#180 brush still avaliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clamster

Was this an LE brush? I don't see it online and I could not find it at my store, does anyone know? Also I didn't see the #222 brush at my store either. I was stupid and forgot to ask the MA's!

UPDATE
So it's back on the website! It was D/C according to the MA online but I geuss they brough it back. Phew!

thelove4tequila

I wanted to order the 180 brush a few weeks ago from MAC Pro and noticed it was indeed gone! Soooo sad because I've been wanting that brush for awhile. Damn I should have gotten it when I had the chance. From what I remember it wasn't LE but its just discontinued. I'm wondering how it compares to the 183?????????????? Anyone know???? Please?

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
From what I remember it wasn't LE but its just discontinued. Please?

AWOGAGHWIGHH WHY!!!! MAC stop discontinueing things!! aiuhgoihgorg

Jade1012

the 180 is much better IMO than the 183. I LOVE mine! and you can find a few here and there on EBAY. Just make sure the bottom is stamped "Japan" and 180 above it. It is a matte black brush. No sparkly crap.

Jade

clamster

I emailed a MAC artist through the website and it was indeed d/c!!! I don't know why but they shouldn't have d/c it! The reviews on makeupalley.com are all really nice.

angiela

It's still at both of the pro stores I visited last week, but I ended up getting mine on ebay for about half the price. I had to do a ton of research on the seller first, though, since I'm paranoid like madness of buying a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.