wow great idea! i normally just either put the top back on or leave it open!! i'd HATE for my Bobbi Brown gels to dry out.
ok so im new to the whole mixing medium world. i seen how mac has liquid n a cream one then one for matte finish...uggggh soooo much!! like which one is best for what?
from the pp collection the only interest i have is with vintage selection buuuuut i need to see a swatch!!
- a water based which is just your standard mixing medium to apply eyeshadows/pigments/whatever you want wet
- an alcohol based just for the body (I think this will last longer?)
- a face&body for duh face&body:p
- an eyeliner version to make eyeliner
- a lash version to make mascara's.
There also are the matte and shine mixing mediums and they told me they work well to create a matte or shine effect and not necessary to use shadows wet. For example they would use the shine on the cheekbones were you normally apply highlighter to create a nice shine effect. I hope this helps somewhat. I'm not an expert, but this is what I know about them. I only have the water based and eyeliner versions and really like those. I think those are the best to start with unless you want to do body painting or something.