alternative brushes for BE

Risbebe

hi!

i'm currently using BE minerals.. and their brushes are needless to say kinda crappy.. they shed tooo much.. sooo what other brushes do u suggest could be used with this make up regime.. ( foundations, warmth & mineral veil.)

=)

aziajs

I think that there are several post about this in the mineral makeup thread. I, personally, use my MAC & Sephora brushes. I have a Bobbi Brown kabuki that I used for my foundation, a large Sephora powder brush I used for mineral veil and then depending on the intensity of the cheek color I would use my MAC 187 for really pigmented colors otherwise I would use my MAC 129.

Keysten

For my BE foundation I use Mac's 182. The Kabuki brush is so hard and makes my face hurt when I use it!

Kuuipo

The Sephora Bronzer Brush- a big ol' brush (25 and 35 USD) is great for applying and buffing in mineral powders.It doesn't shed, it doesn't scratch, and it lasts forever. It gives better and more intense coverage. Sephora also makes a buffer brush which is amazingly soft and dense, its 35 USD, and its great for powders of all sorts, and it feels sensuous!

Latest posts