or Connect
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › MUFE › Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
I sooo wanna try MUFE products and it seems like us UKers cant get it

do any of you know where its available or if its available online to ship to the uk?
post #2 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) ??

Theres a shop in Shepherds bush, London that stocks MUFE.
I'm not sure if they do mail order but heres the number anyway

UK London 6 Goldhawk mews, London W12 8PA

Tel : 020 8740 6788
post #3 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) ??

i'm sad cause there used to be a reasonabley sized MUFE counter at Boots in Cardiff but it closed a couple years before i really got into make up.

Gutted.
post #4 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) ??

in their site it says

UK London
6 Goldhawk mews, London W12 8PA

it is also available on sephora
post #5 of 32
Thread Starter 

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikara View Post
in their site it says

UK London
6 Goldhawk mews, London W12 8PA

it is also available on sephora

thanks

and i wish sephora shipped to the UK
post #6 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

I really want to try some MUFE foundations but London is just annoying for a Manchester girl.

I wonder if anywhere does mail order to the UK
post #7 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

Hey girls
I just found this link:
Makeup artists provisions
It's the shop in London that was mentioned above.
You can now order online!
I really want to try the MUFE foundations but am scared to try guessing my shade from the online swatches. (I posted another thread about this in Recommendations...)
post #8 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen View Post
Theres a shop in Shepherds bush, London that stocks MUFE.
I'm not sure if they do mail order but heres the number anyway

UK London 6 Goldhawk mews, London W12 8PA

Tel : 020 8740 6788
They do offer a mail order service. Theyre very friendly and fast delivering
post #9 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

I emailed them to see if the store was 'trade only' (if you go in person, I guess anyone can order online!) and got this nice reply:

"Hello,

Our shop is strictly speaking for trade only and we serve professionals
within the industry. However, having said that, we do offer a mail order
service.
We do not stock the full range of makeupforever, just a selection, if you
check our website it will show you what we stock from this range along with
the prices. For help with choosing colours, I would refer you to their
website Make Up, Cosmetic - Make Up Porducts - Cosmetic Products - Beauty Products - Professional Make Up - Make Up For Ever

You are welcome to come along to the store if you wish but I should warn you
that we are not a typical shop and as such are unable to offer one on one
advice or makeup consultations/colour matching as we run the office
downstairs and are very busy on the phones, packing orders and dealing with
website orders. But there is a makeupforever tester board in the store with
all of the products that we stock so you are very welcome to come along and
have a look and test the products yourself.

Regards "

I might go in if I'm in London, not sure when that'll be though!
post #10 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

oooh thanks for that link, i rreaslly want the concealer palette and the mat velvet foundation xxx
post #11 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

Oh wow thanks for starting this thread. I saw mreichert (I think) using MUFE Purple eyeshadow in one of her FOTDs and I'd love to have that colour.

Shipping is £6 thought I'd let you know.
post #12 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

That's good to know we have a supplier in London and im not too far from Bush.

I wish Sephora didn't close down here it was such a cool store.

I'm lucky I can get my cousin in the States to get me MUFE, it's cheaper!! But I wanna check out the whole collection in person because there site isn't that great.
post #13 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleread View Post
I emailed them to see if the store was 'trade only' (if you go in person, I guess anyone can order online!) and got this nice reply:

"Hello,

Our shop is strictly speaking for trade only and we serve professionals
within the industry. However, having said that, we do offer a mail order
service.
We do not stock the full range of makeupforever, just a selection, if you
check our website it will show you what we stock from this range along with
the prices. For help with choosing colours, I would refer you to their
website Make Up, Cosmetic - Make Up Porducts - Cosmetic Products - Beauty Products - Professional Make Up - Make Up For Ever

You are welcome to come along to the store if you wish but I should warn you
that we are not a typical shop and as such are unable to offer one on one
advice or makeup consultations/colour matching as we run the office
downstairs and are very busy on the phones, packing orders and dealing with
website orders. But there is a makeupforever tester board in the store with
all of the products that we stock so you are very welcome to come along and
have a look and test the products yourself.

Regards "

I might go in if I'm in London, not sure when that'll be though!
sooo that site/store is only for professionals? are us 'normal' people allowed to order online?

btw i remember sephora had a store here a loonngg time ago, i never went in thoughl cuz i was about 13 when they shut it down. does anyone know where the location was? just curious. oh i wish theyd open up again, theyd make so much money from us!
post #14 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

There was a Sephora in the Bluewater Shopping Centre in Kent but I don't know if there were any others in the UK.
post #15 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

There was a sephora in Angel/Islington...
post #16 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

There's a sephora in Paris which i go to, yeah i know it seems far to travel but the eurostar is cheap and if i want to treat myself to a lot of makeup, or if i just fancy going to paris then i go to that one!!
post #17 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

ah this is depressing lol! i really really really want to try mufe HD, and thats exactly the one that they didnt have on that website, lol. anybody know or have heard of a mufe store opening in the uk? thanks!
post #18 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

Call up the shop in shepherds bush. They do stock hd foundation and will post it up to you it's just not on the website. They only have shades ending in 5 and 0. Have a look at sephoras website and google karlas sugar swatches for a blog that has amazing swatches of the foundation.
post #19 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

thank youuu!!!!!!! only just thought to check new responses to the thread..lol..i rang them and the lady was lovely so ive decided to just pop into the shop next month or so when i get a chance, im really not thaat far away from london, so shold be okay..thanks again for your info!
post #20 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

HEY ALLLL,
I have heard that MUFE is not available in UK ,,
I Live in Egypt AND MUFE is available here ,but M.A.C isn't
so if anyone wants to buy for me M.A.C and I buy for them MUFE and swap them together.
THAT WOULD BE GREAT
post #21 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

it would be great to have something other then mac in my collection. I may have to take a trip to bush!
post #22 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

This shop also sells MUFE.

Pro Makeup Pricelist - HD, Waterproof, Organic

I have heard their P&P charges are more reasonable than the shop in Shepherd's Bust (£2 compared with £6!), although I haven't used them myself.

They are another Pro store but do sell to us "normal" people (although how normal are we to go to these lengths to track down good MU!).

Telephone: ++44(0)207 731 4646


Fax:
++44(0)207 731 4376


Email:
info@gurumakeupemporium.com

Guru Makeup Emporium Ltd
Studio 4 Filmer Mews
Filmer Road
Fulham
London SW6 7JF
post #23 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

I'd really like to try their HD foundation as I've heard great things about it however so far the only foundation I've tried of theirs is the mat Velvet+ and although I loved the coverage and the way it looked it unfortunately broke me out more so my forehead So I just assume the HD might do the same
post #24 of 32

Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??

post #25 of 32

plz tell me where are MUFE shops in egypt especially Alexandria i need it...and what about the prices?SOS.gif

 

post #26 of 32
From http://www.communitytimesonline.com/style-details.aspx?articleid=588
Quote:
While the line is easy to find at any luxury cosmetics store abroad, Make Up Forever had not been officially introduced to the Egyptian beauty market until this past December, when the first boutique was opened in Faces in Mohandessin.

I also found this...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-Up-For-Ever/127542110452?sk=info
post #27 of 32

PAM in shepherds bush sell MUFE> not only that, they are all make up artists, and it is run by make up artists, currently working in film, so they are really helpful and good.

post #28 of 32

Has anyone visited PAM? i was just wondering what sort of service they provide to non MUAs...??

post #29 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by aminar134 View Post

Has anyone visited PAM? i was just wondering what sort of service they provide to non MUAs...??



I have visited. The let you browse the store and test/swatch the products but they tend to be quite busy and I don't think they offer colour matching services although they might offer advice on products if you were looking for something specific. They're very nice though!

post #30 of 32

I use the Guru Makeup Emporium to order my MUFE foundation every time. The postage is reasonable and the foundation normally arrives the next day. Just not so handy for those who aren't sure of their colour!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: MUFE
Specktra › Welcome to the Specktra Community! › Cosmetic Topics › Cosmetic Discussion › MUFE › Makeup Forever (MUFE) in the UK??