or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Chanel › Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection - Page 21

post #601 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rads View Post

Not sure if this has been posted earlier

 

http://bella-shmella.com/vesna-chanel-v-vogue-japan/#more-8244


I'm wondering if these are pics of the Asia collection with the floral eye shadow compact and the white highlighter blush?

post #602 of 939

I just placed my order for the highlighter....I am soooo excited cheerleader.gif

post #603 of 939

Me too! We must have ordered it at nearly the same time! greengrin.gif It was the first thing I did when I woke up today. Yesterday evening the site wouldn't let me order. poke.gif

 

But because I'm impossible, I'll go to my counter later nevertheless - the blush and one of the glosses tempt me, and it never hurts to have a good relationship with the counter ladies.

post #604 of 939

th_WeAreDoomed.png

 

 

I was getting more and more nervous yesterday because I wanted to order

and it did not work blush-anim-cl.gif

 

And I was so happy when I tried it again this morning and YES, I could finally

order it yahoo.gif

 

I was able to use a 5 € coupon too....YAY!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

Me too! We must have ordered it at nearly the same time! greengrin.gifIt was the first thing I did when I woke up today. Yesterday evening the site wouldn't let me order. poke.gif

 

But because I'm impossible, I'll go to my counter later nevertheless - the blush and one of the glosses tempt me, and it never hurts to have a good relationship with the counter ladies.

post #605 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

th_WeAreDoomed.png

 

 

 

Oh yes.

 

I was able to use a coupon too. flower.gif

 

Bad, bad Anneri had to use one yesterday too because she simply had to buy a perfume she was lusting after!

post #606 of 939

Perfect....with this coupon it was at least less than 50 €....not too bad, right???whistle.gif

 

Oh, a new perfume is great too!
Which one did you get?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

 

Oh yes.

 

I was able to use a coupon too. flower.gif

 

Bad, bad Anneri had to use one yesterday too because she simply had to buy a perfume she was lusting after!

post #607 of 939

The one from Bottega Veneta. Astonishingly good for a mainstream perfume and I was looking for something like that for some time. It's similar to Daim Blonde by Serge Lutens, but a bit lighter, which suits me.

 

But ohhhhh, January is already expensive! I hope the Guerlain Spring will be released in February, otherwise I'm really in trouble!

post #608 of 939

BV is a lovely scent.I really like it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

The one from Bottega Veneta. Astonishingly good for a mainstream perfume and I was looking for something like that for some time. It's similar to Daim Blonde by Serge Lutens, but a bit lighter, which suits me.

 

But ohhhhh, January is already expensive! I hope the Guerlain Spring will be released in February, otherwise I'm really in trouble!

 

Me too....I have no idea when this collection will be released here but February would be great.

post #609 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


If you didn't know, Zoya is having a promotion for 3 free nail polishes on their website. You just pay $10 for shipping, but you could get free shipping if you spend at least $25.

 

http://www.temptalia.com/deal-alert-get-3-zoya-nail-polishes-free-just-pay-sh

 

I also agree with Anneri. Come play in the nail polish thread. flower.gif

 

Thanks!  I used that promotion yesterday pompom.gif - and ended up ordering several more....they're beautiful, and I can't wait to get them!

 

I might come lurk......  girlhaha.gif  

post #610 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


I'm wondering if these are pics of the Asia collection with the floral eye shadow compact and the white highlighter blush?

 

More links to those Japan Vogue photos - I haven't yet found an English version of the picture description.  The photographer is Yoshihito Sasaguchi and the stylist is Fumio Baba.  Still searching.....

 

http://www.imageamplified.com/2013/01/vogue-japan-spring-fver-by-yoshihito-sasaguchi-fumio-baba-february-2013-wwwimageamplifiedcom-image-amplified.html

 

http://www.eyeshadowlipstick.com/14128/spring-fever-beauty-by-yoshihito-sasaguchi-for-vogue-japan-february-2013/

post #611 of 939

I am obsessed with that 2nd photo with the peachy orange scarf! eyelove.gif

 

In your first close up link^^^ it looks like she is wearing Santal very very thin & close to the lash line on the top lid & Beryl on the inner rim below the pupil & the entire eye rimmed with OR liner & one of the darker es from the quad in the crease.

post #612 of 939

I love the lipsticks in those photos. They seem like they could be the RAVS releasd in this collection, but it's hard to tell. The nail polish also seems like Fracas.

post #613 of 939

The Jap Vogue pictures are beautiful! Her skin is so pale, all the colours look stunning on her.

 

Cheryl - I've just posted at Dior thread before I saw your post here. Let us know what you think of the palettes! Now that you say it is like Tauiller Bar, I am tempted to buy it.

post #614 of 939

Hello beautiful ladies! I haven't been on here in SO LONG! I am so in love with so much from this collection but Neiman Marcus Canada restricted Chanel and now I feel like my life is over! cry.gif

post #615 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid View Post

Hello beautiful ladies! I haven't been on here in SO LONG! I am so in love with so much from this collection but Neiman Marcus Canada restricted Chanel and now I feel like my life is over! cry.gif

 

 

I know!!!

 

I am so sad that us Canadians don't have a place to buy new Chanel makeup online!!  My city doesn't even sell Chanel, so i have to travel just to see/buy the overpriced Chanel here in Canada!!!!!

 

Unless I am mistaken???  IS there any website that ships Chanel makeup to Canada???? (other than Izzy's...newish but still  a season behind)

post #616 of 939

Mrslid -- welcome back!!  Haven't seen you in forever!  Hope all is well with you!

 

Cheryl -- love those links -- the lipcolor is amazing!!

post #617 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDiva View Post

 

 

I know!!!

 

I am so sad that us Canadians don't have a place to buy new Chanel makeup online!!  My city doesn't even sell Chanel, so i have to travel just to see/buy the overpriced Chanel here in Canada!!!!!

 

Unless I am mistaken???  IS there any website that ships Chanel makeup to Canada???? (other than Izzy's...newish but still  a season behind)

Nope there isn't anywhere else. Just phone order from Holt Renfrew but I hate using the phone! I think the fact Chanel WASN'T Canada restricted on Neiman Marcus for so long was probably the mistake since it has always been everywhere else. Chanel must have finally caught it. :-(

post #618 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha View Post

Mrslid -- welcome back!!  Haven't seen you in forever!  Hope all is well with you!

 

Cheryl -- love those links -- the lipcolor is amazing!!

Thanks! Things are pretty good. Hope you are well!

post #619 of 939

Hi mrslid! So sorry about Neiman Marcus.

 

I think the last 2 pics in this link that Cheryl posted might have Attirance gloss over the matte lipsticks or could one be Envoutante with Attirance over it?

 

http://www.imageamplified.com/2013/01/vogue-japan-spring-fver-by-yoshihito-sasaguchi-fumio-baba-february-2013-wwwimageamplifiedcom-image-amplified.html

post #620 of 939

^^I cannot get over how flawless that model's skin is!  Mine would never look like that, le sigh!

post #621 of 939

What is Izzy's? Id didnt know there was anywhere we could buy online in Canada?
 

post #622 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid View Post

Hello beautiful ladies! I haven't been on here in SO LONG! I am so in love with so much from this collection but Neiman Marcus Canada restricted Chanel and now I feel like my life is over! cry.gif


Yes, they seem to have really cracked down on us. Burberry is restricted too... I hadn't actually ordered Chanel products from the US, because I didn't want to get addicted. Having the inferior baked formula up here has probably saved me money on quads. (Although we have the nice formula on the duos, which I'll never understand.) I thought I had heard somewhere that they were going to be switching everyone to one formula (hopefully to the US formula), but perhaps that was just a rumour.

post #623 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by katred View Post


Yes, they seem to have really cracked down on us. Burberry is restricted too... I hadn't actually ordered Chanel products from the US, because I didn't want to get addicted. Having the inferior baked formula up here has probably saved me money on quads. (Although we have the nice formula on the duos, which I'll never understand.) I thought I had heard somewhere that they were going to be switching everyone to one formula (hopefully to the US formula), but perhaps that was just a rumour.


That better be the US formula..definitely not those round baked horrors!!!!

post #624 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha View Post

^^I cannot get over how flawless that model's skin is!  Mine would never look like that, le sigh!

 

Eh, I'm sure it's Photoshopped beyond recognition to her.

post #625 of 939

alright this collection is looking like a pass to me now (except maybe the highlighter) especially after seeing Nars spring pictures. I don't have unlimited disposable income anymore and gotta pick and chose. And in this case I think Nars wins the battle and my wallet lol!

post #626 of 939

What is the freaking deal with Canada?  Did you guys p*ss someone off?  girlhaha.gif  That's terrible.......

 

I agree about the lip combos - the one Elegant likes is definitely at least 2 colors - and yeah, it's photo shopped. punk_.gif

post #627 of 939

Is it "restricted" because they want to charge higher prices in Canadian stores or something?

post #628 of 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44 View Post

Is it "restricted" because they want to charge higher prices in Canadian stores or something?


Does the cost change between countries?  In India, it works out about the same if you convert...

post #629 of 939
I got my highlighter today! I haven't swatched it yet (have to steel myself before disturbing that pretty pattern!), but it looks absolutely gorgeous. Similar to mac's Too Chic bp maybe?
I also went to my store to return a perfume the bf got me (no darling, even though I like to wear mens scents from time to time I don't wear Cologne!) and somehow (don't know how that happened, really!) I ended up with Frivole and Merveille. Happy but broke now.
post #630 of 939

Me too yahoo.gif

 

And I have not touched it yet either....it loooooooooooooks soooooooooooo pretty love.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

I got my highlighter today! I haven't swatched it yet (have to steel myself before disturbing that pretty pattern!), but it looks absolutely gorgeous. Similar to mac's Too Chic bp maybe?
I also went to my store to return a perfume the bf got me (no darling, even though I like to wear mens scents from time to time I don't wear Cologne!) and somehow (don't know how that happened, really!) I ended up with Frivole and Merveille. Happy but broke now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chanel
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Chanel › Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection