or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013) - Page 3

post #61 of 423

A Mothbrown paint pot eyelove.gif

post #62 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

A Mothbrown paint pot eyelove.gif

Heck yah!!!!!

post #63 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

A Mothbrown paint pot eyelove.gif

 

Om nom nom!

 

A Chamomile paint pot.

 

An Omega paint pot.

 

A Prance paint pot.

post #64 of 423

A Birds & Berries paint pot

 

A Parrot paint pot

 

A Pompous Blue paint pot

 

th_e2cloud9.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

 

Om nom nom!

 

A Chamomile paint pot.

 

An Omega paint pot.

 

A Prance paint pot.

post #65 of 423

Okay, now you guys are just going nanaparty.gif  BTW, how about a Going Bananas PP?

post #66 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettypackages View Post

they really need to bring back paints.  edited for clarity.  More colorful paints.

I agree. I have no idea why they cancelled those. 

post #67 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post

A Birds & Berries paint pot

 

A Parrot paint pot

 

A Pompous Blue paint pot

 

th_e2cloud9.gif

eyelove.gif

 

Oh, and whoever mentioned an iridescent seafoam green p/p - you are a genius!

post #68 of 423

I'm thinking these might be similar to the cream shadows that Estee Lauder just released, being their parent company and all. Those are actually quite a bit more moist than regular paint pots, but when they set, they don't budge for nuthin'.

post #69 of 423

girlhaha.gif........rasta.gif

 

 

 

Sorry....my head is spinning around with all the new collections thud.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

Okay, now you guys are just going nanaparty.gif  BTW, how about a Going Bananas PP?

post #70 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

Okay, now you guys are just going nanaparty.gif  BTW, how about a Going Bananas PP?

 

They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own greengrin.gif

post #71 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherm View Post

PAINT POTS PAINT POTS PAINT POTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure that adequately expressed my excitement, but there you have it. WHY do these have to come out the same day as Archie's Girls?! ssad.gif
oh crap. I may have to cut back on my Archie haul then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes View Post

Prolongwear Paint Pots....sounds interesting. I guess with all the other cosmetic companies, especially drugstore lines like Maybelline and Loreal having success with their cream eyeshadows, it's only right that MAC step up their paint pots. Can't wait to hear more smiles.gif
Yes! It's about time
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post

It's probably gonna be a super dry formula that will have the tendency to dry out super quick. Just look at the other PLW formulas.
I need that. I'm so oily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred View Post

I'm thinking these might be similar to the cream shadows that Estee Lauder just released, being their parent company and all. Those are actually quite a bit more moist than regular paint pots, but when they set, they don't budge for nuthin'.
Off to research these more. I don't mind MAC borrowing from EL but at lower price point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own greengrin.gif
THIS!!! That's and excellent idea!
post #72 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
If there's a taupe one, I'm on board. th_DANCE.gif

 

Of course, you would be th_rolleye0014.gif

post #73 of 423
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katred View Post

I'm thinking these might be similar to the cream shadows that Estee Lauder just released, being their parent company and all. Those are actually quite a bit more moist than regular paint pots, but when they set, they don't budge for nuthin'.

 

This sounds excellent.

post #74 of 423

Curious to see colors and finishes. I have 5 PPs, none in a skin tone - i have not mastered all the ways to use them. So far my fav is Genuine Treasure. I even managed to procure a BU recently. I love it under, over, and on its own.

post #75 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post
They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own greengrin.gif

 

Brilliant idea!

post #76 of 423
I'm more excited about a few of these collections than Archie. I'm usually all over special packaging. I just feel that the Archie collection doesn't have anything in the middle. One side is dramatic the other side seems to be too pale for ghost girl like myself. Lol too bad. Soooo I'll just kill my wallet with the other collections. winks.gif
post #77 of 423
Ye
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post

Curious to see colors and finishes. I have 5 PPs, none in a skin tone - i have not mastered all the ways to use them. So far my fav is Genuine Treasure. I even managed to procure a BU recently. I love it under, over, and on its own.
I regret not getting genuine treasure. I have morning frost and bare study. I never use morning frost bc of the glitter. Lesson learned on that one. I do like the maybelline color tattoos, though!
post #78 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

 

They should give us a Paint Pot Medium or something so that we can mix our own greengrin.gif


I am pretty sure they do have something like that--the P&P product that turns powders (pigments or eyeshadows) into liners...maybe a Pro could weigh in on that

post #79 of 423

These could be either amazing, or really bad.

MAC is just not consistent enough for me to really get excited until reviews pop up..

I like most of the pro longwear line so far, but again the blushes werent as good... so who knows oh.gif

And for some reason the newest paint pots havent been all that great IMO, their too glittery and not smooth when applied on skin (moring frost for ex) or just seems slick and slippery like Nubile for me. Although it seems people love that one lol amuse.gif

post #80 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


I am pretty sure they do have something like that--the P&P product that turns powders (pigments or eyeshadows) into liners...maybe a Pro could weigh in on that

 

The Mixing Mediums? I hadn't thought of those. I have the eyeliner one but the consistency seems a bit thin for a Paint Pot. Maybe the Shine and Matte ones are more PP like. I'd love to hear what the resident Pros have to say about Mixing Mediums too smiles.gif

post #81 of 423
[quote name="GlamQueen21" url="/t/182260/mac-prolongwear-paint-pots-collection
-february-2013#post_2324119"]PLW Nubile better be in this collection!!!!

I totally agree
[/quote]
post #82 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally View Post


Yeah! Taupe taupe taupe!

nanaparty.gif

 

Yeeeeeeees!! Gimme!

post #83 of 423

LOL at all the colors being thrown out.  Safe to say we are all excited!

post #84 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickMackane View Post

 

The Mixing Mediums? I hadn't thought of those. I have the eyeliner one but the consistency seems a bit thin for a Paint Pot. Maybe the Shine and Matte ones are more PP like. I'd love to hear what the resident Pros have to say about Mixing Mediums too smiles.gif

 

This reminds me that I bought the lip mixing mediums in glossy and satin (?) but I have not used them. Any tips?

post #85 of 423
Hmmm. I have 5 pp's from posh paradise that Ive barely used. And have 2 from GnI sittin in the fridge waiting to be used. So this might be a skip for me.
post #86 of 423

I just've found the list of the paint pots!

 

http://kezelese.hu/2013/01/17/mac-pro-longwear-paint-pot-collection-2013-februar/#comment-4519

 

No brights this time...

But I am pretty excited about the green and the violet one!
 

post #87 of 423

Look at all those repromotes! Money saved on my part.

post #88 of 423

Just in, directly form MAC: http://kezelese.hu/2013/01/17/mac-pro-longwear-paint-pot-collection-2013-februar/

It is in Hungarian but it speaks for itself.

post #89 of 423

Vintage Selection will be mine! For those looking for a taupe shade, I like Smashbox Limitless cream shadow in Topaz.

post #90 of 423
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82 View Post

Hmmm. I have 5 pp's from posh paradise that Ive barely used. And have 2 from GnI sittin in the fridge waiting to be used. So this might be a skip for me.

 

Oh, you need to give these babies some love. Are you not a fan of p/p?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Prolongwear Paint Pots Collection (February 2013)