or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012) - Page 17

post #481 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

Does anyone know if the UK will be getting this collection? I want those purple and lavender puppies..

 

I'm sure that this collection will come to the UK.

post #482 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

Does anyone know if the UK will be getting this collection? I want those purple and lavender puppies..

Oops, I ment lippies lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

I'm sure that this collection will come to the UK.

I thought it would, I hope it's in december though..

post #483 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

     im doing notes right now. girlhaha.gifi have this collection and  making pretty  on dec 13th, apres chic on the 26th. and then i guess strength is also the 26th??? strength is the only one i dont know. jet is black friday.  mac_atemywallet.gif and my brain!! 

i need to start programming these into my bb so i can stalk the website....and also remember what product goes with what collection!!

post #484 of 1818

I'm so behind trying to write a novel in a month. I cannot go through the whole thread. Sorry to ask, but anyone know the exact US release dates?

post #485 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah View Post

I'm so behind trying to write a novel in a month. I cannot go through the whole thread. Sorry to ask, but anyone know the exact US release dates?

 

I updated the first post :-)

post #486 of 1818

You're lovely.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

I updated the first post :-)

post #487 of 1818
Thread Starter 

Do we know what items will be available at the Macy's preview?

post #488 of 1818
Australia isn't getting this collection apparently!!! I asked today at counter and it's USA only
post #489 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess sarah View Post

Australia isn't getting this collection apparently!!! I asked today at counter and it's USA only

 

That's so strange :(

post #490 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess sarah View Post

Australia isn't getting this collection apparently!!! I asked today at counter and it's USA only

 

Boooo! rants.gif

 

I need the mattenes and blushes in my life!

post #491 of 1818

I knew something was not right when the MUAs told me they hadn't heard about this.

post #492 of 1818

What about Canada? Anyone heard?

 

Thanks

post #493 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post

What about Canada? Anyone heard?

 

Thanks

 

Same as the US. I don't know about the preview though.

post #494 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

I knew something was not right when the MUAs told me they hadn't heard about this.

were there any items that you wanted badly? we'll probably have to start CP hunting.

post #495 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

were there any items that you wanted badly? we'll probably have to start CP hunting.

It really depends on swatches I'm afraid. I was interested in the lavender blush and the mattenes, but that's all. Someone is already doing a cp for me for Jet lipstick and the Strength collection, I guess I can ask her for this collection too.

post #496 of 1818

I hope at least 2 of the mattenes are purple enough.  The quad looks like mummy dust, its prolly a skip for me...and that from a confirmed quad h00r

post #497 of 1818

We won't be getting this in our country either ... so too bad for me :( but good news for my wallet :X

post #498 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

It really depends on swatches I'm afraid. I was interested in the lavender blush and the mattenes, but that's all. Someone is already doing a cp for me for Jet lipstick and the Strength collection, I guess I can ask her for this collection too.

 

Well, let's hope some swatches emerge out of the woodwork soon :)

 

It's so annoying that the two most interesting collections won't be released as regular ones. All we get is the poxy Apres Chic! I know Mineralise stuff has a lot of fans but I don't care for them one bit. I WANT TASTE TEMPTATIONS MAC DAMMIT! Grrr!!!!

post #499 of 1818

Same with me. I'm also hoping the lavender blush is a true lavender this time around. I'm skipping the quad. I want one or both quads from the Strength collection depending on reviews and swatches.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

I hope at least 2 of the mattenes are purple enough.  The quad looks like mummy dust, its prolly a skip for me...and that from a confirmed quad h00r

post #500 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

I hope at least 2 of the mattenes are purple enough.  The quad looks like mummy dust, its prolly a skip for me...and that from a confirmed quad h00r

rofl.gif

 

nice one!

post #501 of 1818
Thread Starter 

I definitely want  the quad. Naval as a Veluxe sounds divine (and we haven't seen swatches yet. The swatch posted earlier in this thread is not from the actual quad :)

post #502 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

I hope at least 2 of the mattenes are purple enough.  The quad looks like mummy dust, its prolly a skip for me...and that from a confirmed quad h00r

Vivid imagery! girlhaha.gif

post #503 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

 

Well, let's hope some swatches emerge out of the woodwork soon :)

 

It's so annoying that the two most interesting collections won't be released as regular ones. All we get is the poxy Apres Chic! I know Mineralise stuff has a lot of fans but I don't care for them one bit. I WANT TASTE TEMPTATIONS MAC DAMMIT! Grrr!!!!

Yes some early swatches would really help this time. It's strange that we only get Après Chic everywhere. Last year we also had Daphne Guinness everywhere and not just Naturally.

post #504 of 1818
Am looking forward to seeing some swatches too smiles.gif
post #505 of 1818

I want to see swatches also. I've been googling trying to find even pictures of the products, but to no avail. I'm bummed. Would really love to start seeing the stuff since it's only about 2 weeks away. I need to get my purple fix on big time.th_e2cloud9.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vins View Post

Am looking forward to seeing some swatches too smiles.gif
post #506 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

Yes some early swatches would really help this time. It's strange that we only get Après Chic everywhere. Last year we also had Daphne Guinness everywhere and not just Naturally.

     did you get the tour de fabulous glosses??   here Daphne came out with those on dec 26th, and naturally with iris apfel on jan 6th 

post #507 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post

I want to see swatches also. I've been googling trying to find even pictures of the products, but to no avail. I'm bummed. Would really love to start seeing the stuff since it's only about 2 weeks away. I need to get my purple fix on big time.th_e2cloud9.gif

 

 

 

Are you going to the Macy's presale?

post #508 of 1818

I'm dissapointed that this collection is US only :( Does anyone what we will be getting in December in Europe??

I don't know whether I should fix a cp for grayed lavender lippie.. I'm kind of pissed off with MAC, makes me want to not bother, they don't want us to spend money on this collection anyway :(

post #509 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

     did you get the tour de fabulous glosses??   here Daphne came out with those on dec 26th, and naturally with iris apfel on jan 6th 

Yes, but we got them in April and they only knew that around the end of March I think.

post #510 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface View Post

Yes, but we got them in April and they only knew that around the end of March I think.

       icon_eek.gif . good think that you have a cp fixed. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)