A question to my fellow Montréalais(es)

poule

Hi everybody!!
I am fairly new here (though I've been reading the site for about 8 months, I just became a member) so if this thread isn't in the right place please redirect it as you wish.

okay, question time
yes.gif

Where do they sell OPI nail polish in Montréal (in person, not online)?

I just moved here less than a year ago so I'm not familiar with all of the shopping here lol... although I think it's too big for anyone to become familiar with it hehe... also, I am aware that Pharmaprix has the Nicôle polishes and the Nicôle polish pens (but lets admit that the colour selection is weak in comparison to the reg line). on a side note, today I bought nicole "love your life" (clear with pink hearts and sparkles) and it is ADORABLE on top of the revlon glimmer gloss (the red one) or on top of baby blue nail polish (nicole polish pen in "baby go bye bye").

anyhows,

merci d'avance!

amuse.gif

Mabelle

A lot of nail salon's sell it. The place i get my manicures done sells the line.

Some hair salons that also do nails sell it (there one by me in the West Island called... Intercontinental i think??)

And Sephora sells OPI.

Just call around to the nail salons in your area. I'm sure you'll find it!
Good luck!

Deolinda

You can find OPI at Trade Secrets.
On the island of Montreal, there's one at Carrefour Angrignon and another at Rockland Center.

Have fun!
winks.gif

Willa

Trade Secrets has them, in salons too
At Mc Gill station, if you go at Promenades de la cathédrale, there's a salon down the alley where there's the Dollorama.

But personnaly, I don't buy OPI polishes in stores, waaaaaay too expensive
I buy them online and they cost me about 6$ shipping included

SakurasamaLover

There's Sephora in Montreal!!!!!!!!!!
OMG didn't even know
th_DANCE.gif

I was always waiting for my trips in the US... I'm in shock.

Anyway, nice to know (my wallet sure don't think that but hey... who cares
winks.gif

Mabelle

i know that this summer theyre opening a sephora in carfour laval... so i think downtown is next. who knows, they might be opening one there this summer.

mae13

The Laval Sephora is due in October, not summer, unfortunately. They're looking for a downtown location, but nothing was on the radar as of last month, so it definitely won't be this summer.

(The line that Sephora carries is OPI for Sephora, so it's made by the OPI brand, but not the same colors.)

Willa, where do you order from online, if I may ask?

Peach08

sorry to highjack this tread, but i have a similar question and didnt want to start a new thread, but where if any place at all, can u purchase China Glaze in MTL? i haven't been able to find any place that sells them
ssad.gif

and yay to Sephora at Carrefour, i cant bring myself to drive all the way to Fairview for it lol