or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid - Page 8

post #211 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

You'll have to wait until August, that is when its due to hit stores.

Thanks Richelle. That's actually even better.

post #212 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now flower.gif

 

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!

 

Omg YAYYY!!!!!!  fluffy.gif  That is amazing news!!!  Since Aurora and Belle were the two I was most hoping for, my wallet is now quivering in fear in the deepest darkest corner of my purse, waiting to see if they create collections for them, lol.  In the meantime, I ordered my Ariel palette and am DONE with the Ariel collection!  Oh, and somehow a Bite Beauty gloss also slipped into my cart...whoops?  angelic.gif

post #213 of 1264
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now flower.gif

 

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!

 

YAY!!!!!

 

nanaparty.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Omg YAYYY!!!!!!  fluffy.gif  That is amazing news!!!  Since Aurora and Belle were the two I was most hoping for, my wallet is now quivering in fear in the deepest darkest corner of my purse, waiting to see if they create collections for them, lol.  In the meantime, I ordered my Ariel palette and am DONE with the Ariel collection!  Oh, and somehow a Bite Beauty gloss also slipped into my cart...whoops?  angelic.gif

 

I can't wait for those princesses to be released! I also wouldn't mind a Princess & The Frog one even though Tiana is fairly new.

 

Are you not getting the mirror?

post #214 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now flower.gif

 

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!


Woohoo! That's great. Ok, so I have a feeling that they may stick to the princesses whose villains were not used in MAC. So maybe they would do Belle or Tiara, and maybe not Snow White or Aurora. I would really like an Aurora palette though. And I wish Alice in Wonderland were a princess.

post #215 of 1264
I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!
post #216 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliV View Post

I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!

Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!

post #217 of 1264

I would love to  have a Peter Pan collection.

 

also Captain Hook is a great villain!

post #218 of 1264

Oh my gosh, I will have to set aside some serious cash money for these upcoming princesses! My favorite princesses are Belle, Ariel, and Mulan in that order, and I'm already going for broke with Ariel!

post #219 of 1264

So the palette is out now online and the sephora collection video says online june in stores August so will the rest of the collection be online before August then? sorry if this question has already been answered....

post #220 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenblenda View Post

So the palette is out now online and the sephora collection video says online june in stores August so will the rest of the collection be online before August then? sorry if this question has already been answered....

 

We're thinking at some point next week.

post #221 of 1264

can anyone link me to a blog post with swatches of the palette? maybe a guru got an early look or had it sent to them? xsparkage does A LOT. any help would be appreciated. :) urock.gif

post #222 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

We're thinking at some point next week.

that would be awesome :) 

 

anyone know how long the mirrors usually last online for these kinds of collection i NEED to get my hands on this one!!

post #223 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by sass-swatch View Post

can anyone link me to a blog post with swatches of the palette? maybe a guru got an early look or had it sent to them? xsparkage does A LOT. any help would be appreciated. :) urock.gif

 

No swatches yet ssad.gif

post #224 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post

 

YAY!!!!!

 

nanaparty.gif

 

I can't wait for those princesses to be released! I also wouldn't mind a Princess & The Frog one even though Tiana is fairly new.

 

Are you not getting the mirror?

 

Nope.  Not a fan of the design of this one.  Which means $20 for me to spend on something else, and one extra mirror in stock for someone else to enjoy!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post

Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!

 

Maleficent is one of my favorite Disney villains!  She's really one of the most evil villains they have ever created.  She DID make one scary dragon!!!  And as long as I'm on the topic of favorites from Sleeping Beauty, I have to say Philip is one of my favorite princes (if not my very favorite!)

post #225 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiliV View Post

I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!

who is Alice?

 

 

Same here, maybe because she is ugly for me. jejeje

post #226 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genn View Post

I would love to  have a Peter Pan collection.

 

also Captain Hook is a great villain!


Oh, that would be such a cute collection!

post #227 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

 

No swatches yet ssad.gif

thanks anyways :)

post #228 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayanas View Post

who is Alice?

 

 

Same here, maybe because she is ugly for me. jejeje

 

Alice in Wonderland 

post #229 of 1264
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post

 

YAY!!!!!

 

nanaparty.gif

 

I can't wait for those princesses to be released! I also wouldn't mind a Princess & The Frog one even though Tiana is fairly new.

 

Are you not getting the mirror?

 

Nope.  Not a fan of the design of this one.  Which means $20 for me to spend on something else, and one extra mirror in stock for someone else to enjoy!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie90 View Post

Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!

 

Maleficent is one of my favorite Disney villains!  She's really one of the most evil villains they have ever created.  She DID make one scary dragon!!!  And as long as I'm on the topic of favorites from Sleeping Beauty, I have to say Philip is one of my favorite princes (if not my very favorite!)

 

Gotcha! That makes sense :)

 

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

post #230 of 1264

She looks like Minnie Mouse!! edit: ok she looks scarier now when I first glanced at the picture I only saw the bottom of the horns. It was throwing me off until I looked at it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post

 

Gotcha! That makes sense :)

 

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

post #231 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post

 

Gotcha! That makes sense :)

 

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

 

I would LOOOOOVE another Disney villains collection, and if Sephora did it the way they've been doing these princess collections with the mirrors and everything... thud.gif 

I have mixed feelings about the Maleficent movie.  I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie.  The only movie she ever impressed me in was Girl Interrupted.  So I'm holding off on being too excited about this, but I'm not assuming it's going to suck either.  All I know right now is that is some SICK contouring on that poster!  I mean, some of that has to be photoshop or whatever, but still...sick.

post #232 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post

 

Gotcha! That makes sense :)

 

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

 

 

Her face look round, fat. I dont like the poster. 

post #233 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post

 

Alice in Wonderland 

Alice is Princess? No right?  ohboy.gif

post #234 of 1264

I don't like the poster either. Too much contouring or something lol.

post #235 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayanas View Post

Alice is Princess? No right?  ohboy.gif
No Alice isn't actually a Disney princess she's kind of in her own category lol
post #236 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now flower.gif

 

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!

 

 

 

Please release Rapunzel, Mulan, and Belle. Please release Rapunzel, Mulan, and Belle!

 

THANK YOU for bringing that over, Richelle! Never would have seen that otherwise. th_happy1.gif

 

I am glad neither they nor Disney have gone daft and ignored the popularity of this. It has to be a cash cow for both companies at this point.

 

On the Maleficent poster note... Am I the only one who thinks with all the makeup and photoshopping, she looks more like Cameron Diaz than Angelina Jolie? blink.gif How weird. I'm not too excited about that movie either; I don't care for her acting myself.

post #237 of 1264
That poster makes her look weird. But I think she's an amazing actress!! One of my favs. I love her. But man, that poster makes her look funny.

I'm so scared the mirror will pop up when I'm at work. Wish we has a guaranteed date.
post #238 of 1264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyp View Post

I do too I posted a pic of mine on my Cinderella shelf in the jasmine thread! I put jasmines mirror on my jasmine shelf but I didn't get a pic and now it's packed cuz I'm moving. which is another reason this needs to be up soon!!
ooh nice!! Hopefully they put it up real soon...
post #239 of 1264

patiently waiting for this mirror.

post #240 of 1264

Because I'm paranoid I'd order the palette and added Bite Beauty Lip Layers in Bold to clear for the $75 free shipping to Canada. I've waited 3 days for the mirror to show up but I just could not take it anymore as there was a chance this would sell out before that shows up and i don't ant to try to get the palette off ebay if that happened. >_<

 

The thing about the villain is that the all scream makeup to me. the MAC VV collection unfortunately did work well with my mplexion to well with most of the products but I so loved what they did!


Edited by AniBEE - 6/10/13 at 8:23am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cosmetic Discussion
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid