or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sephora VIB Sale November 2012? - Page 4

post #91 of 320

I'm so annoyed.  I went to check out and the tote is now out of stock.  I know it was free but I'm going to complain.  I got the card in the mail too late to go to the in store event that had the bag. I was in the area of a Sephora that day too.   I really wanted that bag :-(  It looks like the products I wanted are still in stock though.

post #92 of 320

it is very plain plastic small tote. like the one you would carry your lunch in to work

post #93 of 320

I couldn't help myself and got three more lip tars. I think I'm only $25 away from reaching VIB status myself when all is said and done.

post #94 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post

it is very plain plastic small tote. like the one you would carry your lunch in to work

 

Oh I thought it was bigger.  I thought I could use it to keep in my bag for when I go shopping.  I hate carrying around a bunch of small shopping bags.  I'm always afraid I'll lose one of them.

post #95 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte View Post

I'm so annoyed.  I went to check out and the tote is now out of stock.  I know it was free but I'm going to complain.  I got the card in the mail too late to go to the in store event that had the bag. I was in the area of a Sephora that day too.   I really wanted that bag :-(  It looks like the products I wanted are still in stock though.

don't worry - the bag's not particularly special -- the discount, and getting the products you want is way more important...

if you want, you can have my tote...

post #96 of 320

Okay I'm just posting my code. Perhaps some random person will get to use it. Happy Veteran's Day, stranger!

 

VPH9GJ3 for 20% off

post #97 of 320
Thanks to yazmin for the code I got my naked palette and to CartoonChic for the cp we shared the code : )
post #98 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte View Post

 

Oh I thought it was bigger.  I thought I could use it to keep in my bag for when I go shopping.  I hate carrying around a bunch of small shopping bags.  I'm always afraid I'll lose one of them.

oh no, it's much smaller

 

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already

anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover

post #99 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post

oh no, it's much smaller

 

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already

anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover

 

That's what you get when you become a VIB?

post #100 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdsprincess View Post

Thanks to yazmin for the code I got my naked palette and to CartoonChic for the cp we shared the code : )


Friends don't let friends buy makeup alone. I'm making myself laugh here. girlhaha.gif

post #101 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTT View Post

Okay I'm just posting my code. Perhaps some random person will get to use it. Happy Veteran's Day, stranger!

 

VPH9GJ3 for 20% off


Lol, I tried the code out of curiosity. It has already been redeemed.

post #102 of 320

i made it. no orders before the sale was over!!  i feel proud hahaha. and its just tuesday wtff.gif

post #103 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


Friends don't let friends buy makeup alone. I'm making myself laugh here. girlhaha.gif

Lol they sure don't bouquet.gif
post #104 of 320

Officially done w/ this sale! I've placed three orders within two weeks, one of which was before the actual sale! Lol.

 

1st order (w/out discount, but I did get a cute ITKIT!):

5 Tarina Tarantino hyper eyeliners - Rockstar Love, Spark of Envy, Cute Robot, Ultraviolet, and Locket Book. (Lol.. I ordered this based on T's reviews of them.. she swore by them)

Clinique Lip and Eye Pencil (sharpener)

 

2nd order:

1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set

2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Emery Board (nail file)

3. Gucci Eau de Parfum II

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set

5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angle Liner Brush #22

6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Mirrors

7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor

8.TARINA TARANTINO Eye Dream Hyperliner

 

3rd order:

1. OCC Hoochie Lip Tar

2. NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo (in Orgasm/Laguna)

3. Nars Blush in Gaiety

4. Nars Blush in Amour

5. tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio <---random add in.. lol

 

I ordered my first lip tars, and NARS items EVER! And the Tarina Tarantino were first timers too!

 

I really ordered the Nars blushes, to see if I could exchange them instore for maybe different colors at the same price. Haven't decided on which colors though.. what are your favorites?

 

Still waiting for my second order to come in tomorrow, and hopefully my third order will be here by the end of the week.

 

UGH. I need to stop buying make up. I don't think it helps that I'm misplacing my make up either, I couldn't find a BNIB l/s the other day icon_eek.gif. No more unless I get a sephora coupon in December. I think I'm $20 away from being a VIB. NO MORE until MAC's Strength and Apres Chic (sp?) collection!!! ban2.gif

 

 

post #105 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

 

That's what you get when you become a VIB?


i have no idea

this is the first time i got this and i have been vib for three years 

post #106 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post


i have no idea

this is the first time i got this and i have been vib for three years 


Oh, wow. I wonder if I'll get anything. Maybe I should earn my VIB status at a store instead of doing it online.

post #107 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

 

That's what you get when you become a VIB?

 

I just checked my emails.  I got free shipping in Jan 2011,  when I became VIB.  It was a code that lasted a few days. 

post #108 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirl View Post

Officially done w/ this sale! I've placed three orders within two weeks, one of which was before the actual sale! Lol.

 

1st order (w/out discount, but I did get a cute ITKIT!):

5 Tarina Tarantino hyper eyeliners - Rockstar Love, Spark of Envy, Cute Robot, Ultraviolet, and Locket Book. (Lol.. I ordered this based on T's reviews of them.. she swore by them)

Clinique Lip and Eye Pencil (sharpener)

 

2nd order:

1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set

2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Emery Board (nail file)

3. Gucci Eau de Parfum II

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set

5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angle Liner Brush #22

6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Candy Mirrors

7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor

8.TARINA TARANTINO Eye Dream Hyperliner

 

3rd order:

1. OCC Hoochie Lip Tar

2. NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo (in Orgasm/Laguna)

3. Nars Blush in Gaiety

4. Nars Blush in Amour

5. tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio <---random add in.. lol

 

I ordered my first lip tars, and NARS items EVER! And the Tarina Tarantino were first timers too!

 

I really ordered the Nars blushes, to see if I could exchange them instore for maybe different colors at the same price. Haven't decided on which colors though.. what are your favorites?

 

Still waiting for my second order to come in tomorrow, and hopefully my third order will be here by the end of the week.

 

UGH. I need to stop buying make up. I don't think it helps that I'm misplacing my make up either, I couldn't find a BNIB l/s the other day icon_eek.gif. No more unless I get a sephora coupon in December. I think I'm $20 away from being a VIB. NO MORE until MAC's Strength and Apres Chic (sp?) collection!!! ban2.gif

 

 

 

thud.gifI wish I thought of that! I could've exchanged one for the Luster blush I wanted. It's showing as in stock at my Sephora store. I forgot all about those brush protectors. Someone else recommended them to me to try. I must remember to pick them up next month.

post #109 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215 View Post

 

I just checked my emails.  I got free shipping in Jan 2011,  when I became VIB.  It was a code that lasted a few days. 


Thanks. Did you reach your status online or in store?

post #110 of 320

Boo. I was super busy the past few days and didn't get a chance to place my 20% off order until last night. My haul was relatively small simply because some of things I wanted were "sold out". I should have run out to the store while I had a chance, but I was so focused on placing an order online b/c I won a $50 gift card from Karen at MBB (yay) and those are only redeemable online. Oh well. I didn't NEED anything, I was just taking advantage of a deal. And at least I was able to get most of my skin care stuff. 

 

I'm hoping that Sephora keeps with tradition and gives out their holiday promotional gift cards next month! 

post #111 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJaded View Post

Boo. I was super busy the past few days and didn't get a chance to place my 20% off order until last night. My haul was relatively small simply because some of things I wanted were "sold out". I should have run out to the store while I had a chance, but I was so focused on placing an order online b/c I won a $50 gift card from Karen at MBB (yay) and those are only redeemable online. Oh well. I didn't NEED anything, I was just taking advantage of a deal. And at least I was able to get most of my skin care stuff. 

 

I'm hoping that Sephora keeps with tradition and gives out their holiday promotional gift cards next month! 


What are the gifts cards? Are they another VIB only perk, or is it something that goes to anyone who makes a purchase during a certain time frame like at Victoria's Secret?

post #112 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post


What are the gifts cards? Are they another VIB only perk, or is it something that goes to anyone who makes a purchase during a certain time frame like at Victoria's Secret?

It's more like a "spend X amount and get X amount off". I believe it was "Spend $50, get $15 off" if you're a beauty insider and "Spend $50, get $20 off" if you're a VIB. 

 

EDIT: Here's some info from last year's promo http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-VIB-Gift-Card-Offer-FAQ-December-1-12-2011/td-p/261515

post #113 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJaded View Post

Boo. I was super busy the past few days and didn't get a chance to place my 20% off order until last night. My haul was relatively small simply because some of things I wanted were "sold out". I should have run out to the store while I had a chance, but I was so focused on placing an order online b/c I won a $50 gift card from Karen at MBB (yay) and those are only redeemable online. Oh well. I didn't NEED anything, I was just taking advantage of a deal. And at least I was able to get most of my skin care stuff. 

 

I'm hoping that Sephora keeps with tradition and gives out their holiday promotional gift cards next month! 

      nanaparty.gifcongrat.gif

post #114 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

 

thud.gifI wish I thought of that! I could've exchanged one for the Luster blush I wanted. It's showing as in stock at my Sephora store. I forgot all about those brush protectors. Someone else recommended them to me to try. I must remember to pick them up next month.

I didn't even look at if my store carries it shrugs.gif. My closest Sephora is inside a JCPenneys.. and none of them are even showing up as "in stock".. lol. Hopefully their system just isnt updated, since they just recently opened.

post #115 of 320

My order should be here Thursday. I will post a pic then. I only got a few things but I am very excited about them.

post #116 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJaded View Post

It's more like a "spend X amount and get X amount off". I believe it was "Spend $50, get $15 off" if you're a beauty insider and "Spend $50, get $20 off" if you're a VIB. 

 

EDIT: Here's some info from last year's promo http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-VIB-Gift-Card-Offer-FAQ-December-1-12-2011/td-p/261515


That's a great promotion. I hope they do it again. That's like 30%-40% off! It's probably obvious what I'm going to buy, and I'll reach VIB status with the purchase. clapping.gif

post #117 of 320

You have all the Lip Tars, child!!!

post #118 of 320

i reached vib online i think when i purchased nylon, and they sent me an email with 10% off for one month.  i didn't realize there was an expiry, was super busy at the time, and missed out on using it!

post #119 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonChic View Post

 

thud.gifI wish I thought of that! I could've exchanged one for the Luster blush I wanted. It's showing as in stock at my Sephora store. I forgot all about those brush protectors. Someone else recommended them to me to try. I must remember to pick them up next month.

oh I call for everything and let them tell me no.  I'll bet they will give you a code so you can get the blush when it comes back in stock.  Hey, a sale is a sale...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aradhana View Post

i reached vib online i think when i purchased nylon, and they sent me an email with 10% off for one month.  i didn't realize there was an expiry, was super busy at the time, and missed out on using it!

try anyway they let me use mine after expiration.  i was in store but i think if you call they will give you a code to use online...at least I hope they will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy View Post

oh no, it's much smaller

 

i went to sephora store today and i reached my vib - i guess for next year? because i was vib already

anyway they gave me three coupons - 10% off, free shipping code and coupon for free makeover

ummm wow i didn't get any of that stuff...lol but i do not need another coupon.  I have outdone myself with beauty orders online.  I'm expecting 2 shipments tomorrow and 2 on thursday... wowza.  but not sure about VIB for next year.  I don't see how I couldn't have reached it but whatevs....i need a nap after this shopping spree...

post #120 of 320

damn it! I ordered stuff and I didnt get VIB sale discount! :( I didnt know about it... :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cosmetic Discussion
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Sephora VIB Sale November 2012?