Airplane Bag In Place of A Train Case?

I have been searching high and low for a high-quality train case of moderate proportions that wouldn't leave me broke. I was originally planning to buy this case: Amazon.com: Caboodles Pro Cosmetic Case - Silver: Clothing

... but, luckly, I found it at Wal-Mart and completely changed my mind. There was no way I could fit even my 88 palette in it, let alone anything else. On top of that, like most train cases, it has trays in it, which would be nice, but the least bit of movement would easily break them. So I didn't see the point in spending 30 bucks on something I would use maybe twice a year and would break the first time I use it, let alone absolutely no room. So, I searched high and low for train cases until I found Yazmo.com. So many beautiful cases, and much cheaper than other sites, but still way to expensive for a peice of luggage. So I searched on here for ideas and noticed a lot of people use tool boxes and tackle boxes. So once again I searched high and low for a decent tool box or tackle box to fit my needs. I found many great things, all decently priced, and most not to small OR to big, which is another problem. So, I narrowed it down to two different ones. A rolling tool box that was the same size as the largest train cases on Yazmo for $60, which would hold my hair supllies also, or a cute pink tool box for $30. But then I got to thinking. Both are much to big for my collection, and neither of which would be great to travel with. So I did a search for rolling case, not specifying what for, and came across this: Amazon.com: CIAO! Wheeled Under the Seat Bag: Clothing

... Just the perfect size for my collecting, can fit my 88 palette, plus it rolls. So, I done a YouTube search for videos on it, and only found one: YouTube - Ciao Rolling Cabin Bag

... So, my question to you is, would it be better to buy this instead of a tool box or a train case? Because I did notice on Yazmo they had small-ish train cases that rolll, a little bigger than this for over a $100. But, they are hard sided and not soft like this one.

Thank you SO much for reading all that
th_wiggle2.gif
. XD. And I think you in advance for your opinion/advice.

LC

I think it looks perfect...and you can get clear pouches to keep your items seperated. thepowdergroup.com used to sell all kinds of pouches, but i just went to their site and they only sell face charts..which i hope is a glitch