or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

post #1 of 5050
Thread Starter 

... time for a new thread! :-)

 

ta4ezyzy.jpg

post #2 of 5050

I am so excited for the blush duos and the CCBs :pompom:

post #3 of 5050

th_sign_woot.gifCan't wait until we find out the color story.

post #4 of 5050
I know the color story isn't out yet, but what do we know so far?
post #5 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajigglin View Post

I know the color story isn't out yet, but what do we know so far?

 

So far just this http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/news/mac-cosmetics-designer-pedro-lourenco-collaboration#image=1

post #6 of 5050

Do we think that this is the big summer collection?

 

Blush duos sound great and (hopefully new) CCBs as well.

post #7 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
 

Do we think that this is the big summer collection?

 

Blush duos sound great and (hopefully new) CCBs as well.

 

Maybe a June rather than the May collection?

post #8 of 5050
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine View Post
 

Do we think that this is the big summer collection?

 

Blush duos sound great and (hopefully new) CCBs as well.

 

Nope.

post #9 of 5050

I would love to see some unique blush colors as well as add more ccb's to my collection!

post #10 of 5050
Blush duo's sounds awesome. smiles.gif
post #11 of 5050

Thank you kindly!
post #12 of 5050

Jeez... Summer 2014! LOL  I love it. 

post #13 of 5050
blush duos sounds great!
post #14 of 5050
Gosh, this seems soooo far away. I can't wait to hear more though!
post #15 of 5050

I'm excited to see a collaboration with a brazilian stylist! I hope it'll have good products/colors and pretty packages! :clapping: 

post #16 of 5050
I can't wait to see the colour story.
post #17 of 5050

YES LORD! lol

post #18 of 5050

Can't it come soon enough :'(

post #19 of 5050


So I was browsing and I saw this picture. Promo pic? I was gonna post the link, but it led me somewhere else. HTH
post #20 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesi James View Post


So I was browsing and I saw this picture. Promo pic? I was gonna post the link, but it led me somewhere else. HTH

Another fake. That's one of the promo images from the Colour Craft collection, Summer 2009.
post #21 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881 View Post

Another fake. That's one of the promo images from the Colour Craft collection, Summer 2009.
Dammit, I knew it was too good to be true! Thank u, as I should've done more research, but I was being overzealous.
post #22 of 5050
Can't shake the sneaky suspicion that this collection is going to be my problem child in 2014. Lipglosses, eyeshadows, cream color bases and maybe even the blush duos who knows. I may have to go on a special make up cleansing and purging for this haul. It smells like big trouble brewing.
post #23 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbs View Post

Can't shake the sneaky suspicion that this collection is going to be my problem child in 2014. Lipglosses, eyeshadows, cream color bases and maybe even the blush duos who knows. I may have to go on a special make up cleansing and purging for this haul. It smells like big trouble brewing.
ITA. It's much more exciting to me than Malecifent.
post #24 of 5050
Quote:

 

My heart just skipped a beat. CCB/lipsticks/eyeshadows :thud:I wonder if the prices will be the same/more as other previous designer collections.

post #25 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post


ITA. It's much more exciting to me than Malecifent.

:werd:

post #26 of 5050
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbs View Post

Can't shake the sneaky suspicion that this collection is going to be my problem child in 2014. Lipglosses, eyeshadows, cream color bases and maybe even the blush duos who knows. I may have to go on a special make up cleansing and purging for this haul. It smells like big trouble brewing.
ITA. It's much more exciting to me than Malecifent.

:agree:I have high hopes. I really shouldn't. I don't want MAC to screw this up for us.

post #27 of 5050
I love my Luna and Pearl CCB, so hope there's some new colours!
post #28 of 5050

I have high hopes for this collection.  

 

MAC, don't disappoint.  If you create an issue in my summer.....I don't know what will happen but it will be bad! getyou.gif

post #29 of 5050

i want some new ccb too!!! hoping for some pastel or bright ones.

post #30 of 5050
I'm dying for a scrap of info.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Color Collections
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › MAC Chat  › MAC Chat › Color Collections › MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)