or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013) - Page 10

post #271 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post





October is my fave month and this just makes it evenbetter



its not that i dont like october. i luv the fall and winter in general. 


 




You all better love October!!! That's the best month of the whole year.
post #272 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbs View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimibos View Post
 
Quote:
 
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post





October is my fave month and this just makes it evenbetter
 

its not that i dont like october. i luv the fall and winter in general. 

 




You all better love October!!! That's the best month of the whole year.

 

Is that the month you came into the world Debbs? LOL.

post #273 of 6940
iagree.gif:.werd.gif
October rocks!!!!love: Not only because I'm an October baby, but I just love the weather, smell and feel of October, plus Halloween
finger.gif

You all better love October!!! That's the best month of the whole year.[/quote]
post #274 of 6940
Thread Starter 

Ya'll are so funny! October is great, starts to get a little cooler here and all the pumpkin flavored items! Gosh I cannot wait until Eggo has their pumpkin spice waffles th_drool.gif

 

I think the weather will be really nice this year since its already pretty mild.

post #275 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post

So my MA called to book my appointment for the Divine Night event -- one part is coming out the 17th and the other the 24th so I have an appointment each day.

She won't know which is launching for sure until later this month but she suspects the colour collection is the 17th and the sets the 24th. So excited.

She also mentioned a collection in November called Nocturnal.

The colour collection and the first round of sets typically launch together, and then the second set of sets launch the following release date.
post #276 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post

The colour collection and the first round of sets typically launch together, and then the second set of sets launch the following release date.
Now I need to write those dates on my calendar!!!! Hopefully we get some pictures to admire all the new colors!!!!
post #277 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
 

 

I agree. Although I don't like Lust, the base is beautiful and it's like a better version of Petticoat to me, but then there are these glitter particles added that kind of ruin it for me. I feel like it looks really unflattering on my skin. So if the DN MSFs are shimmery like that I'll have to force myself to pass. Even though I feel like I want to collect all of them.

 

Lust was the dud of Tropical Taboo. I tried to warn everyone, hehe. It's a nice color, but it's the least nice texture. I guess it goes to show that when it comes to MSFs, you have to pick by the texture first, then choose your favorite color after that, unless you don't mind glitter and frost.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarwen View Post


My very first MSF...*le sigh*

Hey you came in at a very good time! The earlier ones were a lot more hit or miss, if you ask me. Semi-Precious was a real breakthrough collection for MSFs, imo. :cheer:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post
 

Ya'll are so funny! October is great, starts to get a little cooler here and all the pumpkin flavored items! Gosh I cannot wait until Eggo has their pumpkin spice waffles th_drool.gif

 

I think the weather will be really nice this year since its already pretty mild.

 

I like October a lot too - I like how the days get a little shorter and cozier and things start cooling off.

post #278 of 6940
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

 

I like October a lot too - I like how the days get a little shorter and cozier and things start cooling off.

 

Yes, finally getting completely dark at 8! And the sunsets now are stunning. 

post #279 of 6940
I didn't know that Eggo had pumpkin spice waffles. Sounds yummy!
post #280 of 6940
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lolagirl View Post

I didn't know that Eggo had pumpkin spice waffles. Sounds yummy!

 

:thud:Oh man, you have to find those! 

post #281 of 6940
I now have a mission! Thanks for the heads up Richelle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

thud.gif Oh man, you have to find those! 

I now have a mission!
post #282 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post
 

So my MA called to book my appointment for the Divine Night event -- one part is coming out the 17th and the other the 24th so I have an appointment each day.

 

 

:pompom:.....enjoy!!!!

 

 

 

She won't know which is launching for sure until later this month but she suspects the colour collection is the 17th and the sets the 24th. So excited.

 

She also mentioned a collection in November called Nocturnal.

 

 

"Nocturnal" sounds awesome :eyelove:

post #283 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina View Post
 

 

 

"Nocturnal" sounds awesome :eyelove:

 

I LOVE the small "evening wear" collections MAC does in winter and late spring - they're usually chock full of my favorite products of the year. 

post #284 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
 

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I googled MAC Divine Night, this came up:

 

 

 

Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read.

Maybe it's just a random mineralize product from another brand.

Just ignore me if this makes no sense, I had a long day, lol.

 

http://www.mesbistouilles.com/2013/08/less-is-definitely-more.html It's just soft & gentle :P

post #285 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post
 

 

I LOVE the small "evening wear" collections MAC does in winter and late spring - they're usually chock full of my favorite products of the year. 

 

:agree:.....the ones in winter are usually one of my fave collections too!

post #286 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by liba View Post

Lust was the dud of Tropical Taboo. I tried to warn everyone, hehe. It's a nice color, but it's the least nice texture. I guess it goes to show that when it comes to MSFs, you have to pick by the texture first, then choose your favorite color after that, unless you don't mind glitter and frost.

Definitely! I used to collect them but I've become very picky when it comes to skinfinishes. I only got Adored from TT and I LOVE it.
post #287 of 6940
Liba u are so right about msf I love adorned but I wouldn't had of picked it on color alone its my fave msf so far.everyone was raving about stereo rose to frosty for me.i also love star wonder I can wear that one as a blush highlighter in one
post #288 of 6940

Very excited about the new collection from MAC. Can't wait to see the products...

 

 

 

 

 

Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That or a kick-ass red lipstick.
-Gwyneth Paltrow

 

My Facebook | Makeup Brushes

post #289 of 6940
I'm another October lover, esp the end of the month bc Halloween is my favorite holiday! And my birthday is Nov 5 so that's my time of year! Lol
post #290 of 6940
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetoblackkk View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
 

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but when I googled MAC Divine Night, this came up:

 

 

 

Looks like a MSF in special packaging. But when I click on that blog (Makeup & Beauty by Karo) the pic is supposedly from I can't find it anywhere on that site. The watermark is too small for me to read.

Maybe it's just a random mineralize product from another brand.

Just ignore me if this makes no sense, I had a long day, lol.

 

http://www.mesbistouilles.com/2013/08/less-is-definitely-more.html It's just soft & gentle :P

 

Thanks! We looked everywhere with no luck!

post #291 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

Maybe I'm alone here but I don't feel the packaging. Odd because I usually love mod and art deco. It's hard to see from the small images of the promo pictures here but they look kinda cheap.

 

Much classier than the RiRi "special" packaging, though.

post #292 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

Ya'll are so funny! October is great, starts to get a little cooler here and all the pumpkin flavored items! Gosh I cannot wait until Eggo has their pumpkin spice waffles th_drool.gif

I think the weather will be really nice this year since its already pretty mild.

It's in the 90s here in SoCal!

I also love October and can't wait for this weather to change.
post #293 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richelle83 View Post

Ya'll are so funny! October is great, starts to get a little cooler here and all the pumpkin flavored items! Gosh I cannot wait until Eggo has their pumpkin spice waffles th_drool.gif

I think the weather will be really nice this year since its already pretty mild.
Starbucks has these pumpkin and cream cheese muffins and they are so delicious. I got the first one of Fall. Now I am waiting to find out more about Nocturnal. Wondering if it will be like Taste Temptation.
post #294 of 6940
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post

Starbucks has these pumpkin and cream cheese muffins and they are so delicious. I got the first one of Fall. Now I am waiting to find out more about Nocturnal. Wondering if it will be like Taste Temptation.

 

Taste Temptation had my favorite lipsticks, that and Strength. Hope that trend continues.

 

And I'm ignoring your Starbucks comment :pooh:

 

*must go tomorrow and try it

post #295 of 6940
post #296 of 6940

^ they look nice, thanks

post #297 of 6940

I am absolutely loving the packaging! I def want al least of the lip bags or eye sets. Mostly cause I need at least one of those bags! lol I love the pigment packaging as well, but not sure it's colors I need. Cant wait till we get the color story!

post #298 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilinah View Post
 

 

Much classier than the RiRi "special" packaging, though.

:agree:

post #299 of 6940

Wait. I missed this. A small collection in November called Nocturnal?! Sounds great!!!! I'm hoping for some purple colors and other funky stuff. I'm getting all excited for the Fall/Winter collections.:train:

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACina View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyseD View Post
 

So my MA called to book my appointment for the Divine Night event -- one part is coming out the 17th and the other the 24th so I have an appointment each day.

 

 

:pompom:.....enjoy!!!!

 

 

 

She won't know which is launching for sure until later this month but she suspects the colour collection is the 17th and the sets the 24th. So excited.

 

She also mentioned a collection in November called Nocturnal.

 

 

"Nocturnal" sounds awesome :eyelove:

 

I haven't had an Eggo waffle in ages. Guess I'm going on a treasure hunt to try and find these at my grocery store(s). They sound delish. Let go my eggo ladies/gents!!!!!!:yeah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lolagirl View Post

I didn't know that Eggo had pumpkin spice waffles. Sounds yummy!
post #300 of 6940
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberViolet View Post
 

 

I haven't had an Eggo waffle in ages. Guess I'm going on a treasure hunt to try and find these at my grocery store(s). They sound delish. Let go my eggo ladies/gents!!!!!!:yeah:

 

I like your new avatar pic.  I think the Nocturnal sounds like it could have some purples for us.  If its anything like the "Tuxedo Lesbians one"

 

Maybe some purplish mattenes again??  Oh, I want a Mattene like the greyish purple lippy from Gareth Pugh!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)