1st MAC interview MONDAY!!

shorty

just got off the phone with the manager...

got my first interview on Monday I am a wrack of nerves!!!

What to wear...? how to do my face...? EEK!!!

Pixygirl

Congrats,
yahoo.gif
Wear something black and "Fashion Forward" makes it look like you already belong, and unlike most rules for job interviews do your make up bold and Beautiful, you dont want to look like your interviewing for clinique. Dont neglect your hair make sure you look Great from head to toe. remember that they are looking for speed in make up demos and sales experiance to some managers sales experiance is better then make up experiance...

Lots of Luck, Let us know how you do :)

shorty

th_LMAO.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixygirl
Congrats,
yahoo.gif
Wear something black and "Fashion Forward" makes it look like you already belong, and unlike most rules for job interviews do your make up bold and Beautiful, you dont want to look like your interviewing for clinique. Dont neglect your hair make sure you look Great from head to toe. remember that they are looking for speed in make up demos and sales experiance to some managers sales experiance is better then make up experiance...

Lots of Luck, Let us know how you do :)

thanks
smiles.gif

I got down to the last two people in interview a couple of years ago so i know what to expect but even so.... stressful times!!

chocolategoddes

I'd throw up if I was in your position! thats sooo cool!

Like what was said before, dress like you already work for MAC. A nice simple black outfit thats not too crazy. the attention should be focused on your makeup. a bold eye is always a winner with MAC as long as you do it right.
but what do i know?

baybehbekah

i just got my call for my make up application interview for tuesday! i am so excited b/c i was sure it wasn't going to work out! i am nervous but you'll do great and so will i! yay!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

shorty

Well it went really well, was asked some tough questions but sailed through, just waiting on my make up demo interview date now!!!

Then i WILL be a rack of nerves!!