#272 brush discontinued

lian_qiu

I went to the pro store hoping to pick up the #272 brush (Small angled shader), and I was told it was discontinued...
thmbdn.gif

Susanne

Did they tell you if there will be an alternative for it or will there just be the 275 in future?

sofabean

aww no! i wanted to pick this up. at least there's free shipping on the website until the end of may!

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Did they tell you if there will be an alternative for it or will there just be the 275 in future?

She didn't mention any future releases that may be an alternative to the 272. So I think we are stuck with 275 for now.

sofabean

GAH i forgot this was discontinued and only available on the website. i was looking forward to picking it up at the store. nooooooooo! lol

sofabean

i wonder why it's not in the "goodbye" section. maybe they're just discontinuing it from the stores but not the website?

jilliandanica

whack! i love the 272, it's so multipurpose! i should grab a 2nd one just in case anything happens to my current one.

AudreyNicole

Weird, there is no triangle on the website. Maybe they were mistaken? I am going to check my freestanding too, because I really want that brush, and if it's being discontinued, I want to grab one.

DirtyHarriet

it may have been a mistake...there is a brush (the number escapes me) that is a larger version of the 266...that brush was discontinued...

yesterday i went to my local mac store to buy the 272...i forgot the number so i looked at the little plastic display of all the brushes, and i read off the wrong number (the numbers and brushes don't really align well)...

well, the MA told me that the brush i wanted was discontinued and they don't have anymore in stock...

then when we talked about it a little more he realized that i had messed up the numbers and handed me a shiny new 272.

so maybe that was the mix up?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarriet
it may have been a mistake...there is a brush (the number escapes me) that is a larger version of the 266...that brush was discontinued...

yesterday i went to my local mac store to buy the 272...i forgot the number so i looked at the little plastic display of all the brushes, and i read off the wrong number (the numbers and brushes don't really align well)...

well, the MA told me that the brush i wanted was discontinued and they don't have anymore in stock...

then when we talked about it a little more he realized that i had messed up the numbers and handed me a shiny new 272.

so maybe that was the mix up?

the #269 is the large angled brush that was dc'd. yes, when you look at the brush display at eye level, they don't line up. its only when you get down to the level of the displayer are they lined up. its frustrating when a custy tells you they want a specific brush, and when you grab it they get pissy that its not the right one.