or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012) - Page 86

post #2551 of 3266

^^^^^ Apres chic is also back ordered on their website.. part of me wants to back it up but I'll just wait for MAC to restock it

post #2552 of 3266

Ok I thought I was good with my purchase during xmas, My first order was Winter Pursuit (Love it!!!), Stereo Rose and Party Parrot and I kept reading posts and finally gave up and I just order Fireside th_drool.gif

I'm doomed ! th_WeAreDoomed.png

post #2553 of 3266

They ALL look stunning on you!! heart2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifae View Post

I am loving the lipsticks in this collection!  heart.gif

 

Apres Chic:

 

400

 

 

Haute Altitude:

 

400

 

 

Hot Chocolate:

 

400

 

 

More photos here.

post #2554 of 3266

Well, I called MAC last week & c o m p l a i n e d big time about the instant sell outs on launch day, hardly any quantities to order, stores do NOT have enough stock, no restocks & oh yes, the insane quantities on ebay when you can't even place an order on launch day!rants.gif x 100

 

Anyhow, I was able to locate another AC ls, plus I placed backorders for AC & HC lippes greengrin.gif so they better fulfill them.


Edited by elegant-one - 1/6/13 at 3:26pm
post #2555 of 3266

I do have a feeling that sometime this week MAC is going to restock the lipsticks that people have missed out on.

post #2556 of 3266

I only bought Apres Chic but I love it. It is a beautiful red, so unusual. I didn't really like anything else, which was a shame icon_eek.gif

post #2557 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

 

I LOVE your new pic dear!!!! You look so pretty!

 

I agree, all the ls looks lovely on her.

 

 

Thank you Elegant....you always say the sweetest things th_kiss.gif

post #2558 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverJenn View Post

They ALL look stunning on you!! heart2.gif

 

Thanks, Jenn! 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post

I do have a feeling that sometime this week MAC is going to restock the lipsticks that people have missed out on.

 

I hope they restock on Friday (payday)! girlhaha.gif

post #2559 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifae View Post

I am loving the lipsticks in this collection!  heart.gif

Apres Chic:

400



Haute Altitude:

400



Hot Chocolate:

400



More photos here.

All colors look really great on your skin tone!! Beautiful
post #2560 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtledove View Post

I only bought Apres Chic but I love it. It is a beautiful red, so unusual. I didn't really like anything else, which was a shame icon_eek.gif

 

That's because you weren't paying attention. Tsk tsk. 

 

Enjoy AC flower.gif

post #2561 of 3266

All of this AC talk is making me wish I bought at least one....

post #2562 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by magali View Post

Anyone know where I can find HC? (Newbie here)

NORDSTROM still has it backordered n doesnt ship til 1/21

post #2563 of 3266

I picked up Frost At Midnight today - it goes perfectly with a blue sequined skirt that I bought in the Christmas sales! I can't wait to wear them together :D

 

700

post #2564 of 3266
It looks gorgeous.
I have stereo rose from the collection.
post #2565 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

 

 

Thank you Elegant....you always say the sweetest things th_kiss.gif

 

bouquet.gif

post #2566 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

Well, I called MAC last week & c o m p l a i n e d big time about the instant sell outs on launch day, hardly any quantities to order, stores do NOT have enough stock, no restocks & oh yes, the insane quantities on ebay when you can't even place an order on launch day!rants.gif x 100

 

Anyhow, I was able to locate another AC ls, plus I placed backorders for AC & HC lippes greengrin.gif so they better fulfill them.

Elegant, you're so cute! Yes, they better fulfill them. greengrin.gif

post #2567 of 3266
Quote:

I played around with some of my Apres Chic haul yesterday and I really like how it turned out.  HC is my new favorite for the winter.  Gorgeous color!

 

  

 

What I used:

 

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light/Medium
L'Oreal Magic Lumi undereye corrector/illuminator
MAC MSFN in Medium

MAC Constructivist paint pot
MAC Silver Birch MES
MAC Sable e/s
UD Naked e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
L'Oreal gel liner
L'Oreal Million Lashes mascara

MAC Warm Soul blush
MAC Porcelain Pink MSF

eos lip balm
MAC Hot Chocolate l/s
 

 

You look great.  Thanks for posting what products you used.  I love HC but haven't been able to figure out what cheek to pair it with.  I'll have to give WS a try.

post #2568 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachsuns View Post

Elegant, you're so cute! Yes, they better fulfill them. greengrin.gif

 

winkiss.gif lol.gif friends.gif

post #2569 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROlean View Post

 

You look great.  Thanks for posting what products you used.  I love HC but haven't been able to figure out what cheek to pair it with.  I'll have to give WS a try.

 

The Perfect Cheek, Stark Naked, all those great natural rosy browns & gentle rosy dusty pinks & plums look great with HC

post #2570 of 3266

I'm thinking I saw it somewhere but could someone direct me to the swatch of Fireside...thanks

 

Found it

post #2571 of 3266

I really really want my HC and Fireside! Waiting for them to arrive on Tuesday. Lame! I was hoping the delivery date would get moved up but no. Sorry for the vent but I just want my goodies lol. I have SB already as I picked it up in store. Shoulda just gotten them all in store but didn't want to gamble on it not being there what with Murphy's law and all. I am enjoying reading all the reviews and seeing the pics tho.

post #2572 of 3266
anyone have an extra hot chocolate they wouldnt mind swapping for my pink pigeon?
post #2573 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1387 View Post

anyone have an extra hot chocolate they wouldnt mind swapping for my pink pigeon?

I spotted Hot Chocolate l/s on Nordstrom's website and if you order it, they won't ship it out until the 21st due to that lipstick being backordererd. I even spotted Apres Chic and Haute Altitude on Bloomingdale's.

post #2574 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21 View Post

I spotted Hot Chocolate l/s on Nordstrom's website and if you order it, they won't ship it out until the 21st due to that lipstick being backordererd. I even spotted Apres Chic and Haute Altitude on Bloomingdale's.

well ive heard there will be a restock so hopefully i can get my hands on it if nobody wants to swap. doesnt nordies charge you when you place the order?
post #2575 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifae View Post

I am loving the lipsticks in this collection!  heart.gif

 

Apres Chic:

 

400

 

 

Haute Altitude:

 

400

 

 

Hot Chocolate:

 

400

 

 

More photos here.

All are so gorgeous on you!` I especially love you in bright shades like HA...absolutely radiant!!! pretty.gif

post #2576 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

I am wearing HC ls today & I love it! Since I have very pigmented lips, I found that just a light application looks beautiful.

So glad HC worked for you!  I'm loving it too.  I think I'll be reaching for it a lot!     th_e2cloud9.gif

post #2577 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

Well, I called MAC last week & c o m p l a i n e d big time about the instant sell outs on launch day, hardly any quantities to order, stores do NOT have enough stock, no restocks & oh yes, the insane quantities on ebay when you can't even place an order on launch day!rants.gif x 100

 

Anyhow, I was able to locate another AC ls, plus I placed backorders for AC & HC lippes greengrin.gif so they better fulfill them.

urock.gif elegant-one.  There's supply and demand but this is just madness!

post #2578 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamourGrlJen View Post

I played around with some of my Apres Chic haul yesterday and I really like how it turned out.  HC is my new favorite for the winter.  Gorgeous color!

 

 

 

What I used:

 

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light/Medium
L'Oreal Magic Lumi undereye corrector/illuminator
MAC MSFN in Medium

MAC Constructivist paint pot
MAC Silver Birch MES
MAC Sable e/s
UD Naked e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
L'Oreal gel liner
L'Oreal Million Lashes mascara

MAC Warm Soul blush
MAC Porcelain Pink MSF

eos lip balm
MAC Hot Chocolate l/s
 

Very pretty.  Love the products that you paired together!   pretty.gif

post #2579 of 3266
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one View Post

 

The Perfect Cheek, Stark Naked, all those great natural rosy browns & gentle rosy dusty pinks & plums look great with HC

Absolutely!  I would add Small Vanity & Pressed Amber to that list.  I think I'll try it with The Perfect Cheek next.

post #2580 of 3266

eyelove.gif.....beautiful, Gracie!!!

 

Looks like your FaM has a lot of purple heart.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post

I picked up Frost At Midnight today - it goes perfectly with a blue sequined skirt that I bought in the Christmas sales! I can't wait to wear them together :D

 

700

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)