This is what the MAC Artist recommended:
Here's how you can re-create Gwen & Christina's Marilyn look:
- get flawless skin with STUDIO FIX. This is a powder and foundation in one
that combines good coverage with easy application. It is a non-comedogenic,
longwearing foundation that is a favorite with models around the world. For an
airbrushed effect, try applying it with a brush. Our Buffer Brush is great for
this it creates a very polished finish. For a sheer effect, apply with a powder
- Shape your eyebrows to be thinner with a high arch (you may want to get them
professionally shaped first). Use COQUETTE (cool brown) Eye shadow with the
#266 angle brush to intensify and define them.
- Apply the Fluidline Eye Liner in BLACKTRACK to the top lashes only, extending
it outwards at the outer corners for a very glam look. Use a light color (try
VANILLA Velvet Eye Shadow - light white peach) on the lid and beneath the brow
bone for highlight to bring out your eyes. Finish the look with 2 coats of Pro
Lash Mascara in COAL BLACK, being sure to separate the lashes in between coats
(use brush #204).
- To create a subtle glow on cheeks, use PEACEFUL Sheertone Blush (light peach
pink) on the apples of the cheeks, adding a bit of the VANILLA Eye Shadow on the
cheekbones to highlight.
- The most important feature of all - luscious red lips. Define your lips with
MAHOGANY Lip Pencil (deep red brown), filling them in with ROCKER (shimmery deep
red) Matte Lipstick. Add a drop of CLEAR Lipglass to finish the whole look.