or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Discussions › Cooking, Crafts, Collectibles & Entertainment › Monster Lounge › Monster High Fashion Dolls II: Let's talk 2013!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Monster High Fashion Dolls II: Let's talk 2013! - Page 17  

Poll Results: Greatest Surprise of 2013?

 
  • 15% (6)
    Webarella at SDCC 2013
  • 5% (2)
    Catty Noir
  • 5% (2)
    Sweet Screams Dolls
  • 2% (1)
    Cattastrophe and other Power Ghouls
  • 12% (5)
    Budget releases of Boy Dolls: Holt and Slo Mo
  • 5% (2)
    Scaremester Doll Line
  • 17% (7)
    Frights, Camera, Action! Doll Line
  • 7% (3)
    Jane Boolittle
  • 5% (2)
    13 Wishes Doll Line
  • 2% (1)
    I <3 Fashion Scarah and Deena
  • 0% (0)
    Music Festival Doll Line
  • 0% (0)
    Dead Tired Wave 3: Robecca, Spectra, and Lagoona
  • 5% (2)
    Headless HeadMistress Bloodgood and Nightmare
  • 0% (0)
    Picture Day Doll Line
  • 5% (2)
    Art Class Doll Line
  • 0% (0)
    New MH Pet and Ghoul Plushies
  • 10% (4)
    Those two Adult Sized MH tank tops that were at Hot Topic this summer, lol
39 Total Votes  
post #481 of 7499
Thread Starter 

Talent! But this is the chick that had a part in drawing the comics for the Power Ghouls!

Source: http://kelleeart.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=monster+high

 

 

 

Non-MH but I wish was! She drew this for the upcoming Chinese New Year!

Source:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151208905876338&set=pb.28328431337.-2207520000.1358810595&type=3&theater

post #482 of 7499

Love them all!!!!!!!

post #483 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Talent! But this is the chick that had a part in drawing the comics for the Power Ghouls!
Source: http://kelleeart.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=monster+high









Non-MH but I wish was! She drew this for the upcoming Chinese New Year!
Source:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151208905876338&set=pb.28328431337.-2207520000.1358810595&type=3&theater


When you look up "true talent" on Google, this will be what loads on the screen. Just AMAZING! n_n
post #484 of 7499
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Bones View Post


When you look up "true talent" on Google, this will be what loads on the screen. Just AMAZING! n_n


Teehee!

post #485 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

Talent! But this is the chick that had a part in drawing the comics for the Power Ghouls!
Source: http://kelleeart.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=monster+high









Non-MH but I wish was! She drew this for the upcoming Chinese New Year!
Source:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151208905876338&set=pb.28328431337.-2207520000.1358810595&type=3&theater


When you look up "true talent" on Google, this will be what loads on the screen. Just AMAZING! n_n
post #486 of 7499
Oooops! Sorry about the double post! Being on mobil and not computer gets a bit confusing :'
post #487 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post


No, it's ok. If you need to find the source of a picture and a blog doesn't post it google images can help. Go to google and go to google images. In the search bar in images, click the camera, and paste the url of the image in the the new search bar that comes up. You'll get tons of results and can find the source alittle easier. ;D

thank you a lot :D

post #488 of 7499

I am a bit behind on keeping up with the MH news with my granddaughter. I was checking the different store sites for dolls and on Target's site several of their dolls and accessories listed had "CHLD" in the description. I feel silly for asking but what does that stand for?

post #489 of 7499

OMG! Today I got Catrine Demew!!!!! :D She's beautiful

post #490 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

AsieyBarbie. I bought and love a phonecase I bought from her redbubble account!

Source: http://www.facebook.com/asieybarbie?ref=ts&fref=ts

 

 


Love the superhero abbey!! So much details!! Why not a doll sometime around?? And on top of that yesterday at BJ's I saw Scaris Rochelle (got her) Jinafire Long and PD abbey and draculara!! Has anyone found new power ghouls or PD dolls frankie, lagoona, and operetta??

post #491 of 7499

YAY!!! Why do Ghouls Fall in Love and Friday Night Frights are out on iTunes today!! Gonna buy both probably.Both movies are $19.99. yahoo.gif If you had gotten the movies post your reviews!!

post #492 of 7499
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by prplfrk1 View Post

I am a bit behind on keeping up with the MH news with my granddaughter. I was checking the different store sites for dolls and on Target's site several of their dolls and accessories listed had "CHLD" in the description. I feel silly for asking but what does that stand for?


*shrugs* I think that's a means to keep people from finding them? I mean if I was gonna throw something in a search bar it wouldn't be that mess. lol

post #493 of 7499
Thread Starter 

"Oh yeah! That's right!"

Edit: Really wish this special would have aired during the summer. The debut of new ghouls wouldn't be so awkward.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

post #494 of 7499

Video was cute!

I agree with that they should of released it last year when Robecca & Rochelle were released.

I thought Ghoulia was gonna skate since she had a doll made. Mess. lol 

post #495 of 7499
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleipatra View Post

Video was cute!

I agree with that they should of released it last year when Robecca & Rochelle were released.

I thought Ghoulia was gonna skate since she had a doll made. Mess. lol 

Yes seriously thought she was gonna be the referee or something. She was just Velma in the Mystery Crew and faded to the background.

Edit: Might as well have put Cleo and Ghoulia and a 2 pack and called it a day.

post #496 of 7499

clawdeena on Flickr has Catrine!

 

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clawdwolf9/

 

Edit: Thx Goat Goat Etc.for posting the pictures! I'm pretty glad you did because I can't seem to copy and paste photos on Flickr...how do you post it?

post #497 of 7499
Good morning Ghouls! I have to shout it out! I finally beat the scalpers to a doll and found Deuce Gorgon hanging on the wall at Target! I am one of 3 mothers that are always looking out for each other and I had to get them both. Right after I had them in my hands, the scariest, burliest man walked up looking for them and was staring at me. Pretty Scary stuff to buy a doll! But yippie- we have Deuce!!
post #498 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie007 View Post

Good morning Ghouls! I have to shout it out! I finally beat the scalpers to a doll and found Deuce Gorgon hanging on the wall at Target! I am one of 3 mothers that are always looking out for each other and I had to get them both. Right after I had them in my hands, the scariest, burliest man walked up looking for them and was staring at me. Pretty Scary stuff to buy a doll! But yippie- we have Deuce!!

Oh My Ghoul I am soooo jelly! Congrats, great to know you got them before the scalpers! That's also what my friend and I do if we see a doll one of us doesn't have or really wants we get it and then give it to each other. smiles.gif
post #499 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie101 View Post

Oh My Ghoul I am soooo jelly! Congrats, great to know you got them before the scalpers! That's also what my friend and I do if we see a doll one of us doesn't have or really wants we get it and then give it to each other. smiles.gif
We have to look out for each other. Power in numbers! We are now still looking for Toralei and one more Deuce for my neighbor. Her daughter has a birthday this month and wants Deuce and Gil for her birthday. We gently broke the news that Gil is most likely not going to happen:)
post #500 of 7499
Thread Starter 
post #501 of 7499
Thread Starter 

False. Someone took someone's wishlist and fabricated this.

 

BIG NEWS!

"Found in a Canadian MH group:

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo
- Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura
- Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Clawdeen, Robecca
- Picture Day Clawdeen
- Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle
- Dance Class Rochelle Goyle
- 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet
- Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant
- Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick
- New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider
- Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy
- Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona
- Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk
- New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

Stay tuned for more!
"

post #502 of 7499
Thread Starter 

Bratzillaz CopyCatting MH Cams

Source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbabs/8411800316/

post #503 of 7499
Thread Starter 

New Trademarks!

Source: http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/41348217448/looks-like-new-mh-trademarks

 

"Word Mark VIPERINE GORGON
Goods and Services: DOLLS, DOLL CLOTHING AND DOLL ACCESSORIES
Serial Number 85826817
Filing Date January 18, 2013

Word Mark LAB PARTNERS
Goods and Services: DOLLS, DOLL CLOTHING AND DOLL ACCESSORIES
Serial Number 85826715
Filing Date January 18, 2013

Word Mark ELISSABAT
Goods and Services: DOLLS, DOLL CLOTHING AND DOLL ACCESSORIES
Serial Number 85826681
Filing Date January 18, 2013

Word Mark DIE-NER
Goods and Services: DOLLS, DOLL CLOTHING AND DOLL ACCESSORIES; DOLL PLAYSETS AND ACCESSORIES THEREFOR
Serial Number 85826676
Filing Date January 18, 2013

(Source: uspto.gov)"

post #504 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. View Post

"Found in a Canadian MH group:

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo
- Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura
- Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Clawdeen, Robecca
- Picture Day Clawdeen
- Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle
- Dance Class Rochelle Goyle
- 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet
- Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant
- Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick
- New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider
- Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy
- Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona
- Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk
- New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

Stay tuned for more!
"

 

Oh wow *o* can't wait for some of these, and the werecat three pack looks awesome

post #505 of 7499

I choked on air when I saw this mainly because I had a dream they would do this! Weird right?
post #506 of 7499
Also in my dream they realeased this weird two pack were it was basic Toralei and her in a Fashion Pack and there was also a talking mummy that made like creepy tomb noises. It would be cool if they really released this stuff. smiles.gif
post #507 of 7499

oh my gosh i NEED this!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

post #508 of 7499
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie007 View Post

We have to look out for each other. Power in numbers! We are now still looking for Toralei and one more Deuce for my neighbor. Her daughter has a birthday this month and wants Deuce and Gil for her birthday. We gently broke the news that Gil is most likely not going to happen:)

Well I hope you find Deuce for her. smiles.gif
post #509 of 7499

Really? I mean look at the dolls I was suprised to see a werecat 3 pack but look at it! Can you believe they used the same dolls but put different shoes and clothing on it with a little bag it's cute but really?

post #510 of 7499
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdeenlover View Post

Really? I mean look at the dolls I was suprised to see a werecat 3 pack but look at it! Can you believe they used the same dolls but put different shoes and clothing on it with a little bag it's cute but really?
Well if you never got any of the cats, especially basic Toralei, I'd call it a good consolation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monster Lounge
This thread is locked  
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Discussions › Cooking, Crafts, Collectibles & Entertainment › Monster Lounge › Monster High Fashion Dolls II: Let's talk 2013!