180 is baaaaaaaaaack!!!

BeautyPsycho

180 is back on the MAC site, it has a triangle of death next to it, so get it while you can... I know it disappeared for a while, and I saw few sad comments here, so just wanted to let you guys know!

It's great brush btw.
thmbup.gif

almmaaa

Oh man thanks for letting us know. I just got it like 1 mo ago and used it for my mmu and I loooove it and have been wanting to get another one and now I think I am and I'm also planning on getting a 183 it has the triangle of death too :O(. Do you know if the 183 is a good brush??

BeautyPsycho

You are welcome!
I don't have 183, but I believe they are essentially the same (180 and 183) it's just that 183 is bigger and handle is differently shaped.
If you already have 180, maybe just get 183 now?
Btw. you can look up reviews on makeupalley.
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Oh man thanks for letting us know. I just got it like 1 mo ago and used it for my mmu and I loooove it and have been wanting to get another one and now I think I am and I'm also planning on getting a 183 it has the triangle of death too :O(. Do you know if the 183 is a good brush??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
You are welcome!
I don't have 183, but I believe they are essentially the same (180 and 183) it's just that 183 is bigger and handle is differently shaped.
If you already have 180, maybe just get 183 now?
Btw. you can look up reviews on makeupalley.
smiles.gif

the 183 is LE. it is for powders only, whereas the 180 is for powder, cream or liquid products.

ckara

I picked up the 183 last week during the F&F sale. I really like it. Great for powder coverage in Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or Studio Fix. I actually prefer it to the 192 kabuki, coverage-wise. I went with it over the 180 because it's smaller and will take up less space in my makeup bag. I'm thinking about getting a 180 for my train case though before it's gone forever.

xxManBeaterxx

haha girls this thread is 2 months old, so for those of you who posted recently sorry
ssad.gif
... Yeah about 2 months ago it went back on the website, but quickly sold out again.