A note regarding new members

Janice

For quite some time I have taken on the task to personally fight spam accounts by hand approving each new account that registers for the forum. This has been quite a successful, but time consuming method for fighting spam. I would like to allow new members instant activation, so I have implemented a new system. From this point forward users with less than a certain number of posts will be unable to post links out until the post has been approved by an administrator. This will allow us to not have to moderate new members while maintaining an eye on abuse and preventing spam from reaching the forum.

SkylarV217

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this site to make it better for us. Your effort doesn't go unnoticed, although it may seem it does. We all truly appreciate you !

Paramnesia

I totally agree with Skylar, you do a fantastic job. Thank you.
smiles.gif

richelleneB

Hi there, i would like to say Thank you for doing all this for all of us. I want to say Sorry for activating my account late. I was new and kind of excited to see things on the site and i have this baaad habit sometimes of not reading my emails. So yeah, thanks again and sorry. xox