doing a pre order so I hope it goes well. Sucks I have to pay shipping. But I don't feel like stalking the site.
post #674 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainelson86 View Post

I'm really interested in Firm form, but the question is...can I pull it off?? Def getting the matte purple lippie and a backup of Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot

Me too!!! I deff have to go in store for Firm Form but Pink Pigeon I'll definitely get for sure. Have to see the quads I'm falling back to just neutal eyes

post #675 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

I have a friend who had a stalker. She asked her neighbor to stay with her to protect her and he wound up staying - they've been married now 15 years. ;)

LOL, he keeps saying I need to be with him.

That's a sweet story!

 

Thank you ladies!

post #676 of 4811
Several of those items are calling my name. I love mauvey taupe e/s and the warm black.
post #677 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post

This collection comes out on the 3rd of January? I thought it was the 26th of this month. I'm a bit confused.

 

I'm pretty sure Jan. 3rd was the originally planned release date, but they bumped it up to 12/26. 

post #678 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

I'm pretty sure Jan. 3rd was the originally planned release date, but they bumped it up to 12/26. 

 Oh ok. Thanks!

post #679 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post
I could be wrong, but from what i can tell the Grey Friday lipstick is black or off-black with silver, whereas Firm Form is black and gold.

So my supposition turns out to be true.

And another significant difference is the finish - Frost (Grey Friday) vs. (pearlized) Matte (Firm Forn)

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte) 700

Grey Friday – Blackish-grey with silver shimmer (Frost) 700

 

I couldn't find a photo of Firm Form by itself, just being worn, which has been linked here before...

post #680 of 4811

 heat.gifdrools.gifth_drool.gif I think my emoticans say it all. I can't wait for both of these lipsticks!!!! I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful beginning with MAC releasing some funky colors for 2013 and onwards. Now, if they would just repromote or make a newer versions of Lust, Epic, Jungle Juice, Blueberry Fizz and a whole lotta of others, I think I might die.th_sign_woot.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

So my supposition turns out to be true.

And another significant difference is the finish - Frost (Grey Friday) vs. (pearlized) Matte (Firm Forn)

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte) 700

Grey Friday – Blackish-grey with silver shimmer (Frost) 700

 

I couldn't find a photo of Firm Form by itself, just being worn, which has been linked here before...

post #681 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

 heat.gifdrools.gifth_drool.gif I think my emoticans say it all. I can't wait for both of these lipsticks!!!! I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful beginning with MAC releasing some funky colors for 2013 and onwards. Now, if they would just repromote or make a newer versions of Lust, Epic, Jungle Juice, Blueberry Fizz and a whole lotta of others, I think I might die.th_sign_woot.gif

    ok.gif

post #682 of 4811

iagree.gif....me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

 heat.gifdrools.gifth_drool.gif I think my emoticans say it all. I can't wait for both of these lipsticks!!!! I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful beginning with MAC releasing some funky colors for 2013 and onwards. Now, if they would just repromote or make a newer versions of Lust, Epic, Jungle Juice, Blueberry Fizz and a whole lotta of others, I think I might die.th_sign_woot.gif

post #683 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

So my supposition turns out to be true.

And another significant difference is the finish - Frost (Grey Friday) vs. (pearlized) Matte (Firm Forn)

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte) 700

Grey Friday – Blackish-grey with silver shimmer (Frost) 700

 

I couldn't find a photo of Firm Form by itself, just being worn, which has been linked here before...

Wow! They are BEAUTIFUL.  That would take me right out of my comfort zone...but what the heck...it's just makeup.       girlhaha.gif

post #684 of 4811

Why in the heck did I look @ this thread??? Firm Form is a matte?? Geez - Now I have to get it!!!

 

Mattes are my absolute favorite finish.

 

UGH - Why o Why?????

post #685 of 4811

I cant wait to get that colour the more I look at it!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

So my supposition turns out to be true.

And another significant difference is the finish - Frost (Grey Friday) vs. (pearlized) Matte (Firm Forn)

Firm Form – Gilded black with gold pearlized pigments (Matte) 700

post #686 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

 heat.gifdrools.gifth_drool.gif I think my emoticans say it all. I can't wait for both of these lipsticks!!!! I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful beginning with MAC releasing some funky colors for 2013 and onwards. Now, if they would just repromote or make a newer versions of Lust, Epic, Jungle Juice, Blueberry Fizz and a whole lotta of others, I think I might die.th_sign_woot.gif

 

cheerleader.gifth_thstars.gifpompom.gifrasta.gifiagree.gifrasta.gifpompom.gifth_thstars.gifcheerleader.gif

post #687 of 4811

What a gorgeous shade ! mac_haul.gifanother haul I fear, Après Chic + Strength lipsticks will me mine ( some of them ) ! This one is magnificent !

post #688 of 4811
Can't wait for the black and gold lippie!
post #689 of 4811
I got lasting sensation lip liner yesterday at the trend show... so all that's on my list are PP and PP and strong Woman lipsticks! yay! lol
post #690 of 4811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post

I got lasting sensation lip liner yesterday at the trend show... so all that's on my list are PP and PP and strong Woman lipsticks! yay! lol

How do you like Lasting Sensation?  It's so pretty even on it's own.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)