or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand - Page 102

post #3031 of 15414

Wow kimibos!!! I'm drooling!  So, so pretty.  I love every one of these love.gif Your nails are gorgeous & an enviable length, even after you had to cut them!  Beautiful.  Just beautiful!

I hope you're feeling better toobouquet.gif!  I agree, makeup, nail polish and my Specktra pals are a bright spot in my day too!   grouphug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

   

lavender- pink holo from CC                           CC harp on it 

 

XX- one of my nails cracked so i had to cut it and then i had to cut the rest down because there is  no way i can have one missing lol so i have them short now. which is no biggie. 

yesterday i wore and felt in love with Models Own Beth's blue. its a pale dusty periwinfle, more purple at night and blue during the day. im wearing in my pinky nail 

Nicole by opi Stand By Your Manny, which is perfect for layering on top of this type of colors. im going to be layering other polishes on beths blue , i love it! 

 

      

  

here im wearing Nubar Indigo Illusion, its a dark soft green with some blue and that pink shift. really pretty! 

post #3032 of 15414

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

post #3033 of 15414

bigheart.gif......your mani looks so,so pretty, Medgal heart.gif

 

And matches Spoiled Rich perfectly!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

post #3034 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

It's soft and really very pretty !  Perfect for spring !

post #3035 of 15414

ohhhh  I love it.  I didn't like the promo pics, but love your mani. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

post #3036 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

bigheart.gif......your mani looks so,so pretty, Medgal heart.gif

 

And matches Spoiled Rich perfectly!!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique33 View Post

It's soft and really very pretty !  Perfect for spring !

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

ohhhh  I love it.  I didn't like the promo pics, but love your mani. 

Thanks ladies!  It's really so much prettier IRL---much more vibrant than what's depicted in the photo taken in artificial light.  Surprisingly, this is not a NP that I would typically be interested in, but I think the pink one shall grace my collection soon too.  BTW, the speckles are dark blue.

post #3037 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

Ok here is my Bday mani....  Blue Gaze from Mac and Grey Friday...  I LOVE Grey Friday.  The ladies in the salon were getting on my nerves.  They were ohhing and ahhing ( i really don't like a lot of attn)  and one kept saying you have pretty dark skin you can pull those colors off.  ~sigh~  REALLY?  
let me introduce to my pale/jellyfish ladies who LOVE color, in the meantime SHUT UP. LOL 

 

 

 

Belated Happy Birthday! Love the mani, sooo glam. And LMAO at the salon ladies.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

   

lavender- pink holo from CC                           CC harp on it 

 

      

  

here im wearing Nubar Indigo Illusion, its a dark soft green with some blue and that pink shift. really pretty! 

 

Kimibos, I'm drooling here, these are all gorgeous! I was browsing Nubar colours the other day (icon_eek.gif) and Indigo Illusion was one that caught my eye.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

I agree, makeup, nail polish and my Specktra pals are a bright spot in my day too!   grouphug2.gif

 

Totally agree. I love that we can all go nuts over NP together without other people looking at us like we actually are nutsgirlhaha.gif

I always make my DH look at my latest mani and he's very good really but sharing pictures here is much more fun. grouphug2.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

 

That looks great on you, very pretty! I'm still not sure if I'd wear a speckled polish - I've only just ventured into glitter - but pics like this definitely push me towards it!

post #3038 of 15414

I missed you guys! Work's been keeping me away. Love all the manis and Happy Birthday Pretty! I didn't get the chance to do my nails yet, but I'm fixing that this week. I did get a bunch of goodies over the weekend. My A-Englands and Diors arrived!

 

This is a family pic of all my A-Englands. The top row is the first order I received weeks ago. The rest are my other two orders that came over the weekend.

 

 

Row 1: Ophelia, Elaine, Princess Tears, She Walks in Beauty, Dragon, Saint George

Row 2: Lady of the Lake, Guinevere, Ascalon, Avalon, Princess Sabra, Tess D'Urbervilles

Row 3: Iseult, Tristam, Camelot, Excalibur, And The Moonbeams..., Holy Grail (old), Galahad

post #3039 of 15414

CartoonChic wavey.gif

 

 

STUNNING th_drool.gif

 

 

Your A-England family looks soooooooooooo pretty eyelove.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

I missed you guys! Work's been keeping me away. Love all the manis and Happy Birthday Pretty! I didn't get the chance to do my nails yet, but I'm fixing that this week. I did get a bunch of goodies over the weekend. My A-Englands and Diors arrived!

 

This is a family pic of all my A-Englands. The top row is the first order I received weeks ago. The rest are my other two orders that came over the weekend.

 

 

Row 1: Ophelia, Elaine, Princess Tears, She Walks in Beauty, Dragon, Saint George

Row 2: Lady of the Lake, Guinevere, Ascalon, Avalon, Princess Sabra, Tess D'Urbervilles

Row 3: Iseult, Tristam, Camelot, Excalibur, And The Moonbeams..., Holy Grail (old), Galahad

post #3040 of 15414

Here's last week's mani: Illamasqua Mottle

 

 

 

I also just bought BL Trout Pout and Nails Inc Sweets Away. Essie Merino Cool is sitting in my Ebay cart tempting me. 

post #3041 of 15414

th_drool.gif  I still need to get Illamasquas.

 

wavey.gif MACina!

post #3042 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

th_drool.gif  I still need to get Illamasquas.

 

wavey.gif MACina!

I only have a handful of Illamasquas (Elope, Mottle, Poke), but I really like them. I'm really tempted to get a few more of the Speckled ones now.

post #3043 of 15414

Knope, Mottle looks gorgeous love.gif

 

 

These Illamasqua Speckled polishes are really lovely!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Here's last week's mani: Illamasqua Mottle

 

 

 

I also just bought BL Trout Pout and Nails Inc Sweets Away. Essie Merino Cool is sitting in my Ebay cart tempting me. 

post #3044 of 15414

I am afraid me too lol.gif

 

I don' t have any Illamasquas yet blush-anim-cl.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

th_drool.gif  I still need to get Illamasquas.

 

wavey.gif MACina!

post #3045 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

Knope, Mottle looks gorgeous love.gif

 

 

These Illamasqua Speckled polishes are really lovely!

 

Thank you! The formula is really nice. I did three coats of that one, but I probably could've gotten away with two. I have NARS Purple Rain on today, and I would take a picture, but when I tried, my camera picked up all of the application imperfections. That's why I prefer shades like the Illamasqua one. They're more foolproof! 

post #3046 of 15414

Sounds very good...I definitely need it foolproof blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Thank you! The formula is really nice. I did three coats of that one, but I probably could've gotten away with two. I have NARS Purple Rain on today, and I would take a picture, but when I tried, my camera picked up all of the application imperfections. That's why I prefer shades like the Illamasqua one. They're more foolproof! 

post #3047 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

Sounds very good...I definitely need it foolproof blush-anim-cl.gif

Me too! I've been a nail polish addict for 3-4 years now, but I'm still not great at application. The best I've found for that so far have been the Illamasquas and the Essies, though Essie's formula isn't always consistent.

post #3048 of 15414

Me neither sigh.gif

 

It is easy to do my face but I find it difficult to do my nails werd.gif

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Me too! I've been a nail polish addict for 3-4 years now, but I'm still not great at application. The best I've found for that so far have been the Illamasquas and the Essies, though Essie's formula isn't always consistent.

post #3049 of 15414

Here are the Diors. I included Gris Trianon and Rosy Bow that I got from Saks last week. I absolutely love the brighter, more saturated colors. Tutu is very pretty too. It's so dainty. But I'm a little worried that Dior polishes may not like me. There was bubbling when I swatched the colors and I have a hard time getting an even coat. I feel like I keep brushing the color off my nail. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to dive in and get more colors, but I need to get the polish to work first. I'm not giving up, though.

 

 

Row 1: Lime, Pasteque, Mango, Saint-Tropez

Row 2: Tutu, Rosy Bow, Gris Trianon

post #3050 of 15414

 th_worship.gif........those Diors look all to die for, CartoonChic!!!

 

 

Enjoy all your lovely,new polishes smiles.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

Here are the Diors. I included Gris Trianon and Rosy Bow that I got from Saks last week. I absolutely love the brighter, more saturated colors. Tutu is very pretty too. It's so dainty. But I'm a little worried that Dior polishes may not like me. There was bubbling when I swatched the colors and I have a hard time getting an even coat. I feel like I keep brushing the color off my nail. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to dive in and get more colors, but I need to get the polish to work first. I'm not giving up, though.

 

 

Row 1: Lime, Pasteque, Mango, Saint-Tropez

Row 2: Tutu, Rosy Bow, Gris Trianon

post #3051 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

Here are the Diors. I included Gris Trianon and Rosy Bow that I got from Saks last week. I absolutely love the brighter, more saturated colors. Tutu is very pretty too. It's so dainty. But I'm a little worried that Dior polishes may not like me. There was bubbling when I swatched the colors and I have a hard time getting an even coat. I feel like I keep brushing the color off my nail. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to dive in and get more colors, but I need to get the polish to work first. I'm not giving up, though.

 

 

Row 1: Lime, Pasteque, Mango, Saint-Tropez

Row 2: Tutu, Rosy Bow, Gris Trianon

Come to me, my pretties angelic.gif

 

I've put on Essie Butler Please tonight. Um wow, that is one bright blue! I'm feeling just a teensy bit nervous about going to work in it tomorrow, but what the heck I love it! I might wear it as is for a couple of days and then add BL Frilly Knickers on top. 

post #3052 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

Here are the Diors. I included Gris Trianon and Rosy Bow that I got from Saks last week. I absolutely love the brighter, more saturated colors. Tutu is very pretty too. It's so dainty. But I'm a little worried that Dior polishes may not like me. There was bubbling when I swatched the colors and I have a hard time getting an even coat. I feel like I keep brushing the color off my nail. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to dive in and get more colors, but I need to get the polish to work first. I'm not giving up, though.

 

 

Row 1: Lime, Pasteque, Mango, Saint-Tropez

Row 2: Tutu, Rosy Bow, Gris Trianon

 

Dior nail polishes are classy ! Good choice, pastel and bright shades !

 

nanaparty.gifDance of Colours !

post #3053 of 15414

so pretty Knope2012.  I love the green on you.  I plan to get more of these.  I went to the dentist today and my nails were all the rave---compliments galore!  Again I love the green on you!

eyelove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Here's last week's mani: Illamasqua Mottle

 

 

 

I also just bought BL Trout Pout and Nails Inc Sweets Away. Essie Merino Cool is sitting in my Ebay cart tempting me. 

post #3054 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyap View Post

 

Belated Happy Birthday! Love the mani, sooo glam. And LMAO at the salon ladies.

 

 

Kimibos, I'm drooling here, these are all gorgeous! I was browsing Nubar colours the other day (icon_eek.gif) and Indigo Illusion was one that caught my eye.

 

 

Totally agree. I love that we can all go nuts over NP together without other people looking at us like we actually are nutsgirlhaha.gif

I always make my DH look at my latest mani and he's very good really but sharing pictures here is much more fun. grouphug2.gif

 

 

That looks great on you, very pretty! I'm still not sure if I'd wear a speckled polish - I've only just ventured into glitter - but pics like this definitely push me towards it!

Thank you! 

 

Cartoon Chic...   I just want to come play in your stash...  

post #3055 of 15414
Essie Butler Please. Fierce!

post #3056 of 15414

So many pretty manis! My nails are bare atm - feels wrong somehow!

 

Happy belated birthday, Pretty!

 

CC, can I come and play with your stash? *g*

 

 

Can somebody update me on llarowe's new shipping fees? I know we discussed it already, but I can't find it on her site.

post #3057 of 15414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post

heart2.gifheart2.gifFeeling romantic with lilacs & purple.  Today's mani, Illamasqua's Speckle, and an eye look with AGs Spoiled Rich quad heart2.gifheart2.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knope2012 View Post

Here's last week's mani: Illamasqua Mottle

 

 

 

I also just bought BL Trout Pout and Nails Inc Sweets Away. Essie Merino Cool is sitting in my Ebay cart tempting me. 

 

These two are looking good! They are the ones I might get out of the five. Although, there's the DL green, too...

 

Talking about DL, I saw this on a Russian page http://шилак.рф:

 

Hope it's not a colour manipulation, but true: a green mermaid set! yahoo.gif(There was no info though :( )

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

I missed you guys! Work's been keeping me away. Love all the manis and Happy Birthday Pretty! I didn't get the chance to do my nails yet, but I'm fixing that this week. I did get a bunch of goodies over the weekend. My A-Englands and Diors arrived!

 

This is a family pic of all my A-Englands. The top row is the first order I received weeks ago. The rest are my other two orders that came over the weekend.

 

 

Row 1: Ophelia, Elaine, Princess Tears, She Walks in Beauty, Dragon, Saint George

Row 2: Lady of the Lake, Guinevere, Ascalon, Avalon, Princess Sabra, Tess D'Urbervilles

Row 3: Iseult, Tristam, Camelot, Excalibur, And The Moonbeams..., Holy Grail (old), Galahad

 

This makes me want more A Englands!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

Here are the Diors. I included Gris Trianon and Rosy Bow that I got from Saks last week. I absolutely love the brighter, more saturated colors. Tutu is very pretty too. It's so dainty. But I'm a little worried that Dior polishes may not like me. There was bubbling when I swatched the colors and I have a hard time getting an even coat. I feel like I keep brushing the color off my nail. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to dive in and get more colors, but I need to get the polish to work first. I'm not giving up, though.

 

 

Row 1: Lime, Pasteque, Mango, Saint-Tropez

Row 2: Tutu, Rosy Bow, Gris Trianon

 

You finally got your St Tropez! dothewave.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri View Post

So many pretty manis! My nails are bare atm - feels wrong somehow!

 

Happy belated birthday, Pretty!

 

CC, can I come and play with your stash? *g*

 

 

Can somebody update me on llarowe's new shipping fees? I know we discussed it already, but I can't find it on her site.

 

It went up from 7.65 to 12.18 for two polishes. The old price for 3 polishes was 10.78. I don't know what it is now. At least they come quickly.

 

ATM I'm wearing Hare's Electric Flame (from llarowe) "a peachy orange jelly with glowing blue and purple glass flecks and the same iridescent blue hexes":

 

post #3058 of 15414
My dappen dishes have arrived. lol.gif

They are GORGEOUS. eyelove.gif

post #3059 of 15414

That is a stunning blue, Jenny eyelove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyap View Post

Essie Butler Please. Fierce!

 

 

The DLs look gorgeous and both are quite unique colors heart.gif

 

 

 

MRV, I love your mani love.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV View Post

 

These two are looking good! They are the ones I might get out of the five. Although, there's the DL green, too...

 

Talking about DL, I saw this on a Russian page http://шилак.рф:

 

Hope it's not a colour manipulation, but true: a green mermaid set! yahoo.gif(There was no info though :( )

 

 

 

This makes me want more A Englands!

 

 

You finally got your St Tropez! dothewave.gif

 

 

It went up from 7.65 to 12.18 for two polishes. The old price for 3 polishes was 10.78. I don't know what it is now. At least they come quickly.

 

ATM I'm wearing Hare's Electric Flame (from llarowe) "a peachy orange jelly with glowing blue and purple glass flecks and the same iridescent blue hexes":

 

 

 

 

Awesome haul, Corally nanaparty.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post

My dappen dishes have arrived. lol.gif

They are GORGEOUS. eyelove.gif

post #3060 of 15414

Oh no! I will definitely need those green DLs! I've been wanting her to make greens like those for years. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hair & Nail Salon