Adore and Sting???

MirandaTN

I am VERY new to Urban Decay... I have used the UDPP for awhile but still haven't tried any of their shadows. While the deluxe palette REALLY caught my eye, there were two colors that were not included that I really, really liked... adore and sting. I haven't seen too many talking about them (or may have missed it) and was curious if anyone uses them and if they are worth the money???

Thanks
smiles.gif

iheartangE

I think all of UD's shadows are worth the money! The Deluxe shadows are really well pigmented and very smooth to apply and easy to blend-I have five of them, and I love them all, but I don't have Adore and Sting (yet). However, I think you should go for it-those are the two that I've been wishing for a while now and I've tried them both at Sephora-they are really beautiful and you could definitely do a lot with them! I'm just saving up because I don't have much extra money left now that the holidays are over
ssad.gif

Haha well good luck!

QTAllStarGurl

i dont have sting yet but I do have adore and it it AMMAZING its one of my fave eyeshadows..and the deluxe shadows are only like a dollar more then the regular UD shadows and they are a lot bigger so they are def. worth it

MirandaTN

thanks for the help ladies
smiles.gif
I got a sample of adore from Sephora... wearing it today and I LOVE it. So I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and use the rest of my Christmas money to get the deluxe palette, along with sting and adore. I want heat, too.... but will have to wait on that one for now!
smiles.gif

lcristina

I own Sting and a friend of mine owns Adore. Like all UD shadows, they are worth it. Sting is a deep, almost red, pink. I like to blend Fishnet and Sting because I feel that Sting might be too much for my skin tone. Fishnet on the inner corner and Sting on the outer corner looks very pretty. Adore looks great in moderation. Try wearing Sting on your inner corners and blending the outer lid with Adore.

If you ever buy Midnight Cowboy, you can do an awesome smokey eye with both Adore and Sting. (Or any other color you'd like!)
smiles.gif

lizzifuss

i still haven't worked my magic with sting yet but a friend of mine has it and i'm gonna play with it when she's around.
smiles.gif
but that smokey with adore, MC, and sting sounds interesting. that's one i must try. anything specific with that? (like what color goes where?)

lcristina

I was thinking MC on the inner half of the lid and then any of the two colors on the outer lid. I hadn't thought about using all three colors. Maybe MC on the inside, Sting on the outer lid, and adore as a crease color?

Guess we have something to work on this weekend.

winks.gif

nettiepoo

I know this is an old thread but, I just have to say somthing. I orderd Sting from UD website and 2nd time I opend it the top lid came completly off the container! I have BOS vol 2, but will NEVER again purchase a individual shadow from them.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettiepoo
I know this is an old thread but, I just have to say somthing. I orderd Sting from UD website and 2nd time I opend it the top lid came completly off the container! I have BOS vol 2, but will NEVER again purchase a individual shadow from them.

Did you contact Customer Service? I am sure they would send you another one if you explained the situation. UD makes great products; I wouldn't write them off because of one faulty eye shadow lid.

nettiepoo

I believe i will do that, I mean, I can get the lid to actually close but not sure if it would stay sealed whilst traveling.
shrugs.gif

For now Iv got it in the original packaging to be uber safe.

Latest posts