or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013) - Page 3

post #61 of 3625

If they`re baking hoping for some msf`s like perfect topping aand warmed, these are the only 2 I still need in my collection

post #62 of 3625

I have a feeling that this will be more of a '60s mod makeup style than anything actually inspired by pastries. I hope I'm wrong, since I love pastels. I just wish I could find some wearable ones for warm-toned pale skin. blah.gif

post #63 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

 

I'm going to be in France next week. Fresh croissants pour moi cheerleader.gif

 

Pas vrai! Lucky you. Don't forget the pains au chocolat!

post #64 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV View Post

 

Pas vrai! Lucky you. Don't forget the pains au chocolat!

 

Absolument! Le pâtissier me manque!

post #65 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Ohhhhh no, THIS collection will likely kill my wallet if it's baking themed.  I'm a big fan of baked goods.  I would have cake for dessert every day of my life if it wouldn't make me gain like 400 lbs, lol. 

It would be interesting if they brought back Perfect Topping MSF.  My only exposure to it ever was on my wedding day.  At my makeup trial, the MA used Benefit's High Beam for my highlight, then the day of for some reason I still don't completely understand, used Perfect Topping instead.  And I had never even heard of it before.  So my first experience with it was one of confusion and distress (why use different products the day of than you used for the trial?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the trial?  Wasn't the only thing she changed on me either).  I would love if it was repromoted so I could try it out on a day when I'm expecting it and looking forward to it instead of having it make a surprise appearance on such an important day!

I would be so cranky if that happened to me.
post #66 of 3625

The name of this collection reminds me a lot of Cook Mac, shop mac or w/e that collection last year was called lol

(Cook, Cook, Shop, Shop?)

post #67 of 3625
Thread Starter 

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 

post #68 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif


icon_eek.gif well isn't that something icon_eek.gif
post #69 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post

If they`re baking hoping for some msf`s like perfect topping aand warmed, these are the only 2 I still need in my collection

 

Oh yes! I would love to get my hands on PT!

post #70 of 3625

I want Perfect Topping too and a BU! And please Mac lots of lilac swirls!

post #71 of 3625
Thread Starter 

I would love to see some tricolored l/g again. Those were fun!

post #72 of 3625

her skin is awesome.

post #73 of 3625

I'm so excited for this, I love baking! I can foresee some great names for the products flower.gif

post #74 of 3625

Maybe traditional cakes from all over the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post

I'm so excited for this, I love baking! I can foresee some great names for the products flower.gif

post #75 of 3625

I'm not a big fan of pastel collections (esp. the pastel e/s), but Quite Cute was the best of them, thanks to all the purples of course.

 

About a year ago I managed to get my hands on a Perfect Topping. And for a ok price, too. It has not much purple though.
 

post #76 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV View Post

I'm not a big fan of pastel collections (esp. the pastel e/s), but Quite Cute was the best of them, thanks to all the purples of course.

 

About a year ago I managed to get my hands on a Perfect Topping. And for a ok price, too. It has not much purple though.
 

I have 2 of them, one is more beige while the other one is a beauty with great colorful swirls. eyelove.gif

post #77 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly View Post

I have 2 of them, one is more beige while the other one is a beauty with great colorful swirls. eyelove.gif

 

If PT comes back, advanced veining hunting skills are required. heart2.gif

post #78 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

I would love to see some tricolored l/g again. Those were fun!


Oh yes, Miss Marble was my MLBB gloss!  And they were so cute.

post #79 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


Oh yes, Miss Marble was my MLBB gloss!  And they were so cute.

 

MM was in the Colour Craft collection, not in SW, though it was still a delicious l/g.

post #80 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 

*Worst MAC Visual*

 

 

 

Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

 

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*

post #81 of 3625
Thread Starter 

Hehehe, that green wig was just awfully tacky. :)

 

However, I will never forget that visual. Ever. So I guess, marketing did a good job :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven View Post

 

Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

 

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*

post #82 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven View Post

 

Thank you for that. I forgot exactly why I hated that visual so much in the first place xDDD

 

*me walking up to MAC and seeing that picture*


girlhaha.gif

post #83 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaiFluff View Post


I would be so cranky if that happened to me.

 

I was pretty upset.  Still am when I think about it. But I asked everyone who was there with me if they thought my makeup looked nice and everyone said I looked great (even the most critical of my bridal party), so even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I let it go for the day.  Of course now when I look at my wedding pics, I get upset about my makeup all over again because it wasn't what I wanted.  Oh well.  Live and learn, right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 

 

That has to be the nastiest looking wig I have ever seen.  Looks like a leftover that got tossed in the trash when they made the Willy Wonka movie or something.

post #84 of 3625

girlhaha.gifOh heavens! I ended up spitting out my coffee when I saw this pic. That wig. NO! Bad MAC, bad MAC. What on earth were they thinking? That poor model.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 

post #85 of 3625

Awwww,  l like the green wig.  The PJ's need to go though.

post #86 of 3625
If I went to a bake shop and saw someone w a wig like that I'd walk right out.... Poor model indeed she's very pretty but looks a bit malnourished
post #87 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 

Her expression tells us that she's so over this wig. Lol

post #88 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post

If this is a return of Sugar Sweet, we might see the green wig again. ROFL th_LMAO.gif

 


green wig is hideous why why whyblinks.gif

post #89 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

I was pretty upset.  Still am when I think about it. But I asked everyone who was there with me if they thought my makeup looked nice and everyone said I looked great (even the most critical of my bridal party), so even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I let it go for the day.  Of course now when I look at my wedding pics, I get upset about my makeup all over again because it wasn't what I wanted.  Oh well.  Live and learn, right?


That has to be the nastiest looking wig I have ever seen.  Looks like a leftover that got tossed in the trash when they made the Willy Wonka movie or something.

I'm sure you still looked gorgeous, and at least you took it well enough instead of turning in a bridezilla. smiles.gif And you didn't have to wear dried up mint green cotton candy for your photos like this poor model did. :P
post #90 of 3625

I actually loved the shade of green on the Sugar Sweet promo... if only it was in ringlets or a cute style *_*

 

Either way, I'm hoping it's a MSF collection. I have Perfect Topping but may need a BU... Over the years it's been dropped a few times and I'm down to half of a shattered compact ;_;~ I just about cried when it broke in half! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)