Re: Paint Pots for Women of ColorI think I have 9 paint pots now. This is how I like to use some of them.
- Blackground - for when I want my blues and purples to pop
- Rubenesque - Love using this for a smoky brown/black eye
- Rollickin/Deflt/Otherworldly - I wear teals and blues often so these are invaluable. Otherwordly is great for a really bright look
- Groundwork - excellent for a neutral look
- Perky - this one is okay. I use it for neutral or lighter looks
- Rollickin - Great for purple + Blue looks