A FLORAL AFFAIR by revlon

newagetomatoz

I have all four blushes and I love them!!! For a drugstore blush, they are pricey ($11.49/ea.) but with BOGO and lovely members (like Brittni) they are worth it.

Hushed Blush is very light and shimmery, very much like a hybrid of Orgasm and, I want to say, Shy Angel. I have very white skin, so this looks very soft and natural on me.

Pinking of You is the 'mattest' of the bunch. I've only worn it once, but it defiantely is a warm pink and can be layered up for more intensity.

Peachy Keen is like a more pigmented and golden Orgasm. My Orgasm comes out really annoyingly sheer on me, but Peachy Keen is more pigmented, but acts like a 'sheen,' or how a lipgloss does, where you can still see the skin beneath it; it just acts like stained glass. This is my go-to shade and would gladly pay the full price for!

Honey Bunch is the brown shade of the bunch with medium shimmer. Like with the other colors, you can control the amount of pink and brown by how you swirl it. This is the least 'spring' out of the bunch, which are more spring-summer shade. This reminds me of a forest, more earthy. I like this one because it is the more mature of the bunch.

If I get time (and fix my camera) I'll post swatches!

Brittni

I love them! Not only are they pretty and limited edition but they're a really good steal when you can BOGO them - currently Walgreens is having a promotion so there is a heads up for you. I love HUSHED the most!

S.S.BlackOrchid

I just got Hushed Flush. It's a very light, peachy-pink on me (NC42). I love it as a hightlighter because it makes my skin glowy and "pearly" without being too shimmery or sparkly.

Renee

I just got Honey Bunch on clearance at Target for $5! All of the others were sold out but I think the whole line was on clearance, you might want to check your local Target !

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Pinking of You is the 'mattest' of the bunch. I've only worn it once, but it defiantely is a warm pink and can be layered up for more intensity.

Thanks for this info! Ive been lemming this but was hoping it was a cooler watermelon shade.