Re: E.L.F Cosmetics
Originally Posted by Candee Sparks
For those that are interested, e.l.f is having a number of great deals right now on their website.
Course I just received all of that via email but the Mineral makeup one says it expires today so I'm not sure if its still active but the studio one is an awesome deal for anyone who wants their 11pc. brush set, I'm trying to look into getting it. Hope this helps some people!
My e.l.f Studio 'HAULS' post.http://www.specktra.net/forum/f195/s...1/#post1884040
I ordered a small amount of STUDIO e.l.f. products by mail & wanted to share what I bought. These are new e.l.f. products for me as I had never ordered any of the STUDIO line. Order total including shipping was $39.85 US.
Order as they appear on *swatch*:
1) Mineral Infused Face Primer $6
2) Eye Brow Kit in Medium $3 *brow wax, brow powder*
3) Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Black/Smoke $3 *Smoke E/S, Black eye liner*
4) Cream Eyeliner $3 *Black*
5) Creme Eyeliner $3 *Ivory*
6) Waterproof Eyeliner Pen $1 *Black* (not from STUDIO line)
7) 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss *Supermodel*
8) Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths $3 (see photo)
9) Small Angle Brush (see photo)
Reviews & ratings: 0 = Skip it! 5=Take it or leave it! 10=GET IT NOW!
1) Nice dupe for Smashbox Photo Finish. Goes on smooth, performed well under my Studio Fix powder. Rating > 10
2) Very nice powder & wax set. Wax holds brows in place nicely. Powder is smooth & nicely pigmented. Rating > 10
3) Color pay-off on both is VERY nice. Black liner is really intense, but tends to smear. Shadow side goes on smooth, beautiful charcoal grey (like M A C Knight Divine) but tends to crease though well primed. Rating > 5
4) Now these I LOVE! The Black is very intense & glides on smoothly. After it set, it would not budge even when I rubbed firmly. Had a time removing it (see Remover cloths review) This liner is amazing! Rating > 10
5) Same as liner above. The Ivory is very creamy and goes on nicely. Nice pay-off and dried to a very long-lasting eyeliner. Rating > 10
6) I usually don't like the pen-type liners but this one is a winner, especially for the price. Very intense black with a nice consistency & dries to a long-lasting eyeliner. Love this thing! Rating > 10
7) Very impressed by this gloss. Nice shimmer, (not glittery) wet-look high gloss shine- yet not sticky. Feels very nice on the lips. I will get more colors of these. Rating > 10
8) The softest makeup remover cloth I have EVER used. Pleasant, mild scent, nice & moist. Removed face, cheek & lip products very well. Removes most eye products very well, except for the STUDIO e.l.f. Cream Liner! Also, did not irritate but left my contact lenses cloudy for a bit.
9) Well, based on this one I WILL BE ORDERING ALL OF THE STUDIO e.l.f. BRUSHES! It is very well made, feels nice & sturdy. Very precisely formed & cut Taklon fibers lends to a clean, crisp eye line. LOVE! Rating > 10
To conclude, I am extremely happy with Eyes, Lips, Face's products. This STUDIO Line seems to be a real winner!!!Makeup and Cosmetics | Shop Eyes Lips Face