or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

post #1 of 689
Thread Starter 

There will be a new shade, Nicki 2 which is described as Pastel lavender pink(amplified creme) with a matching lip gloss in addition to the first release.

 

I'm excited about pastel lavender pink shade :)


Edited by tats - 10/25/12 at 3:36pm
post #2 of 689

I'm glad it's an Amplified Creme. I'm excited for the l/g as well. Not a big fan of the formula, but this one sounds pretty.

post #3 of 689

yahoo.gif....me too!!!

 

I can not wait for this lipstick anymore!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post

I'm glad it's an Amplified Creme. I'm excited for the l/g as well. Not a big fan of the formula, but this one sounds pretty.

post #4 of 689
Thread Starter 

I cannot wait for pastel lavender pink lipstick too, the colour sounds very exciting. And I love that it is amplified as it will be very pigmenteddrools.gif

post #5 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme)

 

 

 

holysheep.gif Sounds perfect! AND it's Amplified!

post #6 of 689

This sounds interesting. Too bad it's months until we'll see swatches probably. When do these usually release? I think Nicki released in February?

post #7 of 689
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur359 View Post

This sounds interesting. Too bad it's months until we'll see swatches probably. When do these usually release? I think Nicki released in February?


it says January on the website.

post #8 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

Lipstick


VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme)

 

 

OMFGOSH YES YES YES!!!!!

 

This lipstick already sounds perfect.

post #9 of 689

Sounds lovely. Since it's a Viva Glam lippie, I'll have to buy it, regardless of how I feel about Nicki Minaj. Someone wake me up when her 15 minutes of fame is over. 

post #10 of 689

Hot damn. Must have. Love lavenders, love amplified cremes & it's for a great cause.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

Info:

 

Nicki Minaj continues her reign as the hip-hop queen of MAC VIVA GLAM! The Lipstick-loving diva is back to serve up a delectable duo of Lipstick and Lipglass in an all-new shade of pastel lavender pink. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV / AIDS. Limited Edition.

 

Lipstick

VIVA GLAM Nicki 1 – Bright yellow pink (Satin)
VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme)

 

Lipglass

VIVA GLAM Nicki 1 – Hot pink
VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink

 

 

source: http://www.beautyrella.de/?p=314

(credit to Naynadine for finding the website)

 

 

There is going to be a new shade yay

 

I'm excited about pastel lavender pink shade :)

post #11 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post

Lipstick


VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme)

 

Lipglass


VIVA GLAM Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink

 

 

 

Sounds perfect!!!

post #12 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJaded View Post

Sounds lovely. Since it's a Viva Glam lippie, I'll have to buy it, regardless of how I feel about Nicki Minaj. Someone wake me up when her 15 minutes of fame is over. 

      same here. especially with the mariah feud now. i honestly  dont get american idol. how can she be a judge or the demi lovato chick?? one good song and they are judging people in shows. god. that's why i watch the voice. at least christina has had a long career and dozens of hits. 

post #13 of 689

Man oh man! I love lavenders and lilacs. About a month ago I found this really pretty lavender lipstick in a beauty supply store. Very cheap but very pretty. 

 

It's Nicka K's Lavender Tint. I wonder if Nicki's VG2 will look anything like this. I seem to can't get enough of shades like this. I definitely want to check out Nicki VG2.

 

https://cosmeticcandiesfyi.wordpress.com/tag/makeup/#jp-carousel-1788

post #14 of 689

Oh we have only just got VG Nicki Lipglass! but either way, I will probably grab these because of the cuase but really keen to see the colour

post #15 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

yahoo.gif....me too!!!

 

I can not wait for this lipstick anymore!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG eyelove.gif...I'm with you on this one. I LOVE the viva glam Nicki lippie this one sounds awesomely awesome! Hate having to wait for it now :(

post #16 of 689

Pastel lavender pink + amplified creme formula + VG = Must Have!  I'm also excited that the gloss is coming out at the same time with this one.

post #17 of 689

I am so getting both the lipstick and the lipglass when this comes out!

post #18 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

      same here. especially with the mariah feud now. i honestly  dont get american idol. how can she be a judge or the demi lovato chick?? one good song and they are judging people in shows. god. that's why i watch the voice. at least christina has had a long career and dozens of hits. 

Yeah I don't get the hype on her either. I was hoping they'd get someone new. I'd still love to see Adele be a viva glam spokesperson. But I'm totally psyched about this color! I've never owned an amplified creme, so I'm excited about that!

I don't watch American Idol. So I don't know about the fued. But Mariah has way more of a right to judge singing talent then Nicki that's for sure! Her and Christina are two of the best voices of all time imo.
post #19 of 689

I'm a bit out of touch with modern music and it was because of VG that I got to hear about Nicki Minaj (and Azaleia Banks, for that matter).

 

Thank you MAC, for giving me pretty lipsticks and expanding my knowledge of wordly affairs!

post #20 of 689

i'm hoping it will look similar to Pink Popcorn which was described as a lavender pink. 

post #21 of 689

I'm hoping it will be more like Lavender Whip.

post #22 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite View Post

I'm hoping it will be more like Lavender Whip.

That would be great because unfortunately I missed out on Lavender Whip. 

post #23 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post

That would be great because unfortunately I missed out on Lavender Whip. 


So did I, at the time, I had no idea that it was limited edition. =(

post #24 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite View Post


So did I, at the time, I had no idea that it was limited edition. =(

At the time I had no idea what the hell I was doing to even miss out on it. LOL! Maybe I wasn't feeling colors like that at the time. I really don't know. 

post #25 of 689

Hmmm This sounds promising. Much better than the Prink Friday, which was too light/pale imo. The question is will it be more like Pink Popcorn or Lavender Whip?

post #26 of 689

I'm hoping for a more bluer one than Laverder Whip. It's just pink on me.
 

post #27 of 689

Me too....that would be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV View Post

I'm hoping for a more bluer one than Laverder Whip. It's just pink on me.
 

post #28 of 689
Thread Starter 

I'm hoping it's an actual pastel shade.

post #29 of 689

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dynamite View Post

I'm hoping it will be more like Lavender Whip.

post #30 of 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post

Man oh man! I love lavenders and lilacs. About a month ago I found this really pretty lavender lipstick in a beauty supply store. Very cheap but very pretty. 

It's Nicka K's Lavender Tint. I wonder if Nicki's VG2 will look anything like this. I seem to can't get enough of shades like this. I definitely want to check out Nicki VG2.

https://cosmeticcandiesfyi.wordpress.com/tag/makeup/#jp-carousel-1788

I have that Nicka K too! It's awesome and very similar to my Playtime from the Quite cute collection. Nicka K actually has some nice lipsticks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013