A product similar to UD's 24/7 Glide-on liners/MAC equivalent to NARS Orgasm?

giantblueox

So I bet these q's get asked a lot but I didn't know where to put them. The other day I bit the bullet at Sephora and bought one of UD's 24/7 glide-on liners in El Dorado and I like it a lot but I don't know how I feel about paying 18 dollars for an eye pencil. (I like them to be sharp so they don't last long for me...) Does anyone know of a similar product from MAC/anyone? (I find that for me liquid and cream liners last longer) I also wanted to know if maybe MAC has a color similar to Orgasm, because Orgasm is what I use nearly every day and I don't want to buy it again. (It's not that I'm unhappy with the product, it's just that I'd rather try and find a similar MAC color)
If you can't tell I've recently fallen in love with MAC again. Can anyone reccomend some really great bold MAC lipsticks? (To give you an idea I bought Morange and Girl About Town the other day)

mercurysmile

Milani liquidf'eye in Gold (darker according to temptalia http://www.temptalia.com/gold-eyeliner-comparisons-dupes) and I think GOSH Bananas is too light, more like a pale yellow then gold.

MAC Springsheen or Peachykeen both are a tad bit more coral then pinky like orgasm but I think it depends on your skintone etc.

I'm a red lippy kind of girl and I like mac dubonnet. Love morange but I don't have the courage to pull it off.

Edelmc

I love mac Pearlglide eye liners. They are limited edition but often repromoted. I think mufe do a similar liner but I haven't tried it As for lipsticks, I love girl about town and another lovely hot pink is lickable. It has a fab sheen. I also love ruby woo for a strong red. New to my collection are the sheen supreme lipsticks and they have some great strong colours esp quite the thing which is an unusual plummy/purple colour with hints of pink- defo different and very cool!

shellygrrl

Staff member
My UD 24/7 alternative recommendation is Prestige Total Intensity e/l. They're about 1/3 the price of UD's. The only drawback, if you like colour variety, is there are only eight colours to choose from.