15 space pallettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTB

I could be wrong but are these d/c? I've been looking at some on ebay (since I don't have a MAC store near me and can't buy them online) and they seem to be selling for really high $$ and some sellers are saying they're hard to find.

Should they be that hard to find?

Thanks. I have a bunch of the 4s but want to switch my pans over to the bigger ones.

lsperry

What???!! Hard to find???!!! They're still available from free-standing/pro stores and on-line. Have you tried requesting a CP from a Specktrette? I wouldn't pay outrageous ebay prices.

JMO....

KTB

That's what I want to hear - thanks!

btw what's a CP? I'm still really new here.
greengrin.gif

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by flossy
You can order them on the Pro number. I will try to find the number for you.

Oooh that would be fabulous!!
cheerleader.gif

User49

When I went to buy one I had a good hunt around for one under the rrp! On ebay they take advantage and charge over 30£/$ and it's just a bit silly when u can get one in the shop for cheaper! xx

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
btw what's a CP? I'm still really new here.
greengrin.gif

CP = Custom Purchase

Under the “FAQ’s” section (home page), click on the “Specktra.net FAQ! Forum.

There are threads on various topics including “SPECKTRA FAQ: Acronyms (cosmetic and bulletin board/chat)”
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=25421

Also read this thread under the “Want Ads, Wishlists & CP Requests” Forum. http://specktra.net/forumdisplay.php?f=187

Clearance Bin Bulletin Board [Forum FAQ] [updated 09/08/2006]

This forum has lots of ads from other members selling, buying and trading including CP requests.

Happy reading!

KTB

Thanks so much everyone for you help. Sometimes being new is really daunting but you guys have been great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts