or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Beauty of Color › All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is... - Page 3

post #61 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by califabulous View Post

Beauty Blender

Chanel Holiday lip bag

Moroccanoil Ceramic Ionic round brush 

Pink Clarisonic

New flat iron (GHD)

Shopping Spree at the MUFE boutique!

 

nope/not/never gonna happen list:

YSL Tribute platform sandal and pumps

LV never full (not gonna happen)

Balenciaga City Bag (never gonna happen)

 

A beautiful tall dark and handsome man waiting in my penthouse suite overlooking a wonderful skyline  

blush-anim-cl.gif

 

 

Gurrrrrl, I heard it!

 

BTW with some coupon stalking I was able to get a pair of YSL Tributes in black suede from BlueFly for only $350 so keep hope alive. (Well, if you're gifting yourself LOL) Another little site I found that I like is Farfetch.com b/c they give you access to international boutiques that sell YSL, CL, Dior, etc. Free shipping and returns + I find markdowns on stuff from this year - not huge, but it's a sale. And who doesn't want to get their shoes directly from Italy or France or some other fun place? Makes them more special. 

-stalk Folica.com sales for your GHD

-stalk the Clairisonic thread in Deals & Steals on tPF. I just got a Mia for around $76. Not the color I wanted, but I was more interested in $$$.

post #62 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjola View Post

I really like the steamer. I could tell a difference in my hair the times that I used it. My hair felt softer and stayed moisturized a lot longer when I used it. I think I ill pull it out today and use it!!!

I'm jealous!!! Lol! No I'm not. Just gonna bide my time until someone gifts me or I may  just get it myself! Happy Steaming!  winks.gif

post #63 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver View Post

All I want is my 2 front teeth (hehehe) and 2 Classic Coach bags:

 

The Field Bag and The Classic Duffle - not the Legacy one.

 

I also want the 4th gen ipad or ipad mini.

 

An iphone 5 would be nice but that's pushing it.

 

The Classic Coach bags are my favorites.  My Duffle is 27 years old and is the oldest handbag I have.

post #64 of 129

I can also get lost in stores like Bed Bath and Beyond, and The container Store.  I told my Mom last month that if ppl want to know what to get me gift certificates to  BBB, Nordies, MAC, and Sephora are awesome.  When I'm not dating anyone significant, I can't expect others to spend the type of money I'd spend.  SO I combine cash/gift cards to get what I want. 

post #65 of 129

HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH AND OH YEA MORE MAC ; )

 

I NEED TO STEP MY NARS GAME UP peace2.gif

post #66 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by califabulous View Post

Beauty Blender

Chanel Holiday lip bag

Moroccanoil Ceramic Ionic round brush 

Pink Clarisonic

New flat iron (GHD)

Shopping Spree at the MUFE boutique!

 

nope/not/never gonna happen list:

YSL Tribute platform sandal and pumps

LV never full (not gonna happen)

Balenciaga City Bag (never gonna happen)

 

A beautiful tall dark and handsome man waiting in my penthouse suite overlooking a wonderful skyline  

blush-anim-cl.gif

 

 

 

heat.gif  drinkup.gif

post #67 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Gurrrrrl, I heard it!

 

BTW with some coupon stalking I was able to get a pair of YSL Tributes in black suede from BlueFly for only $350 so keep hope alive. (Well, if you're gifting yourself LOL) Another little site I found that I like is Farfetch.com b/c they give you access to international boutiques that sell YSL, CL, Dior, etc. Free shipping and returns + I find markdowns on stuff from this year - not huge, but it's a sale. And who doesn't want to get their shoes directly from Italy or France or some other fun place? Makes them more special. 

-stalk Folica.com sales for your GHD

-stalk the Clairisonic thread in Deals & Steals on tPF. I just got a Mia for around $76. Not the color I wanted, but I was more interested in $$$.


I thought I was really good with coupons and bargain shopping. I need to step up my game!  th_worship.gif

 

I bought my MIA 2 at Ulta. I used a 20% off coupon and Ulta reward points to get it for only $60. I goy my daughter a leopard print Mia last month for her birthday and used more Ulta points to get it for $50. I now have another 20% off coupon and I'm tempted to upgrade to the new Aria if they had it.

post #68 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjola View Post

I have the original Mia and love it! I was so selfish with my Mia I didn't want  anyone to use it so I bought 2 more for my  husband and my daughter to keep them away from mine. Do you use the different speeds on yours? I'm trying to justify upgrading to the new one....lol. 

 

I don't really change the speeds so much. I like it more for the timer. It beeps to let you know when to move on to the next section. I like not having to count and think about it. But if you're used to counting out the seconds and it doesn't bother you, I don't really see a need to upgrade. Unless of course you just want to or you want a different color.


I wish Ulta sold the steamer. I would probably get it with the coupon.

post #69 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Gurrrrrl, I heard it!

 

BTW with some coupon stalking I was able to get a pair of YSL Tributes in black suede from BlueFly for only $350 so keep hope alive. (Well, if you're gifting yourself LOL) Another little site I found that I like is Farfetch.com b/c they give you access to international boutiques that sell YSL, CL, Dior, etc. Free shipping and returns + I find markdowns on stuff from this year - not huge, but it's a sale. And who doesn't want to get their shoes directly from Italy or France or some other fun place? Makes them more special. 

-stalk Folica.com sales for your GHD

-stalk the Clairisonic thread in Deals & Steals on tPF. I just got a Mia for around $76. Not the color I wanted, but I was more interested in $$$.

jawdrop.gif  I need you to teach me!  lol  thank you for the awesome tips..I need to save as much as possible so I can actually shop for my loved ones!!  

post #70 of 129

My family never gets me makeup stuff, they don't understand my addiction lol but I would love:

 

-Beauty Blender

-Cyber Lipstick

-OCC Black Dahlia

-MAC gift card

-Sephora gift card

 

Thats really it, I plan on getting a IPad for myself for my birthday in Feb but I'm not too picky around the holiday just glad to go home to TX and enjoy a warm Christmas

post #71 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage View Post

 

The Classic Coach bags are my favorites.  My Duffle is 27 years old and is the oldest handbag I have.

MACHostage,

 

I love the Classic Coach too!

I have more classic ones than the "modern" print ones.

Don't like the print ones so much (I have only 1 - I think???)

I've been stalking the Coach site drooling @ classic ones.

 

I have several already:

  1. Stewardess
  2. City Bag
  3. Earlier version of Patricia's Legacy (w/out zip across - my 1st Coach purchased in 1983 or 84!)
  4. Knockoff Duffle Sac (always wanted the Bottle Green one!)

 

Several other ones.

 

Love Coach - now if I could only score some coupons or a nice discount!

post #72 of 129

Fiberluver you know they're having a Coach Factory sale online today, right? The Outlet sales are by invite only I think so send me your email and I can send you an invitation.

post #73 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Fiberluver you know they're having a Coach Factory sale online today, right? The Outlet sales are by invite only I think so send me your email and I can send you an invitation.

MissTT

 

Thanks for the info.

 

Yes, I know the outlet site is having a sale. The Classic Coach are not @ Factory store. They are only avail @ regular Coach site and limited stores.

post #74 of 129

Aww, poops and ladders, sorry. I don't follow Coach much.

post #75 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Aww, poops and ladders, sorry. I don't follow Coach much.

Thanks for all the help!

post #76 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver View Post

MACHostage,

 

I love the Classic Coach too!

I have more classic ones than the "modern" print ones.

Don't like the print ones so much (I have only 1 - I think???)

I've been stalking the Coach site drooling @ classic ones.

 

I have several already:

  1. Stewardess
  2. City Bag
  3. Earlier version of Patricia's Legacy (w/out zip across - my 1st Coach purchased in 1983 or 84!)
  4. Knockoff Duffle Sac (always wanted the Bottle Green one!)

 

Several other ones.

 

Love Coach - now if I could only score some coupons or a nice discount!

I just had a coupon that expired on Sunday.  I get them often.  I think its because the store has my address from previous purchases.  If you can pop into a store, see if you can get on their mailing list. 

post #77 of 129

I just want my stuff back.  Someone broke into my house last night and stole my camera, laptop, tiffany jewelry, and externals.  THat's years of pics and info gone.  I was trying to resurrect my blog, that is 3 years worth of pics and reviews.  gone.  #justneededtovent.

post #78 of 129

OMG Prettypackages you must feel so violated. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please stay safe. I know how scary this can be.

post #79 of 129

Prettypackages, I'm so sorry to hear the unfortunate news. Hopefully insurance can help you to replace your stolen objects at the very least.

post #80 of 129

Ugh that's one thing that bugs my nerves people who want to take what someone else has, like work for your own like I do mine! You are in my prayers Prettypackages, they may have a few new items in their pocket but karma always lurks in the shadows.

post #81 of 129

Prettypackages, so sorry to hear that.  Things will turn around and for the positive, hang in there.

post #82 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

I just want my stuff back.  Someone broke into my house last night and stole my camera, laptop, tiffany jewelry, and externals.  THat's years of pics and info gone.  I was trying to resurrect my blog, that is 3 years worth of pics and reviews.  gone.  #justneededtovent.

Omg that terrible, karma is such a bitch I really hope they get there's soon, so sorry that had to happen to you were here for you be strong.
post #83 of 129

Thank you ladies.  Thank goodness I wasn't at home. But it is scary, b/c someone had to have been watching me to know that I get home late.  Plus the street I'm on is not a busy street, and you don't really know it's over there until you come down that way. 

I don't have a lot of "fun" stuff in my house but what I have I love.  They can take my TV before my laptop and camera. Ya know? I even started taking these free online classes at coursera.org to see if I wanted to go back to school.

All day yesterday I kept wishing it was a dream. . They pushed through my patio door, and the first night I couldn't get it back on the track so I had to leave my house wide open.   I almost had a panic attack thinking about it. I still don't feel comfortable staying there.  Thank God for good friends.

post #84 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215 View Post

I just had a coupon that expired on Sunday.  I get them often.  I think its because the store has my address from previous purchases.  If you can pop into a store, see if you can get on their mailing list. 

sss215,

 

I did just that yesterday!

 

One of the store's associates put me on their mailing list and will call me when the next coupon goes out.

 

Thanks for the info.

 

Prettypackages,

 

So sorry for your loss.

People are real ogres!

post #85 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

I just want my stuff back.  Someone broke into my house last night and stole my camera, laptop, tiffany jewelry, and externals.  THat's years of pics and info gone.  I was trying to resurrect my blog, that is 3 years worth of pics and reviews.  gone.  #justneededtovent.

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that!!! There are some effed up people, and I use that term looslely in this case, in this world. Geez 

post #86 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbunney View Post

Ugh that's one thing that bugs my nerves people who want to take what someone else has, like work for your own like I do mine! You are in my prayers Prettypackages, they may have a few new items in their pocket but karma always lurks in the shadows.

Kimbunney I totally agree with you. My philosophy has always been that if someone steals eventually something 10 times greater will be taken from them.

post #87 of 129
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBeautyBaby View Post

My family never gets me makeup stuff, they don't understand my addiction lol but I would love:

 

-Beauty Blender

-Cyber Lipstick

-OCC Black Dahlia

 

 

TXBeautyBaby how do you like the OCC liptars?

post #88 of 129
Thread Starter 

I just had a flashback moment! I can remember getting this Charles of the Ritz makeup set that had everything in it for Christmas. I know I'm dating myself because most of you have never heard of that line! Lol! But when I opened that big box and saw all those brushes, shadows, kohl pencils and lipsticks I went crazy. That was a good Christmas..teehee!  thmbup.gif

post #89 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post

TXBeautyBaby how do you like the OCC liptars?


I've never tried them but this color looks amazing so I figured it'd be a good one to start with

post #90 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by presstoblend View Post

Kimbunney I totally agree with you. My philosophy has always been that if someone steals eventually something 10 times greater will be taken from them.



ITA Kimbunney
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beauty of Color
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Beauty of Color › All I Want for Christmahanakwanzaa 2012 Is...